NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Death Stranding (PS4 Kojima)

Spoiler

DEATH-STRANDING-DIRECTOR-S-CUT-202212181

There are some disturbing scenes in this game :D 

Spoiler

DEATH-STRANDING-DIRECTOR-S-CUT-202212181

How could I forget that the man, the legend, Mr. Conan O'Brien is in this game :D And he actually recorded some lines for this (unlike Hermen Hulst).

Finally made some actual progress after building more roads.
On my way to Mountain Knot City now. Gonna make this my priority for now and after I'm done with that segment it's back to material collection and road construction :D 

• Like 1

death-stranding-heartman-character-spotlight-trailer_d4fg.1280.jpg

Love that guy :D 

I stopped constructing roads and completing miscellaneous delivery orders because the story has gripped me again. Gonna focus on completing the story for now. The trophy hunt can wait until we're closer to Death Stranding 2 :D 

The mountain region is a huge step up in difficulty. Not that the game is difficult, but compared to previous regions it's quite tough to get around. Snow, whiteouts, more dangerous BTs...gotta come prepared or you're getting drowned in the tar.

• Like 1

Beware, HUGE story/character spoilers coming up

Spoiler

DEATH-STRANDING-DIRECTOR-S-CUT-202212211

What an awesome character and played with such ferocity. Troy Baker has outdone himself and I can't wait to see what he's got in store for the sequel.

Motherfucker took a shot at Lou. HOW DARE HE?

That's what you get!

:D Very satisfying.

Kojima couldn't resist :laughing: 

They'd make a lovely couple. Look at Fragile's broken, yet hopeful smile. Speaking of: The character's expressions in this game are incredible. They convey so much and thanks to the Decima Engine they look gorgeous. In fact, everything looks gorgeous.

I think you meant Princes "Beach". :D 
The following scene where they happily run along the beach is so weird...

Slowly but surely coming closer to the end.
A certain scene will come up soon. Pretty sure it'll bring tears to my eyes again.

Well, credits have rolled.

Thank goodness Kojima is in the video game industry. He's bold, not afraid to take different approaches, to defy genres, to create something you haven't experienced before.

The final hours of the game are simply incredible. Weird, intense, emotional. Yes, there were tears again.:cry:

Death Stranding is a masterpiece. And I cannot wait to see what the sequel will bring to the table. :bowdown: 

See the sun set
The day is ending

• Like 1

This is currently being given away for free on the Epic Games Store (for PC and Mac) but only for the next 24 hours I think...

The site is very unstable due to lots of people trying to do so.