NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Happenstance

Agents of Mayhem

Saints Row Creators Announce New Game, Agents of Mayhem

Saints Row developer Volition Studios today announced Agents of Mayhem, a new game that sure seems a lot like Saints Row.

Publisher Deep Silver announced the game through IGN this morning. There’s a cinematic trailer (above) but not much else yet. IGN describes it as “an exclusively single-player open-world action game featuring characters with cool guns, gadgets, and abilities to toy around with.” We’ll likely hear more at E3.

Although this isn’t strictly a Saints Row game, it appears that Agents of Mayhem is set in the same universe as Volition’s longrunning franchise.

http://kotaku.com/saints-row-creators-announce-new-game-agents-of-mayhem-1780774173

I actually didn't even know it was released until a few days ago. I've enjoyed the previous Saints Row games so I will be on the look out for a good deal on this.

3 hours ago, Rummy said:

Saw you mention in general you just picked this up bargain @Hero-of-Time? Let me know how you find it! Did anyone else here ever get on it at all?

No idea when I'll get around to playing it. I'm too busy with Monster Hunter. I only snapped it up because it was a fiver. 

Had a quick look as I was popping in to get my petrol voucher after work; fuckers have it at £8 on ps4! Stood there wondering why for a while and trying to check price online when I saw it's less on XBone, damn console being crap and getting even sillier bargains than us :p

(on a srs note I'd have bought it and may do soon, but basically didn't today for exactly same reason as you - far too much MH and OW to be had)

Sign in to follow this