NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Daft

Injustice 2

Fuck yesssssss.

Can't wait for this. It's going to be awesome. I hope that there are more stages and, especially, more transitions. :D

I hope we get to use the Batman suit from BvS. The mega-thick-beat-Superman-to-a-pulp suit. Hnnnnngggggg.

HECK. YEAH!

Not going to lie, just want to tear through EVERYONE as Batman. Forget Superman going AWOL.

I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T STOP SCREAMING!!!

Edit: Some more details,

With a massive selection of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains, INJUSTICE 2 allows you to personalize every iconic character with unique and powerful gear. Take control over how your favorite characters look, how they fight, and how they develop across a huge variety of game modes.
Edited by Daft

Burbank, Calif. - June 8, 2016 – Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced Injustice 2, the super-powered sequel to the hit game Injustice: Gods Among Us. The newest game in development from the award-winning NetherRealm Studios features a massive roster of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains and allows players to build and power up the ultimate version of their favorite DC characters. Injustice 2 will be available for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One in 2017.

“In Injustice 2, we are introducing new features that will change the way fans play fighting games,” said Ed Boon, Creative Director, NetherRealm Studios. “We’re always interested in pushing the genre forward and allowing players to customize and level-up their favorite DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains is a significant leap.”

“Expanding the DC Universe in games continues to be one of our top priorities, and Injustice 2 showcases amazing gameplay and an original story to bring the characters to life for players,” said David Haddad, President, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. “NetherRealm Studios is offering fans an experience of customizing and battling with DC’s iconic characters in an entirely new way.”

Injustice 2 offers the latest DC fighting game experience that expands on the previous title’s larger-than-life showdowns. Every battle defines you in a game where players personalize iconic DC characters with unique and powerful gear earned throughout the game. For the first time gamers can take control of how their characters look, fight and develop across a variety of game modes.

Injustice 2 continues the epic cinematic story introduced in Injustice: Gods Among Us as Batman and his allies work towards putting the pieces of society back together while struggling against those who want to restore Superman’s regime. In the midst of the chaos, a new threat appears that will put Earth’s existence at risk. Players can play from the biggest DC roster ever offered in a fighting game, from classic fan favorites such as Batman, Superman, Supergirl and Aquaman, to astonishing new villains like Atrocitus and Gorilla Grodd. Battles will take place across arenas that have evolved in scale and span across iconic locations such as Metropolis, Gotham City and Atlantis.

To celebrate the announcement of Injustice 2, fans who have downloaded the hugely successful Injustice: Gods Among Us mobile game can unlock the Injustice 2 versions of Superman and Aquaman through the in-game Challenge Modes. Released in 2013 and developed from the ground up by NetherRealm Studios, the Injustice: Gods Among Us mobile game is available as a free download on the App Store and Google Play.

Supergirl, Gorilla Grodd, and Atrocious are confirmed as new characters so far.

Captain Cold's freeze gun is featured about 9 seconds in.

Also a mention of Brother Eye next to Batman's cowl meaning potentially OMAC will be playable.

Hoping they'll be more non-batman locations too, but it seems they're expanding out anyway so we should be good.

Supergirl, Gorilla Grodd, and Atrocious are confirmed as new characters so far.

Captain Cold's freeze gun is featured about 9 seconds in.

Also a mention of Brother Eye next to Batman's cowl meaning potentially OMAC will be playable.

To add to this, is that Bryan Cranston doing the VO?

If so, I think he's voicing Ra's al Ghul -

"Each time I enter the pit, I emerge...reborn".

Amazing trailer. :hehe:

Really excited about this. Will get this on release, 100% guaranteed. Gods Among Us is one of my favourite fighting games.

Not sure why the entire trailer took place in a sewer. Hopefully they have some nicer locations in the final game.

Also, is Batman slowly turning into Iron Man with all his metal suits?

Looks juicy. :D

I'm hoping we get more stage transitions. Think Metropolis was the only one that had 3 transitions. Would be cool to have more like that.

Awesome. I kind of wish Will Smith was doing the voice because I thought he was great in Suicide Squad.

I'm really looking forward to this. The other Injustice game was awesome and I just love the different movesets and stages available, as well as the transitions! I hope we see more stages with three or more transitions, because Metropolis was the only one that did that in the previous game.

Not too long to wait!:bouncy:

Reviews are starting to pop up for the game and they are looking very positive. I may have to pick this up at some point as I loved the story mode from the first game and this looks to build on that.

With this out soon, and Tekken 7 just around the corner, its a good time for those who enjoy the genre.

I can't believe we have to wait until Friday for this.

I am super looking forward to it, though.

Do you know if the story mode just continues the story from the first game or if you have to have followed the comics to get something from it? I don't have any console to play this on but really enjoyed the first one so might watch the story mode on Youtube once it's there at some point. But I haven't started reading the comics (I have the first two complete volumes) so I don't want anything spoiled.

Really interested to see what new characters are in the game. I think it would be fair to assume that there will be at least a couple new characters, whether they be villians you fight against or heroes that have history with 'X' villain. I saw that Harley and Deadshot are coming which I see as just meh since that is an obvious cash in to Suicide Squad. I wonder if we will get anyone obscure like some of the characters in Marvel Ultimate Alliance?

My copy just arrived. Hopefully there isnt a big patch...

...950 megs. Not terrible but will still leave me waiting longer than I would prefer!

Sign in to follow this