Sign in to follow this  
Nintenchris

IGN = Strange/News?

Something strange is going down @ IGN

http://revolution.ign.com/

look for this link

Revolution in Practice

One click and it's yours.

on that^^^ page... click on the link and you will get this page http://revolution.ign.com/articles/682/682334p1.html ... theres nothing there... but then theres a link to a related artical....

Related Links

Megaton Revealed

Praise the gods. Could this news be any bigger?

http://revolution.ign.com/articles/682/682348p1.html

But theres sod all at that link either!

Strange because they both have yesterdays date.

*EDIT* if you click on the link on that first page ... it says...

Revolution in Practice

Nearly there. Don't give up.

http://revolution.ign.com/articles/682/682338p1.html *EDIT*

Yeah strange aint it... why have links leading you to what you think is big news... only to send you round in circles

Oh cmon guys.... its a joke. It's meant to show that people who want Nintendo news like us are so frustrated that it feels like we are going in circles. The addition of megaton is just adding insult to injury about useless speculation and hype.

Defo agree with Jamba, plus, look at the writers;

Tittynoobs or something.

This is what being a Nintendo fan is all about, either you know what's going down, or you're going in circles speculating.

it is about a revolution. you go round in a full circle. a revolution. they are PRICKS really!!!

They are indeed EVIL, IGN are the scum of the internet

Evil? Heh...you fell for a joke!

I loved the joke, i guessed it was a joke by reading the subtitles...

Evil? Heh...you fell for a joke!

I loved the joke, i guessed it was a joke by reading the subtitles...

Oi you the joke wasnt funny at all.... and shouldnt you be at school you naughty boy!! and if you are how are you getting to this site huh!

They must be reaaaaly bored.

I assume so.

Revolution Channel + No decent news = really crappy channel.

This is why Matt didn't want to launch the channel just yet, but they gave in to readers.

They should have waited, at least until the name was officially announced, less buggerising around later.

I assume so.

Revolution Channel + No decent news = really crappy channel.

This is why Matt didn't want to launch the channel just yet, but they gave in to readers.

They should have waited, at least until the name was officially announced, less buggerising around later.

Yeah, they should of released the channel later...too little info so they could of still used the gamecube section like before.

And Cube, i was at school :P i just went on a friends comp at lunch!

Sorry but I missed what the whole megaton thing was, I assume it was some speculation much like the Nintendo ON? someone help me out? :P

Megaton was a big super-hype fest that came around E3 (i think) a while back. Speculation turned into good will and that became faith and then on to believing the lieeeees!

Anyways. We saw a similar thing happen at E3 and many ppl got duped by the hype and speculation. It was proclaimed to be Megaton the second coming. This instance of making Nintendo news when there is none is becoming more common and is generally labelled as MEGATON if it is unsubstantiated.

the first megaton was created in famitsu mag in japan where they hinted that something huge was going to happen like nintendo buying capcom or something... then it turned out that it was just some naruto game that was coming out only in japan..

I have the feeling that IGN are pretty annoyed that they know nothing about what really is going on behind closed doors and therefore they make up things to keep readers interested.

I remember comments like, in a few days or weeks we will know more, Matt posting his desktop for no apparent reason with Link as a wallpaper and a Revo discussion on the IGN boards open.

And then when they could test the Revo controller they were totally overwhelmed and excited, writing articles of future use and lots of mock-ups; so I assume they knew nothing we didn't know about the controller before TGS and they're also left in the dark about the 3rd secret, Revo's power and how many games are in developement.

Sign in to follow this