NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nuntendo

Your cringey and shameful moments

When I was 13 I pretended to have a girlfriend to my nan, auntie, uncle, mum, stepdad, brother and stepsister. Nobody believed me. They knew I was lying. THEY KNEW OH GOD THEY KNEW.

Next.

So I was drunk in Thailand back in '05 and my mate convinced me to go for a beer in a bar where you'd pay roughly the equivalent of £5 for a beer and a blowjob off one of the girls in the bar.

Unluckily for me, I was a little too drunk to realise that the girl that provided me with said service was a ladyboy. Found out afterwards.

Good technique though I'll give her that.

Basically, myself before I joined N-Europe. :p

I've been with the site for over ten years now and while I've still had a few cringey moments within the last few years, I like to think that over time this place and the forum has helped me to become... less so.

Maybe it hasn't, perhaps I'm even worse now ;) though I hope not.. :hmm:

All I can remember is having rubbish taste in music - even though subjective etc I did own some terrible CD's - not even owning any console outside of ones made by Sega or Nintendo - again nothing wrong with that on the face of of it - and I had some strange views indeed, which I don't really wish to bring up again. :blush:

Since then I feel as though I've at least attempted to broaden my hozions a bit, at least in my choice of media, I've discovered some amazing music, timeless films and games I would have never thought I'd have enjoyed ever, let alone on the games consoles I own now which is... basically all of them. :smile:

As for life in general... I used to feel like I was living my life purely in a way which would please others, rather than doing things because I want to do them, I don't want to feel like that again; I'm happier in life now than I have been in a while. :D

Oh you still want an actual example of cringe?

OK... I used to sing along to songs on Rock Band and actually think I was any good; :hmm: I know now that I'm really not but the upside is that I don't care so I just sing badly for the sake of it sometimes. :hehe:

There are probably more examples of cringe but I don't want to bring up too many in one go. :sad:

Right, someone else's turn! :)

Unsurprising that most of the entries have to do with misdemeanours involving the opposite sex.

I'm constantly embarrassed by almost everything I do/ have done but there are a special few that stand out. The one that comes back to haunt my sleep is during the first month of university when I was watching Aladdin drunk with an outrageously pretty Moroccan girl. We were in bed - this was before Netflix and chill but we both knew what was up. Being a fantastic maker of decisions and a generally standup guy, I decided to take Midazolam as a social lubricant on top of the £2.99 bottles of Bonsella wine we'd been chugging all night. I got super sedated and hungry, very romantically went to make some Bachelor's (v. appropriate) soup - the chunky kind with the croutons, brought up the soup to my room, promptly spilled said scalding soup on my bed and this girl's leggings. Obviously I didn't get laid that night. Or for a while after that. Now she's a doctor and I'm sitting in my bedroom at 4:30am debating whether to re-read God Emperor of Dune. We both know who the winner is.

Will supply more on request, I'll just have to pilfer any given entry in my diary.

Unluckily for me, I was a little too drunk to realise that the girl that provided me with said service was a ladyboy. Found out afterwards.

Good technique though I'll give her that.

Yeah I don't think I'd be embarrassed by that. I mean if she was attractive, and wasn't all fangs then why worry about a little meat where the gams doth meet?

Edited by The Bard

Every waking moment of my life.

(JK. I'm actually fucking awesome :awesome:.)

Good technique though I'll give him that.

Wasn't gonna let that one slide :heh:

I'm not sure I want to share any specific examples but I will say that there are moments, even ones which seem completely insignificant, that I still remember ocassionally and cringe at the thought of me ever saying or doing whatever it was :red:

I'm pretty sure Kav was right the first time

I dunno, with that Adam's apple and hands as big as they were... :laughing:... :weep:

as stated in the link below I don't have any ill intent in what I'm saying here, it's just in jest. If anyone wishes to discuss with me further, by all means please do so in the thread below:

http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58449

Edited by Kav
In case anyone wishes to discuss with me further.

....ok I think I'll bow out of this discussion here. I just figured seeing as we had at least one transgendered forum member we might want to watch some stuff thats all.

I dunno, with that Adam's apple and hands as big as they were... :laughing:... :weep:

Sure it just wasn't what they were holding that made their hands look big by comparison?

Wasn't gonna let that one slide :heh:

This seems to have become an unexpected shameful moment for me.. :red:

I was friends with this quiet girl for the first year in college and everyone kept trying to get us together, I never got with her but could never deny having no interest as it was good for keeping my gay secret at the time.

I got super drunk on a trip to Amsterdam, my tutor was giving a speech infront of about 40 students about how he was leaving, I went up and put my arm around him and started chanting his name. Thankfully everyone joined in and didn't leave me hanging but I still want to literally DIE when I think about it.

I used to regularly sing 'I'm a Scatman' by Scatman John on karaoke, imagine lame White emo kid trying to 90's rap. So, so bad.

There's so many that I try not to think about it too much :p

Edit: as for forum days, I used to typ liek dis and woz called Bstmte.

Sign in to follow this