NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Gran Turismo Sport (Let it cooook)

News of a release date and features have started to filter through from the GT event.

Game Modes

Arcade Mode

Campaign

Brand Central

Sport Moder

Social Features

Livery Editor

Scapes

117 Events in offline mode

137 cars, 19 locations, 27 layouts

WbhYPsk.jpg

hVzVIxS.jpg

ahddPk7.jpg

LRLELha.jpg

Trailer to hit in the next hour or so.

Nice and has a release date. Should tide me over till the actual big release. Would have preffered 7 straight up at this point.

Was waiting for this to drop, everyone else seemed to forget it was coming to E3!

Game looks beautiful, the cars look beautiful. I love cars, so I hope I love this game.

Stunning trailer, sadly @Choze gets wood for a tree!

Someone call special branch! :grin:

Edited by Cookyman
Automerged Doublepost

9CkyD30.gif

QdUFRBm.gif

LpZm98.gif

That new HUD is superb. Customisable too.

KDdDxXv.gif

rZq1jj0.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It wouldn't be a GT game without there being a delay. :D

Hello GT Community — I am sharing some news today that we have made the difficult decision to delay the release of Gran Turismo Sport to 2017. GT Sport is Polyphony’s foremost competitive gaming title, with high expectations from both the fans and from within our team.

From the start this title has been one of our most ambitious undertakings by using the latest technologies, such as physics-based rendering and sound simulations, and Scapes photo mode. In combining these features with a new Sport mode, we are offering a competitive gaming experience to truly reinvent what it means to be a racing game. We’ve been excited and humbled by the response each time that we’ve shared new gameplay with everyone.

However, as we approach our planned release date in November, we realize we need more time to perfect GT Sport, which we’ve already dedicated so much effort towards since announcing the title. We do not want to compromise the experience in any way. While we cannot confirm a new release date at this time, we are more committed than ever to making GT Sport the best Gran Turismo game to date.

GT Sport will continue to be shown at several gaming events around the world. I hope everyone has the opportunity to experience first-hand the yet-to-be revealed cutting edge experiences that will be achieved by GT Sport.

Thank you for all your continued support.

It's a bit nuts though that with both this and Horizon being pushed until next year Sony are once again without a big exclusive game for the end of the year.

Sony are once again without a big exclusive game for the end of the year.

I bet they probably count PSVR as filling that gap

I thought you were gonna link to Gravity Rush 2. I'm disappointed. :D
Hehe! No you didn't. :heh:

That is another one I'm looking forward to though. :hehe:

Tag Heuer announced as official timekeeper. Added to history section of game too.

i1d2u5YtcwmmD.jpg

i1qIk1gp5tjgO.jpg

i1ZigR3pGiDenW.jpg

i1F69e89JndAh.jpg

i1bCQmJOmHJz6z.jpg

i1cNr4n2Wq9prb.jpg

Release date is a vague 2017 still.

I was wondering when they were going to announce who the official timekeeper was. I can rest easy now.

Sweet, signed up. I enjoyed what i played last year at EGX, so a chance to play again is something i'll take.

The curent beta gfx:

1800p native on Pro. No checkerboarding like Horizon. But plenty of eyegasms.

Should be released soon.

6ZAMzXh.gif

TCmJDo3.gif

gts1suaa.gif

byaklf.gif

gtsuhcpc.gif

Porsche announcement.

img_1190uqr37.jpg

img_119177pds.jpg

img_1193jwrj1.jpg

More later

Edited by Choze

Not purposefully targeting you Choze, purely intended as an observation of the game: is there anything more boring in the whole world than Gran Turismo screens?

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed playing A-Spec as a kid, but there is something so crushingly lifeless about a game whose sole ambition is verisimilitude. To car nuts I'm sure the details are joyous, whereas I'm unmoved. Put these graphics side by side with GT6 and I'm sure you could spot the difference if you looked close enough. Rely on memory alone, though, and this looks bang average. [/hyperbole]

DRIVECLUB (Let it cooookyman) :laughing:

Not purposefully targeting you Choze

I am, I can understand getting excited about a car game but to get excited about trees and then a timekeeper!

tenor.gif

Edited by Cookyman

Not purposefully targeting you Choze, purely intended as an observation of the game: is there anything more boring in the whole world than Gran Turismo screens?

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed playing A-Spec as a kid, but there is something so crushingly lifeless about a game whose sole ambition is verisimilitude. To car nuts I'm sure the details are joyous, whereas I'm unmoved. Put these graphics side by side with GT6 and I'm sure you could spot the difference if you looked close enough. Rely on memory alone, though, and this looks bang average. [/hyperbole]

I dunno, sounds like you are just looking at screens...

Eu beta starts on the 15th. First phase invites go to GT6 players. Pretty excited to try a PS4 GT.

3 new tracks were announced. This was in addition to the Porsche announcement.

Dragontrail Seaside - has influences from the famous 318 corner Tail of the Dragon mountain pass in North Carolina, USA plus other tracks like El Capitan.

Sardegna Windmills

Bluemoon Bay.

Maybe it is better without pics?