NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

The Future of Film

Let's get into it!

What do you think the future of film holds?

What are your predictions for future films (in terms of content and box office)?

What will be the "next big thing" (a la 3D) in the film industry?

Will the comic book movie genre really go the way of the Western?

What's the next big movie genre going to be?

Which of the upcoming planned years in film do you think could be the highest grossing?

Will Fox and Marvel ever come to an agreement?

Will Star Wars go on for the rest of time?

Will we ever get another Police Academy film?!

What do you think the future of film holds?

Great potential which I hope will become realised, film has already come so far but currently a lot of the focus seems to be on sequels and reboots still, I think in order to think bigger these days, you've got to think smaller by which I mean more independent cinema.

What are your predictions for future films (in terms of content and box office)?

Hopefully more of a focus on films which have both substance and subtlety to them, explosions are nice but emotion can be just as powerful.

What will be the "next big thing" (a la 3D) in the film industry?

Who knows? A lot of it seems to be going towards 4K on the home cinema front so perhaps there will be a new era in 3D sound or perhaps cinemas will go full VR in order to mimic what may well be happening with the technology in the home space; plenty of possibility.

Will the comic book movie genre really go the way of the Western?

By that do you mean that it will become as popular and spawn just as many films as Westerns once did? Quite possibly, there seem to be a fair few of them around these days.

What's the next big movie genre going to be?

Reality... or parts of it, many films have already taken us so many years into the future but what about the here and now? Though that doesn't really translate to a genre I suppose so I'll just say that Modern Day Espionage/Spy Thrillers will become big; but if you mean the next genre as in one which hasn't been invenyted yet... pass.

Which of the upcoming planned years in film do you think could be the highest grossing?

Anything with Super Heroes or Star Wars attached to it, so with that in mind I'm going to say that Star Wars Episode IX will likely be the highest grossing film within the next few years.

Will Fox and Marvel ever come to an agreement?

I don't know much about the situation but if the money is right then possibly?

Will Star Wars go on for the rest of time?

Absolutely, so long as it remains profitable... will it remain as popular though in the eyes of fans if we keep getting more sequels though? That's the real question.

Will we ever get another Police Academy film?!

Never say never...

Sign in to follow this