NEurope
drahkon

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Nice! I should really get back to playing that.

It's currently 16€ on the PSN store so I thought: Ah, why the fuck not? :D

I am still looking forward to the Infinite Warfare beta, though. :)

Matchmaking is not working properly.

Managed to play one round of Team Deathmatch and I can already say: I won't cancel my pre-order. It's a blast :D It feels like Black OPS III but still kinda different.

Haven't played the core playlist in months but did fairly well. Can't wait for the Hardcore playlist in the full game : peace:

Played a couple more matches. Playing the standard playlist after 5 months of Hardcore is tough :D

Did fairly well, though.

Can't wait for the full game. The beta made me upgrade my pre-order. I now have the Legacy Pro Edition pre-ordered. Comes with the MW Remaster and the Season pass (20€ less than buying the Season Pass separately).

Edited by drahkon

Played a couple more matches. Playing the standard playlist after 5 months of Hardcore is tough :D

Did fairly well, though.

Can't wait for the full game. The beta made me upgrade my pre-order. I now have the Legacy Pro Edition pre-ordered. Comes with the MW Remaster and the Season pass (20€ less than buying the Season Pass separately).

Yeah same am thinking of upgrading my pre order. Maybe even digital. This is similar to Black Ops 3 in multiplayer. No major changes. I like how the skyboxes look. Makes me think of Destiny.

I like the lower time to kill in COD games. In other fps games its like people just dance whilst getting hit by bullets. SO many games have overtly long kill time sin the name of SKILLz etc.

I like the lower time to kill in COD games.

Same here. I like a really low TTK that's why I'm looking forward to the IW Hardcore Playlist : peace:

I mean he had a spare weekend and it's no stranger than Conor McGregor being there. Maybe they'll kiss.

I didn't get to play tons of the beta, but it was pretty fun! I really sucked at it though. :heh:

And for the most random news you'll hear all day, Lewis Hamilton is going to be in the single player campaign:

https://www.vg247.com/2016/10/19/f1-champion-lewis-hamilton-will-appear-in-call-of-duty-infinite-warfare/

....I don't even. :wtf:

Haha. Not bad though. Kevin Spacey is still the best IMO.

This game should be way more polished than DICE's stuff. Though the beta had issues on the first 2 days but seemed ok by Monday.

So... I got beta codes for the Xbox One version, they gave me five codes to share with friends as well (now four as I've already given one away) but if anyone wants a code then just give me a shout. :)

The beta starts today in a few hours I think, I'm not too fussed but I may pop on over the weekend, oh and it's 19.33GB to download. :p

On the PS4 you don't need keys for this weekend. Its a full open beta now.

Yeah but this is on the Xbox One where it's the opening weekend for it so I'm guessing the keys apply in this instance?

It's a silly situation due to this exclusivity deal going on, I know I guess I could just download it on my PS4 now but, I kind of want to keep the COD games on the Xbox One as it seems to be my default console for shooters for some reason. ::shrug:

So if anyone wants a key to play the Xbox One version, just ask... out of curiosity I checked online and people are actually selling them for a couple of pounds per code which seems a bit daft, I'm happy to just give them away anyway. :)

Edited by S.C.G

My mate and I keep getting better at the standard playlist but we still can't wait to get back to the hardcore playlist in the full game :D

Really loving some of the guns. That SMG which has an alternative "assault mode" and the assault rifle with the "Akimbo machine pistol mode"...awesome. : peace:

Will be interesting to see whether we'll spend more time with IW or MWR.

I managed to play this for a whole 45 mins on the Xbox One...

...at which point it crashed. :p

Fun though for what it's worth, I even got a few kills, perhaps I'm not that bad at COD afterall though I could never play it seriously. ;)

Kind of looking forward to the game now, though I have other titles to play so I don't know how often I'll actually play it for.

Bought the Legacy Pro Edition today. : peace:

Downloading everything now. :yay: Can't wait. I'll be at a birthday party Friday night, though...damn real life :D

Seems like there is a cd keys offer.

Buy the main game on its own then a £40 PSN card. Use 5% code.

On PSN redeem both codes. Buy upgrade to Deluxe or Legacy editions.

With Deluxe it works out below £80 and you get all the bonuses etc.

Played two Hardcore Team Deathmatches last night and it's awesome :D

Sitting at work just now and can't wait to get back home to play IW and MWR. : peace:

Played some single player. Its very good so far.

Some new stuff is that its seamless. No load screens. They improved the graphics engine. Alot more debris and effects compared to black ops 3 which was 'very clean' in combat for comparison. Plays well and fun set scenarios so far.

I like the open ended mission system and your ship. You get to roam around and check, talk etc. Have your own room even. It changes based on the events occuring. Kind of like in RPG games.

The single player is excellent. I noticed they got a seamless system plus vehicle abilities in the game now (like battlefield MP). You have missions where you land and fight in the same area on foot then get back in the plane and play that section in the air with full freedom. Its funny COD beats BF to this in single player.

Played the first two SP missions and they were spectacular. :awesome:

The multiplayer is incredible, too. :) Money well spent.

So I boght this game around 12pm ish. Brought it home and it gave me a day one updade that took about 3 hours which was about 8ish Gb. Now it's giving me an install screen when I select the campaign. I bought this game hours ago and I still can't play the damn thing. I swear if it gives me another install screen when I select multiplayer I will lose my shit.

So I boght this game around 12pm ish. Brought it home and it gave me a day one updade that took about 3 hours which was about 8ish Gb. Now it's giving me an install screen when I select the campaign. I bought this game hours ago and I still can't play the damn thing. I swear if it gives me another install screen when I select multiplayer I will lose my shit.

For me i was never prompted but it installed Zombies first and well after the first 10gb or so. Its abit odd.

For me the main game installed with no problems (Xbox One version) but the Modern Warfare Remastered install is taking a while, I'm going to just leave the console on and hope its installed sometime today. :indeed:

Currently at 25% but who knows, it might be quicker now. ::shrug:

The main game isn't bad, only played the first mission or so though, I usually play on the hardest difficulty but after that joke of a timed section that was at the end of the intro mission I just decided to play it on the second one instead.

Played Zombies in Spaceland a couple of minutes.

I had (still have) no idea what the goal is...It's fun but I'd love to know what you have to do :D

Made some progress with the IW campaign.

Played a mission that started in an asteroid field which you had to manoeuvre through (not in a space ship!) to reach a freighter and steal a ship. It was pretty cool and stealthy

:D Once at the freighter it turned into a full on attack with gunfights and after I'd boarded the target ship a space battle commenced.

What a ride : peace: