NEurope
drahkon

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

God he's even awful in videogames... I'll gladly shoot him in the face, this time I hope he stays dead!!

The dreaded Mile High is back. :hmm:

I've heard about it but because I only played Modern Warfare once a long time ago I never tried it. Looking forward to it :D

People are up in arms against Activision because you need the Infinite Warfare disc to play the Modern Warfare Remaster if you buy the retail version I don't mind, though, as I don't intend to sell Infinite Warfare if Black Ops 3 is any indication.

I understand Activision's move as they don't want people to flood the second hand market with Infinite Warfare, but it's still a shitty move...

But that's the gaming industry for ya :D

I'll be passing up CoD this year. As much as I've enjoyed BO3, CoD does feel like it's lost something and no longer quite satisfies the itch I have.

It'll be Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 for me (BF1 will be my main FPS fix).

I've heard about it but because I only played Modern Warfare once a long time ago I never tried it. Looking forward to it :D

It's was a legendary achievement back in the day. Props were given online if someone checked your gamercard and seen you had it. The level was a massive rush and taking that final shot...man. Good times. :D

Can't wait to give it a go then :D

I'm really looking forward to both Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare. I've played Black Ops III today with a mate and it was such a blast. After so many hours it's still something I keep coming back to. Pretty sure I will spend even more time with the new/remastered games.

Tomorrow my mate and I will begin the Black Ops III campaign and we try to finish it by November when the next installment is released. : peace: Funny how we haven't even touched the campaign until now :laughing:

Looks good. :)

I just realized that I will be away for the weekend when the game is released :blank: Maybe I'll take the whole week after that off then :laughing:

Can't believe this trailer hasn't been posted here, yet.

Edited by drahkon

I just realized that I will be away for the weekend when the game is released :blank: Maybe I'll take the whole week after that off then :laughing:

You could play the CoD 4 campaign now if you have the Legacy edition preordered. Certain retailers are giving a code out that allows you to play it 30 days early.

You could play the CoD 4 campaign now if you have the Legacy edition preordered. Certain retailers are giving a code out that allows you to play it 30 days early.

Pre-ordered via Amazon and they don't have that offer :(

I'm probably in the minority of people who have pre-ordered the game on Xbox One... it's always just felt more at home on an Xbox console to me. ::shrug:

I've still got to try out the multiplayer as I got a code for the Beta, may give it a whirl later on seeing as I'm on the console a bit more now. :)

Either way, this will probably be the first COD game(s) that I actually put a bit of time into for a change, still probably not a huge amount though (I do have other games to play) but yeah... I'm tentatively looking forward to it. :D

I have four spare keys for the Infinite Warfare beta this weekend. First-come, first-served.

@Hero\-of\-Time?

Edited by drahkon

I have four spare keys for the Infinite Warfare beta this weekend.

@Hero\-of\-Time?

Thanks but I managed to nab one from Gaf last night. I'd take a couple for my nephew and lostmario though.

I have four spare keys for the Infinite Warfare beta this weekend. First-come, first-served.

@Hero\-of\-Time?

Oooh, if you still have any going, that would be grand. Cheers. :D

Thanks again for the two codes. :bowdown:

Ah, the gaming community.

A beta has some problems (i.e. you can't play, yet) and gamers freak the fuck out. :laughing:

Ah, the gaming community.

A beta has some problems (i.e. you can't play, yet) and gamers freak the fuck out. :laughing:

It's hilarious and embarrassing at the same time.

Apparently the beta has been delayed.