NEurope
Sheikah

Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4/Xbox One - 26 October 2018)

Classy trailer, sets the mood really well. I didn't expect any story details but it could have been longer.

I wouldn't call it a trailer at all. Doing so just insults actual trailers. It was a teaser

Gorgeous looking teaser trailer

Why were there no platform details at the end? have they scrubbed them due to the fallout over the lack of PC mentioned? could platforms its released on be technically in the air? i'd probably get this for PS4 since my friends will play the online there, but i'd also consider a double dip on the PC, triple for Switch too

Urgh. I hate the phrase 'double dip'. It sounds disgusting.

Urgh. I hate the phrase 'double dip'. It sounds disgusting.

Well i'll get sloppy seconds then :grin:

I wish movie trailers were like that. Far too much gets given away these days.

I thought it was a good length personally. There was quite a bit shown in terms of activities, graphics etc.

A Polish retailer has seemingly leaked the release date for RDR2 (and no, it's not the placeholder date of December 31st);

The listed date is October 3rd 2017. Of course, as with any "leak", take it with a grain of salt (perhaps some pepper too, just to spice things up a bit), and with E3 fast approaching, we should have the confirmation of the release date sooner rather than late (one would hope)!

In a move that should surprise nobody, Rockstar have delayed the game until Spring 2018.

Poor Brandon Jones.. :heh:

Why not both?

Remaster in time for Christmas this year.

RDR2 won't be out before the end of 2018 anyway. :p

• Like 1

Looks really good and the trailer confirms it's a prequel as many suspected. It's weird that they still decided to call it 2 even though it's set before the first one but I guess it's better for marketing than having a subtitle. I wonder if some aspects of the story will be set after the first game though, just that the bulk of it will be before. Shame we didn't get a solid date.

38 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

Part of me is hoping that they port the original prior to release, as myself and plenty of others haven’t played it yet. 

All the same, it’s exciting that we finally have a game with a specific release date in H2. It’s crazy that we didn’t before; is everyone planning on sitting on their release dates for the second half of the year until E3?

Surprised nobody has posted about this yet, but we’re getting a new trailer tomorrow.