NEurope
Zell

N-Europe Summer Meet 2016 (13th August)

He's near Caledonian Road, I think he reminded me recently!

Also this just came up on my facebook memories from a few years ago!

1795755_609658405222_3261187382977987516_n.jpg?oh=b00ac768da4e3c1bc623f7f729d99f15&oe=581CB301

Just a few weeks to go now! Excited! :bouncy:

Where are you located @Zell? I'm not sure yet if we can make it to yours on Friday as we will get to London/our hotel quite late, but just in case if we have time... :)

Closest tube is Caledonian Road, one up from King's Cross.

Would be good to see you both Friday night if you can make it!

Imagine if the meet had been this week, with Pokemon Go at the height of popularity, that would've been the whole day sorted :D

Very much looking forward to this :-) think I'll buy myself something to sleep on this time....

Providing everything is sorted on my end, hopefully I'll be meeting you guys on the Saturday in the olde pit of cocks as it's potentially going to be the last time I see you guys in person for a long while. Looking forward to seeing you guys!

Not long until this now! Just over a week and a half! I'm excited. Can we get a final attendee list drawn up?

Like @Zell, I'm happy to go to Loading Bar again on the Saturday night, if people are up for that I don't mind booking a table again if we have an idea of the numbers.

Not long until this now! Just over a week and a half! I'm excited. Can we get a final attendee list drawn up?

Like @dwarf gourami? @kav82?

Edited by Rummy

Might be difficult for me to make it this year, if I do it'll be off the cuff.

So I just saw on the book of faces that this is happening on Hyde Park on Saturday the 13th...

Sweet. Now I have an excuse for the trip that my friends won't judge me for.

Awesome haha :D Wear your team colours though... don't wanna divide the meet. Who else is Mystic??

What about anyone else? And those confirmed? @dwarf gourami? @kav82?

I'd love to come but i'm proper skint now and don't get paid until the 16th

Gonna have to make a real effort to meet up at 2017's Meet up (unless there is any before that)

Ikr!! Am excited! :bouncy:

I'm up for Loading again if everyone else is (will actually be at one of them this Friday for Frag Grimes' birthday if any Londoners wanted to pop down, PM me).

Eenuh has asked about food in the evening of the Saturday which I think is quite a good question - can we float some ideas/locations/preferences for that?? Taking from previous meets - a poor plan can lead to a bit of fracture/split that doesn't resolve well!

From the sheet/thread I can see attendance as;

Zell

Mr-Paul

Cube

@dwarf gourami? @kav82?

I can't help but be a little insulted.

Ikr!! Am excited! :bouncy:

I'm up for Loading again if everyone else is (will actually be at one of them this Friday for Frag Grimes' birthday if any Londoners wanted to pop down, PM me).

Eenuh has asked about food in the evening of the Saturday which I think is quite a good question - can we float some ideas/locations/preferences for that?? Taking from previous meets - a poor plan can lead to a bit of fracture/split that doesn't resolve well!

From the sheet/thread I can see attendance as;

Zell

Mr-Paul

Cube

@dwarf gourami? @kav82?

Yup, I shall be there.

Yup, I shall be there.

Awesome. It wouldn't be the same without your beard or your photos.

I'm essentially confirmed, but I'll be bowing out mildly early/before Loading bants isn't it.

I'm essentially confirmed, but I'll be bowing out mildly early/before Loading bants isn't it.

Fucking part-timer.

I may do the same, depending on what time we go over there. I can't really be arsed to get home late and it's a couple of hours to get back.

Fucking part-timer.

I may do the same, depending on what time we go over there. I can't really be arsed to get home late and it's a couple of hours to get back.

Booooooooo! Stay out late! Or stay til the next morning! It's once a year! Don't miss out on the bants.

(I know it's really easy to say when I live in London and don't have to worry about travel but I reallly want you guys to stay!)