NEurope
Zell

N-Europe Summer Meet 2016 (13th August)

Not sure if we can make it to Zell's tonight. Still waiting for our coach which should've been here an hour ago. So we probably won't get to our hotel until after 9 (and then still look for food somewhere).

We'll see what happens... not a great start to our holidays. :P

What time we meeting at Hyde Park (The Cock Pit I assume) tomorrow?

We'll let you know in the morning, but it will probably be around 12.

Last night was fun guys and girls. I've had an hour and a half's sleep.

I've watched another couple of chapters of Trapped in the Closet.

I will be with you as soon as the full number of overs scheduled to be bowled today have been bowled.

About to board the train to Euston, catch you guys soon!

Uhh I'm at the cockpit and can't find anyone.. Have you guys moved on?

About to board the train to Euston, catch you guys soon!

Uhh I'm at the cockpit and can't find anyone.. Have you guys moved on?

We're still there. There's a very large tree near where you can hire some blue boats.

I had an awesome time :D beer, good food and games, everything went smoothly, caught some new Pokemon in PoGo ha, what else needs saying? Weather was great too.

@Fierce_LiNk said nice to meet you when he left though which was a little bewildering but watevs :p

Yep, I had a brilliant couple of days :D Was good to see everyone I had met before again, and awesome to meet some others for the first time (Fierce Link, Eenuh, Debug Mode, jayseven) - you're all wonderful people :)

My one disappointment was @ReZourceman and @Goafer disappearing without saying bye to me! How dare you! (I forgive you!)

Looking forward to the next one!

They just vanished! Such a shame several you guys often skip out one of the best bits which is going back to Zell's for GameCube etc bants :)

Speaking of which thanks once again to @Zell for keeping us organised and putting several of us up over the weekend.

Yeah I don't think we can stress enough how grateful we all are to you @Zell - thanks once again for being an awesome host and putting us all up at yours!

Yep, I had a brilliant couple of days :D Was good to see everyone I had met before again, and awesome to meet some others for the first time (Fierce Link, Eenuh, Debug Mode, jayseven) - you're all wonderful people :)

My one disappointment was @ReZourceman and @Goafer disappearing without saying bye to me! How dare you! (I forgive you!)

Sorry about that. When we got separated, we realised the time was about the time we wanted to leave and we were by a tube station, so we decided it was time to go. We did tell Rummy to say bye for us, but I assume he sold us down the river on that one.

It was great to see you all again, we should think about having more outings instead of just one person year.

Such a great Meet this year! :D (Well, they're always great, but y'know.) A couple of regulars were missed, but a couple of "old" faces that I hadn't seen since my first Meet showed up, which was amazing! @Fierce_LiNk and @Eenuh, who are just the sweetest, most lovely people (which I hastily and awkwardly tried to get across as we were saying goodbye on the Tube), and @jayseven, who is as charismatic and stand-up as they come (which I never properly expressed to him, the fool that I am). It was so great to meet you guys again, and I'm glad to hear you all seem to be doing well! :D

It was also awesome to meet @Debug Mode and @jayseven's friend Ben and to properly meet @Ashley, who I may have briefly seen at a previous Meet, but never spoken to in person. :)

And, of course, it was great to see all the rest of you again! :D

Also, again, a massive thank-you to @Zell for having us all. It's always a blast, not to mention exceedingly practical, especially for people like me coming from afar. (But at this point I suspect he may be getting tired of me telling him. :heh:) I hope I didn't wake you (or anyone else) up as I left this morning!

@Fierce_LiNk said nice to meet you when he left though which was a little bewildering but watevs :p

I swear I said something more like nice to see/meet you again, but I'll take your word for it. Haha, sorry about that! :D

@Eenuh will probably post her thoughts later, but I just want to say thank you very much to everyone that turned up and also a thank you to all for having me/us there. It was a really lovely experience. Really cool of you @Zell to have us around at your place, so thanks for that. You were also an all round awesome guy and really interesting to talk to. @jayseven, I'll always think of you next time I'm in M&S or if I ever meet an overly chatty cashier lady. :D

All in all, there were lots of new memories that were made. Some of you guys I've met before, but it was also sweet to meet new people and to realise once again what a great community we have here. Thank you to all. :D

Sorry about that. When we got separated, we realised the time was about the time we wanted to leave and we were by a tube station, so we decided it was time to go. We did tell Rummy to say bye for us, but I assume he sold us down the river on that one.

It was great to see you all again, we should think about having more outings instead of just one person year.

I made very many a point of saying your goodbyes! The grander irony was probably in the fact that they were only about 20 seconds away/waiting from us as you guys headed off, which I obvs didn't find out til afterwards!

Another great meet imo! Missing a few familiar faces and having a few others, felt different but as excellent as I'd hoped! Many many thanks to @Zell once again for his hostingings, and thanks to everyone who turned up and helped make it a great time! I've mostly spent today napping on and off given I(mostly) managed to stay awake for the meet this year, but it may have mashed my sleep up(here I am at 3am!). No regrets though!

Sounds like it was a good meet for everyone.

Again, apologies for not coming up this year. I'm certainly going to make the effort to come next year, with or without the Mrs in tow. Funny thing is, she said i could have gone. But decided to tell me at 3pm on Saturday :weep:

Funny thing is, she said i could have gone. But decided to tell me at 3pm on Saturday :weep:

Why do you need to be told you can come?

Why do you need to be told you can come?

I don't, as i mentioned it was a combo of not being able to get the time off and the fact i only get to see her at weekends. She happened to see the previous years snaps, and said if wanted to go this year i could.

Lol, yeah my bad. I can get easily agitated pissed off and walking down a cunted Bond Street when I was hot and tired was dat snap point.

Was great to see everyone again. Got some sick vybez snaps esn't et. Not enough Ninja doe! Y'all were bitches.

Next year, I'd like it if toilet breaks/lunch runs were somewhat more co-ordinated? It kinda seemed like as soon as we got a full group, we lost one to food (which is not exactly super close if you make the trip to Tesco/whatever) then loads of separate groups of toilet bants.

Anyway, just a thought. Still had a cracking time.

Another really enjoyable meet this year, many thanks to everyone who came and made it special.

It was good to meet @Mr\-Paul, we're sorry that we didn't up going to Loading. Just wanted to let you know that we really appreciate your efforts in trying to book us a table at Loading, unfortunately we weren't quite as organised as we should have been. Next year, we'll be sure to book the table far enough in advance so we get a spot downstairs.

Thanks for not making too much of a mess at my place, you were all very well behaved and, as long as I'm still living there, you are welcome to come along again next year. Will try to keep the cricket chat down to a minimum.

Will try to keep the cricket chat down to a minimum.

Saturday morning on my way I walked past Oval and some tout offered me tickets actually.

Thank you to yourself for being a gracious host and ordererer of pizza and to Paul for booking Loading Bar even if we didn't make it in the end.

Was nice seeing your faces as usual and some new faces I hadn't seen before.

@Mr\-Paul, we're sorry that we didn't up going to Loading. Just wanted to let you know that we really appreciate your efforts in trying to book us a table at Loading, unfortunately we weren't quite as organised as we should have been. Next year, we'll be sure to book the table far enough in advance so we get a spot downstairs.

No worries about it, it's a bit of an awkward place to get to and the Sam Smith's was a good alternative anyway :) Hopefully they haven't put my name on a blacklist for booking next year :p

I must thank you again for having us over to your place, you are very hospitable and it was great to see you again!

Maybe we need a N-E trip to the cricket so we don't bore the rest with it at the meet again :p

An incredibly belated thanks to every one that attended on the Saturday! It was great meeting new and old faces after being on the verge of giving up on finding every one (guys, that wasn't The Cockpit!). Hope to see you guys again a couple of years down the line!