NEurope
Zell

N-Europe Summer Meet 2016 (13th August)

Is Chilango also a bar? If so that might be a better shout anyway. Heard amazing things about it and Burrito's a fairly cheap too.

It's not a bar but they do stuff like beers and frozen margheritas. It's casual dining so no booking tables, just go up, get your food made and find a seat.

Their website if anyone fancies a look.

Burritos before like 10 of us sleep in the same room?

No thanks :p

I don't know what burritos you've been eating, I've never got bad gas from them!

Kebabs maybe but I've never had any problems with Burrito's! Unless you went to Mexico and got food from a dodgy street shop, I think you'll be fine.

There are too many good food places in London. Meat Liquor is also brilliant and is much less of a chain than Five Guys, so it might make it a bit more special to those travelling. They also do some incredible drinks.

Edited by Goron_3

Don't we bloody know it ;)

Shush you :p

(but yes, I do have a tendency to drag everyone I know there!)

I really don't mind where we go, I'd be happy with anything, but as a Mexican food lover, I definitely rate Chilango above Tortilla and Chipotle.

Shush you :p

(but yes, I do have a tendency to drag everyone I know there!)

I really don't mind where we go, I'd be happy with anything, but as a Mexican food lover, I definitely rate Chilango above Tortilla and Chipotle.

I'm just thinking it would be nice to go somewhere that is a bit more specific to London, whereas Five Guys is basically everywhere (there's one a few minutes from my house in Nottingham and about five minutes from my mum's place in Milton Keynes).

Ah man, I used to go to Tortilla once a week with my boss but we've migrated over to Barburrito instead. Guacamole is literally my favourite thing in the world.

I'm just thinking it would be nice to go somewhere that is a bit more specific to London, whereas Five Guys is basically everywhere (there's one a few minutes from my house in Nottingham and about five minutes from my mum's place in Milton Keynes).

Ah man, I used to go to Tortilla once a week with my boss but we've migrated over to Barburrito instead. Guacamole is literally my favourite thing in the world.

Guac is always worth the extra quid. Always.

And totally agree re where to go. There are so many great food places in London. Meatliquor like you said is one I've been meaning to try out for a while.

Five Guys is great but there's so many small chains and independent places worth shouting about too.

Barburrito is probably one of the thing I miss most about Manchester.

I love Mexican food so all sounds good to me :D

And I don't have a problem with burritos either, but I mean cmon, the cliche of beans....

This week on posts that got taken too seriously...

Really looking forward to seeing you all again! :D Though, as I've already mentioned to Zell, there's unfortunately only going to be one the-Dane present - my friends had to bow out for different reasons. Still, I'm really humbled you were all so welcoming!

Guac is always worth the extra quid. Always.

And totally agree re where to go. There are so many great food places in London. Meatliquor like you said is one I've been meaning to try out for a while.

Five Guys is great but there's so many small chains and independent places worth shouting about too.

Weather is supposed to be nice, why don't you head down to Southbank and all just pick up food from the various places along there (including a Mexican) and go sit in that grass area by the wheel?

Normally, i'd be there this weekend. However, i can't get the time off work. Plus the weekends the only time i can normally see the Mrs. She's already a bit miffed i'm going to EGX, doubt she'd love me going to London. Sorry chaps, giving this year a miss. Have a good meet.

Dannyboy takes his THE very seriously.

Normally, i'd be there this weekend. However, i can't get the time off work. Plus the weekends the only time i can normally see the Mrs. She's already a bit miffed i'm going to EGX, doubt she'd love me going to London. Sorry chaps, giving this year a miss. Have a good meet.

Unbelievable! What happened to you man, you've changed...:p

What is that @Cube??

Two Rooms and a Boom. It's a really good game for large groups.

There are two teams: Red team (with a Bomber) and Blue team (with the President).

You start off with everyone in two groups (or rooms). Within that group you have to gather information - you can either share the bottom of your card (i.e. just the team colour) with another player, or the full card (and role).

After 5 minutes (reduces per round) the leaders (voted by people in the room) select X amount of hostages (depending on number of players) to swap with the other room. After 5 rounds the game is over.

If the Bomber is in the same room as the President, the Red team wins.

If the Bomber and President are in different rooms, the Blue team wins.

There are a load of extra roles to make things more interesting (one it the Spy, who has a card colour of the other team, so Red Spy is on the Red team, but has a blue card with "Blue Team" at the bottom).

Can someone please bring a copy of Nintendo Land for Wii U? We had some good fun with it last year but I've left my copy at home.

Can someone please bring a copy of Nintendo Land for Wii U? We had some good fun with it last year but I've left my copy at home.

I can sure do that. :)

Two Rooms and a Boom. It's a really good game for large groups.

There are two teams: Red team (with a Bomber) and Blue team (with the President).

You start off with everyone in two groups (or rooms). Within that group you have to gather information - you can either share the bottom of your card (i.e. just the team colour) with another player, or the full card (and role).

After 5 minutes (reduces per round) the leaders (voted by people in the room) select X amount of hostages (depending on number of players) to swap with the other room. After 5 rounds the game is over.

If the Bomber is in the same room as the President, the Red team wins.

If the Bomber and President are in different rooms, the Blue team wins.

There are a load of extra roles to make things more interesting (one it the Spy, who has a card colour of the other team, so Red Spy is on the Red team, but has a blue card with "Blue Team" at the bottom).

Sounds like it's inciting violence against Presidents.

Sounds like it's inciting violence against Presidents.

It's just an innocent game. Best played at an Airport.

Looks like a good weekend was picked - it's bloody baking Dave!

I'm still at work, was slacking but realised I had to come do some shizzle. Leaving imminently for home then stuffing tings in bag and heading out - should hopefully be up with you by 7/half 7ish @Zell and co. If there's any last minute shouts for things for me to bring then this is the moment - got about an 30-60 minute window before I'm back out again!