NEurope
Penguinburger1

Need Europe 3DS Owner to Help Me Get My Flipnotes!!

Howdy! So here's my situation.

In 2009 I moved from the UK to the USA. I brought my lovely Nintendo DSi, and mainly used it for flipnotes. European DSi, European account.

I've since sold that DSi and gotten myself a shiny Nintendo 3DS. I'm looking to get my flipnotes on Flipnote Studio 3D. Because my Flipnote Hatena account is European, I don't think the USA region will let me find it when I search in my Flipnote Hatena ID (which I have, thankfully), all it says is, "There are no posted flipnotes." LIES, I SAY!!

I was wondering if some Euopean 3DS user would be willing to help me find my account, save the flipnotes onto an SD card, and email them to me in a zipped folder so I can finally have them again!

I would REALLY appreciate any help I can get! Many many many thanks in advance!

My Flipnote Hatena User ID is: 9EDA039031D25125

The username to it is: Penguinburger

Hi Penguinburger,

I've moved your thread to the Nintendo discussion because I think it will reach right people easier, hope you find what you're after.

Hey there. Welcome to the forums.

I managed to find your flipnotes. You were right, you can't access it with an American 3DS. But I can't convert locked Flipnotes to AVI with just your Hatena ID.

I would need the password as well to do that.

EDIT: Oh wait, you just want the files on your Flipnote Studio 3D?

Well, either way, I still need the password to get the locked ones.

Edited by Glen-i

Ah fantastic!!

Yeah I do want the 3DS files so I can edit them and stuff on my 3DS or do whatever, view them on the 3DS, but AVI's might be nice too.

and my email address is [email protected]. I really appreciate you doing this for me!

Edited by Penguinburger1
removed password

Woah there dude.

Now admittedly I don't know anything about flipnote so I'm not sure what that login info is used for, but I can't imagine it's a good idea for you to just post your password here for anyone in the world to see. Presumably anyone could log in and change your password so you lose access yourself.

PM it to someone if you think you can trust them.