NEurope
Choze

Overwatch

Have you been secretly playing Overwatch under a different tag @dazzybee? Had a fella named Dazza_Bee the other night who kept saying hello! He actually wasn't too bad neither :p

Ha, nope, good to see he's as friendly and good at games as me though ;)

Overwatch free weekend is live on PS4 and Xbox One, search for 'Overwatch free weekend' on PS4 or 'Overwatch origins Edition free weekend' on Xbox one.

An amusing vid some guys made about a couple of the character taunts;

Have you ever asked yourself what happens when you take a game like Overwatch, and mix it up with a concept like Pokemon? That's right...it's Pokewatch(there's a couple of these but I'm just posting the first)

Had a go of this last night, just for an hour, but had a blast! I'm not really that great at online shooters, but the amount of different play styles made it a lot of fun, and I even got play of the match on my first game!

Will definitely be picking this up soon, even if I am a little late to the party!

Anyone up for forming a team of 6 for competitive? I'm super tired of playing with randoms who pick Bastion and then set up outside the enemy spawn only to get shredded before they've managed to spin up their gatling gun.

But what's worse is that it is rare to group up and we just trickle in and get picked off one by one.

Me and my friend play most nights.

I'm pretty free until the end of the month so I'd be down for that. Depends on who might be using the telly but I'd love to jump in when it's free on an evening. What time do you usually play? My favourite players are people who play Hanzo, never challenge the point, and immediately quit when we lose a round.

...My favourite players are people who play Hanzo, never challenge the point, and immediately quit when we lose a round.

Is @Zechs Merquise playing Overwatch?! :p

Awesome run of games with @Sheikah @Shorty @Zell @DriftKaiser

I especially enjoyed using my ice wall to boost Shorty's McCree up onto the central building above the well in Ilios. I never get to use that feature of my wall with randoms.

I'm pretty free until the end of the month so I'd be down for that. Depends on who might be using the telly but I'd love to jump in when it's free on an evening. What time do you usually play? My favourite players are people who play Hanzo, never challenge the point, and immediately quit when we lose a round.

lord_of_the_overwatch_by_teamkill3r-dan03bd.jpg

I'm usually on from about 7, at least a couple nights a week. I can't be on tonight but I think I almost definitely will be tomorrow.

I'd love to round the team out, only problem is I work an alternating weekly shift pattern, so could only play every fortnight.

I've traded in Overwatch recently. :p

rick-morty-catch-phrases-1.gif

That is my feeling on the matter.

Just let us know when you're on.

Me and SuperBass will be on today from probably around 7 if anyone wants to team up again.

(From the list of most posted on this thread)

@Sexual Chocolate

@gaggle64

@DriftKaiser

@Ganepark32

@MilaGi

My gaming life is consumed by playing games an hour before the missus gets home from work...so I play sporadically but if I see you guys on when i'm on i'll buddy up.

Won't be available for the next few evenings unfortunately, will jump in if I see you from Monday onwards though.

I could be on tonight, not sure about the weekend though. Definitely would like to get into platinum :/ Had 10x the success in a group of 5-6 than I had been lately solo.

I could be on tonight, not sure about the weekend though. Definitely would like to get into platinum :/ Had 10x the success in a group of 5-6 than I had been lately solo.

I'd be supper happy to hit Diamond (3000) and I think it's pretty doable in a group. I hit Platinum in a two-stack and my rank really only tanked because of constant drop-outs due to server issues one Sunday.

Weekends are always a bit less structured so weeknights are easier for me to commit to.

Mine's on the PC so I don't think I'll be much use to you :P

Rectify dis plz

Can't promise I'm the best talent to have but if you're on and need a 6th man just hit me up on PSN or Whatsapp. I tend to play a lot with a couple mates so may not always join as sometimes there'll be 5 of us on, but if you're short of people I'll either bring one or two with me or just abandon them for you :p

Remember my rank is terrible tho - something like 1800 now possibly. The plus side is that if I'm with you and CAN compete then I might help by bringing you some scrub competition to roll :D

Been playing this game for quite a while now, but never thought about posting here. If anyone is playing Overwatch on PC, please add me and we can play some rounds every now and then :). My Battle.net tag is ArtMediocre#2365, and I'm currently kicking ass with Reaper and Junkrat :3.

Also: Sombra. Gonna play a lot of Sombra the following days! Its gonna be epic! :D

Looked at my shelf the other day and realized that I hadn't traded in Overwatch...sorry, @Daft. No idea why I thought I had :laughing:

Great news as the new modes and Sombra sound awesome :D

Honestly, I was still in disbelief. It would be like trading in Mario Kart.

If Mario Kart came with frequent updates of free characters, maps and modes for several years!