NEurope
Choze

Overwatch

4 minutes ago, Daft said:

The in-game group-chat. Next time, if you go into 'social' in the game I think it'll show where we all are, but it's usually in group-chat.

Awesome, I'll have a look at it properly next time. We plugged our headsets in and couldn't hear anything, so just assumed everyone was going headset-less! 

Oh man, I hope that you enjoy it. I really, really love the game. :D

Maybe we should try to organise a few games at some point. I've played with the N-E crowd and they're an awesome bunch. @Sheikah in particular is really helpful.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

Oh man, I hope that you enjoy it. I really, really love the game. :D

Maybe we should try to organise a few games at some point. I've played with the N-E crowd and they're an awesome bunch. @Sheikah in particular is really helpful.

I’m up for that... albeit I don’t get online all that often these days. I’m trying to convince @Blade to get it and sort a gaming night each week! Haha

Edited by Kav

1 hour ago, Kav said:

I’m up for that... albeit I don’t get online all that often these days. I’m trying to convince @Blade to get it and sort a gaming night each week! Haha

I would say, really try to play it with someone you know. It's a lot more fun than playing by yourself!
When I first started playing the game, I stopped playing for a while as it wasn't fun on my own. I got back into it when @Fierce_LiNk got on it; it's a lot more fun with others!

• Like 1

Yeah@Kav, just move in with, and marry someone else on the forum. It's the best way to get anything out of the game.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, bob said:

Yeah@Kav, just move in with, and marry someone else on the forum. It's the best way to get anything out of the game.

I think he and @Blade are engaged already. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

I think he and @Blade are engaged already. 

To be fair he is coming to my wedding.

I'm obviously somewhat on the Destiny train now but I do still enjoy(err...team depending ;)) OW! Just woke up too well and actually playing a quick bit now before I go nap again. Gimme a shout on here if your organise a thing, or Flink/Eenuh can give me a shout on le WhatsApp.

• Thanks 1

You know what, give me a shout, as well, when something's going down :) If I have the time, I'll be happy to join.

• Thanks 1

Moira is an amazing support with great offensive abilities. I can use heal/damage orb for the long range and the primary weapon got a decent range but I got a feeling that they might nerf it soon or later. Can't wait for Blizzard unveils the next hero and it fucking better to be a Tank Talon members so we can have a full Talon squad vs Overwatch team. 

Edited by DriftKaiser
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftKaiser said:

Moira is an amazing support with great offensive abilities. I can use heal/damage orb for the long range and the primary weapon got a decent range but I got a feeling that they might nerf it soon or later. Can't wait for Blizzard unveils the next hero and it fucking better to be a Tank Talon members so we can have a full Talon squad vs Overwatch team. 

Moira is pretty awesome and is an excellent character to add to the list. I mainly use Mercy and Symmetra, but I will definitely be mixing it up with Moira now, too.

Generally, I find the support characters to be the best and it suits the way that I like to play the game. Lucio and Zenyatta are fantastic, too. The only one I don't really get on with is Ana.

Any news on new maps?

1 hour ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

Moira is pretty awesome and is an excellent character to add to the list. I mainly use Mercy and Symmetra, but I will definitely be mixing it up with Moira now, too.

Generally, I find the support characters to be the best and it suits the way that I like to play the game. Lucio and Zenyatta are fantastic, too. The only one I don't really get on with is Ana.

Any news on new maps?

We just got Junkertown recently so it might be a while until we get a new map. Maybe around Jan or Feb for Chinese new year 

14 minutes ago, DriftKaiser said:

We just got Junkertown recently so it might be a while until we get a new map. Maybe around Jan or Feb for Chinese new year 

Wasn't there something about Blizzardworld? 

On 18/11/2017 at 10:24 PM, Fierce_LiNk said:

Wasn't there something about Blizzardworld? 

I understand it came onto the PTR this week or so - I reckon we'll see it drop with Xmas update. Probs about 2 weeks time when Dec hits.

Forgive me bumping such an old topic that is almost a year dead - did we ever get any new adopters of Overwatch? Fair few of us on ps4 in a not secret society of online folks - do feel free to give us a shout if you're still playing!

51 minutes ago, Rummy said:

Forgive me bumping such an old topic that is almost a year dead - did we ever get any new adopters of Overwatch? Fair few of us on ps4 in a not secret society of online folks - do feel free to give us a shout if you're still playing!

I'm waiting for the Switch port.

• Haha 1

I've been playing OW a lot, but only on PC. Not a lot of N-europe players on PC :/. Same goes for Battlefield and all the other big FPS games out there. I can't play a FPS without mouse and keyboard :p

4 hours ago, ArtMediocre said:

I've been playing OW a lot, but only on PC. Not a lot of N-europe players on PC :/. Same goes for Battlefield and all the other big FPS games out there. I can't play a FPS without mouse and keyboard :p

I would have bought it on PC already, if I think my PC could run it. If I buy a new PC before Overwatch 2 is out, I still may.

• Like 1

So we got a word that Blizzard is working on OW sequel with more PVE contents after cancelled Starcraft Ghost project and put all resources into Diablo 4 and OW2. How do you feel about it? 

I quite like my Hammond and my peekaboo strats but sometimes I'm not sure if its me being too good or the game but y'all ever get so good at it you decide to shortcut the peekaboo and go full quantum breaking the time space continuum instead?

Never ever seen the likes of it before in my life! I enjoyed how it slowly ramped into increasingly ridiculous chaos. Afterwards.

Anyone got a loose disc on this they don't need/use cos they went digital or don't play? Got a mate who might be interested but CEX is still selling at £18 and that's madness high. Anyone wanna sell me a disc copy at a better rate?