NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Yakuza 0 (PS4)

Now confirmed for a EU and US release in early 2017.

Calling @RedShell and @ThePigMarcher. :D

Shiiiit yeaaaah. Was waiting for this one. Never played Yakuza so this being the first chronologically is perfect.

Now confirmed for a EU and US release in early 2017.
Awesome! :bouncy:

qq1oSjo.gif

Is also getting a retail release. icon14.gif

Awesome! :bouncy:

qq1oSjo.gif

Is also getting a retail release. icon14.gif

I feel like that GIF is missing something..

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Looking forward to this. Seems like ALL the Japanese games are coming out this month or something...

been out since December but i'll just plop this here.

EDIT:

Gamespot 1 Hour Livestream

Edited by martinist

Just going to be sticking some more live streams here for anyone interensted.

My copy has just been dispatched. Really looking forward to getting stuck into it this weekend.

Giant Bomb have also announced that they plan to play through the entire series this year so I'll be watching all of those as well.

My copy has just been dispatched. Really looking forward to getting stuck into it this weekend.

Giant Bomb have also announced that they plan to play through the entire series this year so I'll be watching all of those as well.

Simply Games? If so i'll cancel my shopto order.

The Game Collection

Bah! I don't use them.

I'm hoping that I get either Yakuza or Kingdom Hearts for the weekend.

*continues to wait*

Unfortunately I used Amazon for this pre-order (had some giftcards left over) so there is absolutely no chance of me getting this early, hell, I'll probably be lucky to receive it on release day.

I absolutely love this series so really can't wait to get back involved again, a lot of reviews are saying this could possibly be the best Yakuza game yet, that said, it was always going to be a day one purchase either way. Actually next week should be pretty great all round, what with this and Tales of Berseria (another fave franchise of mine).

Bah! I don't use them.

I'm hoping that I get either Yakuza or Kingdom Hearts for the weekend.

*continues to wait*

See I trust them more than Simply Games.

See I trust them more than Simply Games.

I don't like how the TGC can send you a UAE copy of the game, which makes it harder to trade in due to the barcode not scanning. It's why i've never bothered using them. Apparently, if you ask them via social media they will tell you if its a UAE copy or not but it seems a bit of a hassle.

I don't like how the TGC can send you a UAE copy of the game, which makes it harder to trade in due to the barcode not scanning. It's why i've never bothered using them. Apparently, if you ask them via social media they will tell you if its a UAE copy or not but it seems a bit of a hassle.

Ah right, dont think I've had that happen to me yet.

Shopto have started processing my order. I hope they ship it today as well. In the past, when a game has released on a Tuesday, they've had a nasty habit of starting the process this early and then not shipping it until Monday. This locks you out of the option to cancel if a competitor ships their copies early.

Shopto have started processing my order. I hope they ship it today as well. In the past, when a game has released on a Tuesday, they've had a nasty habit of starting the process this early and then not shipping it until Monday. This locks you out of the option to cancel if a competitor ships their copies early.

This is true.

Not only that but ShopTo have taken payment for Yakuza 0, Resident Evil VII and Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD. :blank:

Plus I received Gravity Rush 2 from them yesterday.

I really shouldn't play Yakuza 0 without having played the first game should I? I have a feeling it will be sitting on my nice new game storage shelf for a while. :heh:

With the news that we are getting a remake of the first game, I'm kind of waiting to hear about a remake of the second, followed by HD remasters of the third and fourth so that all of the series is on the PS4 within a couple of years.

It's bound to happen, isn't it?

I really do hope we continue getting remakes, or even just re-releases of the rest of the series. I've only actually played 3 & 4 and want somewhere I can play them altogether.

This is true.

I really shouldn't play Yakuza 0 without having played the first game should I? I have a feeling it will be sitting on my nice new game storage shelf for a while. :heh:

It's pretty annoying, especially as it looks as though Simply Games have shipped their orders out. Luckily Simply Games have shipped Kingdom Hearts, so hopefully I will at least have that early.

By all accounts you don't need to play the other games to appreciate 0. This is why myself and others have decided to jump in with this prequel. We will probably miss little nods and references to the other games but it's essentially starting from scratch.

I'm looking forward to finally delving into the strange world of the Yakuza games.

Got a purchase confirmation and account charge e-mail form ShopTo for Yakuza 0, but no dispatch e-mail yet. I'm not really bothered about getting this early although it would be nice.

They really need a remake of the second game. It's really hard to find and when I do, it's stupid expensive >_>

Yakuza 1 on the PS2 is still sitting around waiting to be played but I don't think I could stick the english dub for it.

Edited by martinist

Sign in to follow this