NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ray Falling

What if things don't get better?

i agree with him to him! and cheapshot u have a point we do have to live life to the fulest.

Depressingly, I agree with most of that -- to the government we're just small cogs' in society, we must do what we can to break free from this, grab your dreams by the horns and don't let go.

I've had a relatively simple life so far: Go to work, Play videogames/ go out and skate and occasionally go to the pub afterwards, it's become a neverending cycle. I don't think I have a rough life like most people but am I truly happy?

Heck no!

How can we be truly happy?

The world is becoming a much more sinister place; Terrorists run rampant, People are being randomly murdered in the streets, not many people have respect for their fellow human being anymore. Society is breaking away at it's foundation and the "higher-ups" couldn't give a shit.

The only way I can think of being truly happy is fall in love and do what the fuck you want and let no one hold you back. We're only here for a short while so don't ponder about things like this and do everything you can to live the life you want, just don't give up whatever you do. I am going to do all I can to live life to the fullest and you should too.

Just try to forget about the pain the world is going through.

Bruce Lee -- "Don't think, feel". :heh:

Agreed. you make a good point. things ahve gotten better and worse since I posted this tread, mostly worse. I'm in a new low now.

But I have great friends to talk to about this stuff, and that makes me happy even though it dont solve problems per se.

I try to move on cause I want to for my girl, I love her so much and shes worth the pain. But sometimes the one thing you want, you cant have cause of all the other things you thought you'd left behind and dealth with

*sigh* that probably dont even make sense but thats okay.

maybe soon I'll have solutions, maybe not, I enjoy my days i guess, untill I wake up to reality...

im in a cheery mood at mo and if i read ur post i just know by the end im gunna be depressed so im not gunna read it im sorry

im in a cheery mood at mo and if i read ur post i just know by the end im gunna be depressed so im not gunna read it im sorry

so why post here?

Depressingly, I agree with most of that -- to the government we're just small cogs' in society, we must do what we can to break free from this

What? Of course you are, do you really think anyone's of any great importance? Nobody's lying to you here, do you really think the Government can cater for every last person? If I was in the head office, I'd be damned if I had to give two shits about every last person.

It's no big hit or a conspiracy. It's by no means a bad thing, it's the truth, just accept it. Without the cogs of society we'd probably be in a wasteland.

So visa-vee, your post was spam. And if it continues I will just go around deleting them.

There is no evil.

God has to care for the Lion, and the Gaselle. The hunter and the prey.

Things are better now, than for 1000 years ago. In 1000 years from now, things will be even better. A 1000 years is nothing in the big perspective.

God is eternal, and you are loosing faith.

There is no evil.

God has to care for the Lion, and the Gaselle. The hunter and the prey.

Things are better now, than for 1000 years ago. In 1000 years from now, things will be even better. A 1000 years is nothing in the big perspective.

God is eternal, and you are loosing faith.

Well, I cant judge of that if things are better now than 1000 years ago, simply cause I wanst there, had no life then, so I cant possibly compare a life like that to mine now.

I do know that it doesnt matter if someone has it worse, it matters that my treshold is reached, and I am facing difficult times, too difficult for me, yet for someones else maye easy to handle with. You cant compare people's problems, simply cause each and everyone has their own limit, their own treshold.

Yes I am loosing faith, because the constant mind f*ucking, I can talk to all my Christian friends and then get all cheary and happy and "praise the Lord"

but then simply talking to non-Christian friends can get me right out of it.

See? Its that simple. I'm too easy. I can be manipulated too easily, and I dont like that.

I would love to believe thinsg will get better when I'm in heaven etc etc, but I don;t things to be better later, I need them to be better NOW, cause thats where I am, NOW, and here.

;_; Its a delicate matter still. I would love to be religious really, but I'm just not feeling it and simply cause I grew up, being raised a Christian, it feels like its just..whats the word?

Well let me put it this way. I can tell you the apples over here are purple and you wouldnt believe me. Now...had I told you this from the day that you were born. For 20 years long, you'd bound to believe it. Not cause you seen the purple apples, but simply cause they been telling you they're purple for so long.

So see, if I'm gonna be a Christian, I'd want to find God myself, and I wouldnt want people to force me into it, or talk me out of it.

Its hard. If you ask me do I believe in God, then I cant say no or yes.

I would go for yes simply cause I was raised that way and dont know better. But I dunno, I cant say no cause of that either.

And maybe I do believe, I just dont agree with everything thats happened and will happen.

0_0 sorry for ranting, thats about it I guess.

This would be a good time for alitt;e update maybe. I'm seeing a professional now, it's still hard, I dont like it much. At first it was cool but now I'm having second thoughts.

Id want to run away more than anything, yet that doesnt appear to be an option T_T.

I try to have fun everyday but its hard. Being very tired and all. Games dont cheer me up that much anymore and days just pass by slowly.

Funny, all I want is to be with my girl, but I cant untill I solve all this crap...

Aww well...

Thanks everybody.

--Ray

It's not easy beign a cristain, but be happy you have christain friends, non of my friends are christains, well a couple would like to say they are, as i go to a catholic school, but in reality they think they are because the were crisened, and as well as being non-practicing, don't even know the differnce between one faith and anounther. As you mentioned you have to find God for yourself, this can be through prayer, quite time, or reading the bible, as for the world getting worse, well it's ganna happen, before it gets better.

It's not easy beign a cristain, but be happy you have christain friends, non of my friends are christains, well a couple would like to say they are, as i go to a catholic school, but in reality they think they are because the were crisened, and as well as being non-practicing, don't even know the differnce between one faith and anounther. As you mentioned you have to find God for yourself, this can be through prayer, quite time, or reading the bible, as for the world getting worse, well it's ganna happen, before it gets better.

This is true. And I really find it just stupid that being religious or non-religious creates such a rift in society as well. I mean, you just said "be happy that you have Christian friends" I hear that alot from people but to me its just the most normal thing in the world. I hear how Christians are being prosecuted and stuff but those effects cannot be seen here. (where I am that is)

I mean, we're still all the same. And I have many friends, but just cause they're not religious doesnt mean they're not the nicest people I ever met.

But I also have Christian friends who wouldnt want to be my friend if I wasnt religious. I find that narrow minded. Especially since you build up a friendship for so long and then when they hear about how I feel about all this, all those days/years of friendship mean nothing???

hmm but I'm getting abit off topic here sorry.

But yes I realize prayer and such will help me ;_; but it's hard cause I know it takes alot of time and I need results fast T_T since life has got me cornered sorta ;_;

Hmm I'm gonna do alot of thinking on this...

Sign in to follow this