NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Direct (03/03 10pm)

The Pokémon Direct last week didn't announce anything we hadn't known for 24 hours :heh:

That was a leak due to official trademark listings, not some bozo who pointed a cameraphone at a file directory.

Also it did. We did not know about the transferring from Red, Green, Blue & Yellow into Pokémon Sun/Moon

The contents of tomorrow's Direct have leaked, according to n1ntendo.nl. Their "sources" say (spoiler tags for people who don't want to know, even though this is not confirmed):

SNES support for Nintendo 3DS VC

Fire Emblem Fates

Lost Reavers (voorheen Project Treasure)

Mario & Sonic op de Olympische Spelen - Rio 2016

Metroid Prime: Federation Force

Monster Hunter Generations (X)

Star Fox Zero

YO-KAI WATCH

We'll see what tomorrow brings!

Edited by Vileplume2000

The contents of tomorrow's Direct have leaked, according to n1ntendo.nl. Their "sources" say (spoiler tags for people who don't want to know, even though this is not confirmed)

Monster Hunter Generations

Yo-Kai Watch

Star Fox Zero

Fire Emblem Fates

Previous page, dude. :)

Dammit! More coffee is needed. Ah well, saves people some time clicking on previous page. :D

Hmm.. I'm predicting Paper Mario on Wii U to be revealed with 'interesting' gamepad support..

I'm gone for a few hours and the apparent contents (most of which I totally called!) of the Direct are leaked once again.

Nintendo and their friends (looking at you Pikachu) are having an absolute nightmare of these are the contents...

And it doesn't even look to be anything of real interest. All toes crossed they have something up their sleeve.

The contents of tomorrow's Direct have leaked, according to n1ntendo.nl. Their "sources" say (spoiler tags for people who don't want to know, even though this is not confirmed):

Fire Emblem Fates

Lost Reavers (voorheen Project Treasure)

Mario & Sonic op de Olympische Spelen - Rio 2016

Metroid Prime: Federation Force

Monster Hunter Generations (X)

Star Fox Zero

YO-KAI WATCH

Hope this list is completely wrong...

Hope this list is completely wrong...

It doesn't make sense to be a worldwide Direct if it is real

Edited by Serebii

I am an idiot..... Today is the second, not the third, cccccc!

Personally I'm hoping those go the way of the Vitality Sensor but each their own : peace:

I read somewhere the project robot thing (and the other one) are gonna be incorporated into Starfox Zero.

The list could be genuine but just referring to the European direct specifically, so it could be that everything Shibata is going to say is part of the leak, but that there will be a more International direct that takes place before it, focusing on new announcements. Maybe.

More evidence it's true with monster hunter generations being listed on eu trade mark site....

"F Caviar" has supposedly been used to refer to Pokémon Rumble games in the past, and is one of the code names on that leaked list for first party Nintendo 2016 3DS releases.

Just going to leave that there...

More evidence it's true with monster hunter generations being listed on eu trade mark site....

That's probably where they got the idea for making up these rumours from :p

Lace something that's probably legit with a load of BS ;)

Predictions?

The rest of that Triforce Heroes DLC. The paid for part the game mentions, probably a huge set of new worlds.

More Mario Maker DLC...duh.

Starfox delay mention.

SMASH...turns out, ooops we lied...there's one last batch of characters coming. (ie. Nintendo says "we rather like your money, more please").

A "have you been playing these games?" trailer of 3DS/WII U games released the last several months that haven't had directs.

Hopes?

Pokemon Sun/Moon stuff.

Mario Kart 8 new DLC track packs.

Zelda U trailer.

If that leak is real, then it's not the whole Direct else Japan has two things in it and there are no announcements.

OUTSTANDING! :bouncy:

I've yet to use any holidays at work, so a week will be used for when this releases.

That's probably where they got the idea for making up these rumours from :p

Lace something that's probably legit with a load of BS ;)

To be fair, the rest of that 'leak' looks legit/safe. Fire Emblem will no doubt get a date, Metroid FF is surely due to be shown again at this point, Star Fox Zero will be making an appearance seeing as it close to the release date ( providing it doesn't get delayed ), Yokai Watch is due to be shown as it's launching soon. The only real out of the blue thing on the list is the SNES VC on the 3DS.

As for surprises, those could be contained in the two folders marked WIP and Main Presentation.

While i'm not gonna sit here and say these rumours are legit, i'm also not going to out right dismiss them, especially after MH has turned up on the trademark site. I am skeptical that there is no Pokken stuff on that list though.

Given the history with people on here talking as if they are in the know themselves and everything they say is fact, you would think people would be a lot more open minded. Plus, its far more fun to speculate, rather than dismissing the rumours and then moving on.

Can I just say that Monster Hunter Generations is a rad as hell name?

Waaaaaaayyyyy better than Monster Hunter X!

Can I just say that Monster Hunter Generations is a rad as hell name?

Waaaaaaayyyyy better than Monster Hunter X!

But the x makes it sound sexy

XXX is sexy. X is just a polite kiss at the end of a text. XX is dead.

Learn your Xs.

So...

Kirby's voice actress retweeted the Direct announcement, according to NintendoNews.

Detective Gaf are on the case and...

I checked her timeline history and I think she retweets every Direct that has Kirby content in it, so Smash stuff falls into that category as well of course. The question is: does she just show support by retweeting or is there a new title coming that includes Kirby? Since the last Kirby title isn't too long ago, I assume that there could be the chance they'll show off that N-Stars title that Trev leaked which Kirby would be part of.

Give me Triple Deluxe 2!

A new monster hunter, shame it will be 3DS only, I would have loved to have seen 4 make it to the Wii U.