NEurope
Daft

Pokémon Sun/Moon

Gah, couldn't they at least have made this available digitally in Europe today?? I didn't think that those 5 days would bother me but they totally do!

Also, although the rumour about Stars on Switch seems likely, it's still just a rumour. I would watch out getting my hopes up...

Edited by MindFreak

Gah, couldn't they at least have made this available digitally in Europe today?? I didn't think that those 5 days would bother me but they totally do!

Also, altough the rumour about Stars on Switch seems likely, it's still just a rumour. I would watch out getting my hopes up...

Too late! Hopes status: Up.

BTW, @ReZourceman Seeing as it's very likely I'm passing on Sun, you're gonna have to find another way to get an Ash-Greninja. Sorry about that.

BTW, @ReZourceman Seeing as it's very likely I'm passing on Sun, you're gonna have to find another way to get an Ash-Greninja. Sorry about that.

Just get Moon instead. :)

But, but, serebii it wouldn't be happening.

But then he also told me many many times it'd never be a hybrid.

So basically Pokemon is happening on switch, a hybrid console and the first home console main line pokemon game. Surely Serebii has fainted.

Anyways, perfect timing, canceling my 3DS order and waiting for this!

I said a Sun/Moon port wouldn't be happening :p

The other day you said a port or new game wouldn't be coming. This is one of them. :heh:

Haha. I'm sure you denied a 3rd version too :)

I know you hated the idea of home console Pokemon, but surely you're excited about a hd version on switch. Portable and home. Everyone's happy.

I'm not happy, it's a big middle finger to those who got the 3DS version.

That European delay seems to be a blessing in disguise. Thanks Italy!

Caught a Crabrawler! There's an insane amount of variety of Pokemon available early on.

If that is all the exclusives on Serebii's site then I'm leaning towards Sun, dat snow Vulpix beats Petelil as exclusives I care about.

I'll be cycling around town first thing in the morning to see if a shop has stocked the PAL version early. Will come back with a report.

I just realised something... The name Pokemon Stars... it's not just something that makes sense alongside Sun/Moon, it's actually a genius pun!

I feel so dumb for only cottoning on now!

Poke... monStars!

Bloody hell that's amazing! It's come full circle! :o

I just realised something... The name Pokemon Stars... it's not just something that makes sense alongside Sun/Moon, it's actually a genius pun!

Poke... monStars!

It all comes together...

No you said...

So we'll finally be getting a mainline Pokemon game on a home console then @Serebii

Pokemon Eclipse, coming to Nintendo Switch November 2017.

:heh:

Na they won't jump mid-gen.

The Switch is like the glass half full/empty think.

Is it a portable that can connect to the TV or a home console that can be taken on the go.

So that I win the argument, I'm going with the former :p

Totally called it, apart from the name that is (still think Eclipse is a better name though) :heh:

I am very happy with this as it means I don't have to buy the 3DS version and we should get a great looking HD Pokemon game sometime next year!

Poke... monStars!

You've had your Snickers this morning, haven't you? :kiss:

YATTA!! Romford CEX pulled through - Got the ONLY Pokemon Sun in stock there is one more Moon. Yaaaaaas.

Oh crap, I just realised that there's a very good chance that there'll be a Pokemon you can only get through Mystery Gift in the first few months.

Someone please tell me I'm wrong so I don't have to double back on myself in order to keep my living dex intact...

Oh crap, I just realised that there's a very good chance that there'll be a Pokemon you can only get through Mystery Gift in the first few months.

Someone please tell me I'm wrong so I don't have to double back on myself in order to keep my living dex intact...

Yup, there's a special gift leaflet in the box.

Enjoying the game so far, nice music and those atmospheric cut scenes really makes this Pokémon stand out from the rest.

Yup, there's a special gift leaflet in the box.

Well, now I have two questions.

1. What's it for? Is it an actual Pokemon you can't get another way in-game.

2. I assume digital versions will get the same code in the receipt?

Well, now I have two questions.

1. What's it for? Is it an actual Pokemon you can't get another way in-game.

2. I assume digital versions will get the same code in the receipt?

1. It's a munchlax with its Snorlqx z stone.

2. Doesn't seem to have a code, just grab it online by 11 Jan 2017.

Wow, the scene where you get the TM for Fling was dark...

What's a living dex exactly?

1. It's a munchlax with its Snorlqx z stone.

2. Doesn't seem to have a code, just grab it online by 11 Jan 2017.

I'm guessing that Z stone isn't available anywhere in game? I checked @Serebii's site and it didn't mention anything about a location in-game.

Ugh...

What's a living dex exactly?

Basically, complete nutters (Like me) have every single Pokemon (Well, their final evolutions at least) ready and waiting in their PC of the latest Pokemon game. In other words, once the next game drops, I simply transfer my Pokemon over, breed the ones I need to fill the Pokedex and catch any new ones. Including new forms.

I'm the guy who trades Pokemon... with himself. I'm the guy who will happily restart a game three times just so I can get all the starters.

In other words, this is me.

6ebd261ced69c1215da693661f4cd345.png

I think the only people more insane than me are the shiny hunters.

I'm not happy, it's a big middle finger to those who got the 3DS version.

That European delay seems to be a blessing in disguise. Thanks Italy!

but it's not Sun & Moon

You got Platinum in addition to the originals right? And B2W2? And Emerald? And Crystal?

How is this different