NEurope
Daft

Pokémon Sun/Moon

Are you really arguing with Serebii about whether a Pokemon image is fake or not?

You've got guts, I'll give you that.

Are you really arguing with Serebii about whether a Pokemon image is fake or not?

You've got guts, I'll give you that.

screenshot_3_by_twiinkling-da4u2iz.png

Look like the wristband have something do with that gif.

Well I guess it's not like people make fakes based on stuff we know to try and convince them. Surely not! :p

Look at the PP. The "2"s are clearly upside-down fives

screenshot_3_by_twiinkling-da4u2iz.png

Look like the wristband have something do with that gif.

Well I guess it's not like people make fakes based on stuff we know to try and convince them. Surely not! :p

Look at the PP. The "2"s are clearly upside-down fives

Didn't noticed that number 2 are upside down 5. It's well made for a fake gameplay

Didn't noticed that number 2 are upside down 5. It's well made for a fake gameplay

Something interesting that popped up on Nintendo Minute

Interestingly how they refer to the things you need to become the Champion being "Island Trials" rather than "battling gyms". Could lend weight to the rumours behind no gyms this time around and having "island trials" instread, or they could just be something alongside it. Worth considering.

Something interesting that popped up on Nintendo Minute

Interestingly how they refer to the things you need to become the Champion being "Island Trials" rather than "battling gyms". Could lend weight to the rumours behind no gyms this time around and having "island trials" instread, or they could just be something alongside it. Worth considering.

Huh, strange. I noticed during the official livestream playthrough of Sun and Moon that the female interviewer kept asking prying questions which everyone obviously said HELL NO DO NOT ASK THAT to, such as Tapu Koko, and so on and so forth.

Seems the PR people over at Nintendo are going to have a tougher job not spoiling Sun and Moon for fellow fans as opposed to it being through developers and such!

Judging by the run-up we've had so far, the existance of Sun/Moon and the names of the legendaries in Solgaleo and Lunala were leaked before they even became official, some things really slipped through the cracks quite easily so the boiling pot really is struggling to keep everything inside it.

Obviously the PR team really enjoyed the game and wanted to talk about it in as much detail as possible but couldn't.

So no gyms its looking like....this really could be the orange islands game i've dreamed of since the anime

Barring something going terribly wrong with this game, I think this'll be the one where I jump back into the series :)

They should show if and how the game will connect with GO. Get the masses excited for the main line series while the hype for GO is high.

I'm expecting something batshit crazy :)

The game will actually run at a steady frame rate? :p

The game will actually run at a steady frame rate? :p

Not that crazy. Calm down :p

Getting super excited for these games now. The Go hype has certainly helped, as has the fact X and Y were excellent. Really hoping these continue to evolve (oh-ho!) the series in positive directions!

I would imagine this will definately be an English trailer regarding the new Synchro Moves feature, maybe we'll get something else along with that like the confirmation of some new Pokemon.

Although if anything gets confirmed along the lines of the 4chan "Firedman" I would be somewhat suspicious...

Just a note that this announcement came from Japan, so it's unlikely to be just an "English reveal" of stuff we know already

Barring something going terribly wrong with this game, I think this'll be the one where I jump back into the series :)

I'm getting that feeling also.

Just a note that this announcement came from Japan, so it's unlikely to be just an "English reveal" of stuff we know already

OK, now I'm more interested.

Although, we haven't had anything in English trailers yet about Synchro Moves/Burst Moves or whatever they are called, just in the Japanese trailers so wouldn't be surprised if they included that.

OK, now I'm more interested.

Although, we haven't had anything in English trailers yet about Synchro Moves/Burst Moves or whatever they are called, just in the Japanese trailers so wouldn't be surprised if they included that.

But don't forget the Japanese trailer only teased it.