NEurope
Daft

Pokémon Sun/Moon

11 hours ago, Vileplume2000 said:

So I visited the Firstlook Festival in NL last weekend (well, had to work there) and popped onto the Nintendo stand for a while. Didn't get a chance to play Super Mario Odyssey (long cues!) but did nick me some goodies, including a poster, a Cappy and 2 codes or Marshadow for Sun/Moon. Since I don't have the game, who can I make happy with one?

If you still have one, I would be more than happy :D

45 minutes ago, Vileplume2000 said:

@markderoos [mention=6507]Blade[/mention] I will send you a PM soon, don't have the codes with me now.

Great, thnx man! :D

5 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Awww... Bugger! Guess I'll have to demean myself by going to GAME.

While you're there deameaning yourself... :p I don't suppose you could get me a Marshadow code as well please?

If not don't worry, I'll just have to demean myself at a later date. :D

On 10/12/2017 at 1:14 PM, Glen-i said:

Awww... Bugger! Guess I'll have to demean myself by going to GAME.

And then I did. The nearest GAME has been taken over by Maplin's now though, so it's much less soul-crushing.

I've already given a code to @S.C.G and I've got one more Marshadow spare.

First come, first served.

EDIT: Gone now.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Glen-i said:

And then I did. The nearest GAME has been taken over by Maplin's now though, so it's much less soul-crushing.

I've already given a code to @S.C.G

Thank You very much Glen. :D

Your half-demeaning trip to GAMaplin's is much appreciated. :)

• Haha 2

Coming to GAME 3rd-16th Nov.

Don’t miss out on your chance to collect a uniquely colored version of the Synthetic Pokémon Silvally.

Power up your Pokémon party with a bit of Legendary Pokémon flair by visiting a participating GameStop and EB Games where you can pick up a code card that allows Trainers to receive a Shiny Silvally in their copy of Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon. Shiny Silvally radiates in battle with its RKS System Ability, and you can give it a memory disc to hold to change its type, then unleash its signature Multi-Attack! Act fast! These code cards will only be available from October 23 to November 13, 2017 while supplies last, and the codes must be entered by February 13, 2018. Don't miss out on Shiny Silvally!

Both myself and @Glen-i have recently done trips to GAME to get codes for everyone. Who's turn is it next? :p

• Haha 1

I've just got back from seeing the new movie and thought it was pretty pants, as did my mate. We were expecting a nice trip down memory lane but, outside of the first 10 minutes, the film rarely played with my nostalgia. 

It also highlighted a problem I have with both series and games in that the writing is stuck pandering to children. There's only so many times you can listen to characters waffle on about the power of friendship.

Spoiler

What the hell was with Pikachu speaking in English at the end!? 

In other news, I picked up codes for the Pokemon they are giving away at GAME. I could only get two ( guy at the counter would only give me one, so I got my mate to get another ) which means I have a spare for anyone who wants it.

26 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I've just got back from seeing the new movie and thought it was pretty pants, as did my mate. We were expecting a nice trip down memory lane but, outside of the first 10 minutes, the film rarely played with my nostalgia. 

It also highlighted a problem I have with both series and games in that the writing is stuck pandering to children. There's only so many times you can listen to characters waffle on about the power of friendship.

Movie Spoilers (Reveal hidden contents)

What the hell was with Pikachu speaking in English at the end!? 

In other news, I picked up codes for the Pokemon they are giving away at GAME. I could only get two ( guy at the counter would only give me one, so I got my mate to get another ) which means I have a spare for anyone who wants it.

Me please :D

Marshadow code didn't work on USUM, so I have a spare code if anyone needs its.

Just now, Ike said:

Marshadow code didn't work on USUM, so I have a spare code if anyone needs its.

Please could I have it? :)