NEurope
Daft

Pokémon Sun/Moon

Ok, only Lunala and Pheromosa left to complete my dex. I have three spare Kartanas and one Xurkitree up for trade but GTS offers no pheromosa or lunala for something I can miss :(

Someone here in need of a Xurkitree or Kartana? Or @Glen\-i ,my second Cosmog is currently level 41/53 before it can evolve are you still willing to level it up and trade it back to me? I have Pokemon Sun if that wasn't clear ;)

Than it's finding the last 2 Zygarde Cells and collect/breed all Island Scan mons.

Great game!

Someone here in need of a Xurkitree or Kartana? Or @Glen\-i ,my second Cosmog is currently level 41/53 before it can evolve are you still willing to level it up and trade it back to me? I have Pokemon Sun if that wasn't clear ;)

Sure thing, I can help you there. I'm available right now if you want to trade with me. Should have it done by around tonight.

EDIT: On a side note, @Serebii. How do I register for the Alola Friendly competition? I want to actually see if I can hold my own. But I went to "Online Competition" and it says there's no competitions going on.

Also, beat another special trainer in the Battle Tree. Mr. "Really, they bought him back?" Grimsley. Complete with my favourite Elite 4 music!

E9FW-WWWW-WWW4-NAX7

If you thought my fight against Red was one-sided, you ain't seen nothing yet!

I'll get to 50 one day...

Edited by Glen-i

Sure thing, I can help you there. I'm available right now if you want to trade with me. Should have it done by around tonight.

EDIT: On a side note, @Serebii. How do I register for the Alola Friendly competition? I want to actually see if I can hold my own. But I went to "Online Competition" and it says there's no competitions going on.

Also, beat another special trainer in the Battle Tree. Mr. "Really, they bought him back?" Grimsley. Complete with my favourite Elite 4 music!

E9FW-WWWW-WWW4-NAX7

If you thought my fight against Red was one-sided, you ain't seen nothing yet!

I'll get to 50 one day...

Register by going onto the Global Link website, logging in, and selecting Online Competitions :)

@Glen\-i : Now I've completed my Alolan Pokédex, the fastest way to work towards a complete Pokedex would be by completing ORAS and XY, right? These would leave only some blanks for event Pokemon if my research is correct?

And what would you guys suggest/advice? OR or AS + X or Y?

@Glen\-i : Now I've completed my Alolan Pokédex, the fastest way to work towards a complete Pokedex would be by completing ORAS and XY, right? These would leave only some blanks for event Pokemon if my research is correct?

And what would you guys suggest/advice? OR or AS + X or Y?

Yep, using those 4 games, it's possible to get all the Pokemon. That's the easiest way to do it.

You do need access to all 4 games though. The cover legendaries only appear in their respective games, and most people aren't going to trade them for a Trubbish.

Yep, using those 4 games, it's possible to get all the Pokemon. That's the easiest way to do it.

You do need access to all 4 games though. The cover legendaries only appear in their respective games, and most people aren't going to trade them for a Trubbish.

Thanks!

And combination wise?

OR & X

OR & Y

AS & X

AS & Y

Any reasons to choose one of these combinations over the others when it comes to least overlapping mons?

I'm planning to try and trade the games for their opposite after completion.

Way too expensive buying all four :)

Bank update is live. Connect by October 2nd to get Mew's Z-Crystal, the Mewnium-Z

Bank update is live. Connect by October 2nd to get Mew's Z-Crystal, the Mewnium-Z

Isn't a little bit of you going to miss the constant "When's the bank update out?" questions though?

If you want, I can ask you that once a week.

Is bank out y... Oh.

You can't transfer Mew from RBGY if you caught it via the glitch. :(

Is bank out y... Oh.

You can't transfer Mew from RBGY if you caught it via the glitch. :(

Expected, but now the only use I can think of for European Gen 1 games is getting a Machamp with Fissure.

And I totally plan on doing that. We'll see how the battle tree likes it when my one hit KO moves hit all the bloody time!

Man, I'm trying to connect my game to the PGL for 4 days in a row now, keep getting the same problem: I can sign in to all online services, trainer profile/adjustments, pokemon Go, etc. But I can't login to the PGL. It just keeps refreshing the login page after each login attempt. This seems to be a common problem for some weeks now. It seems to affect (mostly?) new members. And no working solution to be found. The most recent suggestion/workaround was:

That doesn't work for me, and when reading comments with that video, I'm not the only one.

I get a feeling they can't handle the amount of new registers to the PGL. And it's annoying that there're no official statements about these issues...

And I totally plan on doing that. We'll see how the battle tree likes it when my one hit KO moves hit all the bloody time!

Haha, that is a great idea.

Expected, but now the only use I can think of for European Gen 1 games is getting a Machamp with Fissure.

All Gen 1 Pokémon transfer with their Hidden Abilities so that's not possible

All Gen 1 Pokémon transfer with their Hidden Abilities so that's not possible

GIF.gif

And that's any use of the Gen 1 VC games shattered!

The one thing I wanted from VC Pokemon Yellow! THE ONE THING!

I also heard that there really is no in-game National Pokedex for S/M?

How hard is it to just copy/paste some text from previous games?

I just want all the Pokemon models to be viewable in one easy to get to place. God send if you draw Pokemon as much as I do!

Sun/Moon was fun and a nice change from the normal games, but deffo took me longest to finish. In terms of wanting to pick up and play. Better finally get on that post-game content I suppose.

My team feels super flimsy but....ceebs.

Toucannon, Ribombee, Tsareena, Crabominable, Golisopod and Palosand. All hovering around late 50's, early 60's. Got trashed by that woman who asks to battle when you go to the motel.

You can sign up for the latest online competition via the Pokemon Global Link website now.

Normally, I wouldn't really mention it, but participants will get Mawilite and Beedrillite, two mega stones that are currently impossible to get in Sun/Moon.

Sign-up closes on the 24th, which is when the competition starts.

Naturally, I've already entered.

Normally, I wouldn't really mention it, but participants will get Mawilite and Beedrillite, two mega stones that are currently impossible to get in Sun/Moon.

Of course they aren't being held to ransom, those who don't want to participate will be able to get them at a later date, consider it early access.

Of course they aren't being held to ransom, those who don't want to participate will be able to get them at a later date, consider it early access.

Ah yes, I forgot to mention that. Thanks for picking up the slack.

You can sign up for the latest online competition via the Pokemon Global Link website now.

Sign-up closes on the 24th, which is when the competition starts.

Naturally, I've already entered.

Great to hear there's yet another competition I won't be able to join because TPC can't be arsed to fix these PGL issues. Can't get my head around their ignorant attitude... :(

Great to hear there's yet another competition I won't be able to join because TPC can't be arsed to fix these PGL issues. Can't get my head around their ignorant attitude... :(

The site works perfectly fine for me. I entered via the website literally half an hour ago. What issues are you having?

All new players/members are experiencing this since november/ Sun & Moon.

You already had your account synched before november I presume.

They've stated since november that it's a known issue that they're working on.

It's very annoying to pay for games that you can't fully experience, hence the frustration ;)

All new players/members are experiencing this since november/ Sun & Moon.

You already had your account synched before november I presume.

They've stated since november that it's a known issue that they're working on.

It's very annoying to pay for games that you can't fully experience, hence the frustration ;)

Ah, I see. That's a bummer.

The Battle Royal is a new battle format where four players enter into a free-for-all battle, with any player able to attack (or aid) another. The battle ends when all of one player's Pokémon faint, with the winner being the player who has the highest combined number of knockouts and number of remaining Pokémon.

Z-Moves are a new type of move in which the Trainer and Pokémon's wishes combine to release their full power. Z-Moves are moves of great power, but can only be used once per battle.

In order to use a Z-Move, a Trainer needs two items: a Z-Ring and a Z-Crystal. A Z-Ring is a band worn on a Trainer's arm. A Z-Crystal must be set into the Z-Ring, and if a Pokémon holds a Z-Crystal of the same type, they will resonate with each other. If the Pokémon then knows a move corresponding to the Z-Crystal's type, it will be able to use a Z-Move. All Pokémon can use Z-Moves, and there are Z-Moves for each of the 18 types. There are also Z-Moves that can only be used by specific Pokémon.

When used in battle, a Z-Move takes over the entire screen in a short, cinematic display.

this is awesome think in this game

Hyper Training is a new feature that lets the player maximize one or more of a Pokémon's IVs with the help of a man known as Mr. Hyper in exchange for Bottle Caps. Only a Pokémon that has reached level 100 can undergo Hyper Training.

As the player progresses through the game, they will become able to use Festival Plaza. Festival Plaza allows players to see other people playing near them, or other players that are connected to the internet to battle or trade. By talking to people and listening to their requests in Festival Plaza, players can receive Festival Coins. Festival Coins can be spent on stores in the plaza, and eventually rank up their Plaza.