NEurope
Daft

Pokémon Sun/Moon

Grass Ghost? oh holy hell! i love ghosts! man i was going for Litten because i like cats, but rowlet dies and becomes a ghost? shiiiiiiiiiit might need to get on the trading system and get one of each

The water type becoming a fairy redeems it lightly, but it still looks shit

Is there a pink fairy armadillo Pokemon yet? It could be Ground/Fairy type and be awesome.

Looks like the new Train On trailer that came out today has confirmed that Charjabug evolves at Level 40. That's quite a high level for evolution for a bug type that you can get towards the beginning of the game if Grubbin is even available that early.

Also apparently Decidueye is based on a Stilt Owl, which are now extinct in Hawaii.

Cv09v-sWIAA9_ok.jpg

I freaking love the mannerisms of Team skull - most refreshing evil team since... ever.

My brother and his mates use to walk like twats Team Skull ten years ago.

It's painful to watch.

Now I'm not a fan of TPC's extreme Genwunner pandering, not one bit, but I'm not gonna lie, this got a good chuckle out of me :laughing:

Now I'm not a fan of TPC's extreme Genwunner pandering, not one bit, but I'm not gonna lie, this got a good chuckle out of me :laughing:

I'm surprised that's even a page on the official site...

...on another note, only just under three weeks until Sun/Moon are out now. Wonder if they will be compatible with Miiverse screenshots? Planning on screenshotting my team and giving progress updates on this thread after the game comes out, and using Miiverse would give a cleaner screenshot for that sort of thing than a phone camera shot ever would.

Wonder if they will be compatible with Miiverse screenshots? Planning on screenshotting my team and giving progress updates on this thread after the game comes out, and using Miiverse would give a cleaner screenshot for that sort of thing than a phone camera shot ever would.

I think the reason why you couldn't in X/Y and OR/AS was because they used the 3DS camera for weird features, like using a photo on your PSS profile, and for the contest stuff in OR/AS...

contest37.jpg

As far as I know there are no such features announced for Sun/Moon yet...

It was fair enough for X/Y as 3DS Miiverse didn't even exist yet, but surely they must have realized by now that most people would much rather be able to post screenshots, right...? Especially with the Poké Finder, I'm sure tons of players want to share their snaps on Miiverse.

If we have to use the Global Link to share Poké Finder photos... :shakehead

Preloading is live btw

That's right, you can preload the game

Aaaaannnnddd data miners are gonna have a field day...

Aaaaannnnddd data miners are gonna have a field day...

Na, the game is locked out, such is the nature of preloading

Do you think data miners set off for work with a little hard hat, a pickaxe and a canary?

Oh god, that looks like it was made in the same year as Serebii.net.

Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned, but I still prefer having boxed copies over digital ones for my console games.

If the game is digital only then that's fine but I would rather not waste SD Card space for a game when I can just pop it in the cartridge instead and save all that space for something that actually needs it like Virtual Console games or Indie downloadable titles.

I appreciate why X/Y didn't have it, but since the new 3DS came out literally every 3DS game has full Miiverse Support including screenshots. It's pretty much commonplace in today's world now for the player to be able to take screenshots and videos of the games they are playing and then be able to share them on social media with nothing more than the console itself, ie, without the need for the kind of equipment that @Serebii has used for years.

Chances are that if it does do screenshots in Miiverse, it'll be New 3DS only.

The OG 3DS locks Miiverse like Smash

Yeah, that's a fair point, the large file size could result in the 3DS taking ages to load the home menu and being unable to run Miiverse or the internet browser at the same time.

I know Prime Federation Force has support for Miiverse Screenshots on the normal 3DS but that game's file size is probably miles smaller. But with the knowledge that the original 3DS can do Miiverse screenshots in the current firmware update that was what made me hopeful that Sun/Moon could do it too.

Chances are that if it does do screenshots in Miiverse, it'll be New 3DS only.

The OG 3DS locks Miiverse like Smash

Yeah, it's a quasi New3DS enhanced game (Like Smash Bros 3DS, it uses the old 3DS' 96MB memory mode and takes advantage of the New3DS for faster loading times, but nothing else), so Miiverse would be New3DS only as a result.

Let's just hope that they don't ban screenshots this time... (given that there's some sort of QR code scanning mode, they might do... they tend to block games that allow you to use the camera from posting Miiverse screenshots)

Let's just hope that they don't ban screenshots this time... (given that there's some sort of QR code scanning mode, they might do... they tend to block games that allow you to use the camera from posting Miiverse screenshots)

That is no excuse. Games like Bravely Second use the Camera and allowed Miiverse Screenshots. You know how they got around it?

If the screenshot you're trying to post includes an image from the 3DS camera, it simply didn't allow you to use that particular screenshot.

As long as there's no images from the camera, you could post a screenshot.

Hell! Even Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon does the same thing!

The mainline series needs to nick even more ideas from Mystery Dungeon than it already does.

When the time comes for Litten to shed its old fur, it all burns up in a glorious blaze.

CwVv4AzXgAAiIt3.jpg

Could this be what Litten looks like after that moment?

The games can be pre-purchased on eShop in Europe now.

Sorry dude, @Serebii beat you to it a few posts ago.

Gotta get that Carbos down your throat!

Sorry dude, @Serebii beat you to it a few posts ago.

Gotta get that Carbos down your throat!

When he posted it, it was only announced for US. :P Afterwards, NoE posted the info as well.

Surprised no one has posted these yet... not even Serebii.

Nintendo's official Youtube channel has started posting some Pokemon Sun/Moon related stuff.

First of all, this looks like the TV/Youtube advert:

Secondly, they're kicking off Pokemon Month throughout this month, with the first feature being a Nintendo Minute with Masuda and Ormori:

The floodgates are open and the game is available to any one with a hacked 3DS. Be wary of spoilers.