NEurope
Daft

Pokémon Sun/Moon

I think that's just proving my point. It looks like a 90s robot...

he can't even beat a Charizard when he's supposed to have the type advantage.

But... Greninja doesn't have a type advantage over Mega Charizard X at all. Water ain't super effective against Fire/Dragon types.

In fact, the Charizard was the one with the advantage considering its super effective Thunder Punch attack.

OK then, Greninja is rubbish because his Water/Dark type is resistant to Chesnaught's Grass/Fighting combintination and he can't even beat a Charizard when he's supposed to have the type advantage. Water Shuriken is played up as it's signature move yet is really weak and you're better off running Scald on it.

Not to mention that Greninja was one of the first characters to get nerfed in Smash Bros.

Happy now?

No way - Protean Greninja Ice Beam/Gunk Shot w/ focus sash.

14680672_10157551663380720_3344851059241532680_n.jpg?oh=71e8d87359f90ea553172801b39e8385&oe=58973E39

Spoilered for those who haven't got the demo yet or are simply going to refrain from experiencing much before the actual game comes out, but I do urge you to LOOK AT THAT THING. Best Alolan form hands down.

EDIT: DEMO IS HACKED, DIDN'T GO A GOOD ENOUGH SCRUBBING JOB, CONSIDER YOURSELVES WARNED

EDIT 2: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GAMEFREAK. THEY SCRUBBED THE DATA FOR ALL THE NEW POKMEON, BUT FORGOT TO REMOVE THEIR SHINY VARIANTS.

Edited by Debug Mode

GameFreak dropping balls and bombs in equal measure. Really excited for this demo, need to stop looking at leaks and leave something to surprise.

There's a new Alolan form in the demo? Here was me thinking that it was just going to feature stuff that has already been officially revealed.

I think I'm definitely going to avoid looking at sites like Bulbagarden, Poke jungle and Serebii for a month now or so, especially in the forums where massive spoilers are bound to pop up. Also going to be treading s lot more carefully on Youtube since some Youtube are no doubt going to air the Spoilers in their thumbnails and the public domain just to attract views. Sadly if you watch any related stuff the chances of these videos popping up in your feed are unavoidable. The identity of the Champion in both Black/White 2 and X/Y was spoiled by attention grabbing thumbnails for me although that was when I was trying to listen to those games' soundtracks.

OK then, Greninja is rubbish because his Water/Dark type is resistant to Chesnaught's Grass/Fighting combintination and he can't even beat a Charizard when he's supposed to have the type advantage. Water Shuriken is played up as it's signature move yet is really weak and you're better off running Scald on it.

Not to mention that Greninja was one of the first characters to get nerfed in Smash Bros.

Happy now?

Let me get this straight. I never said Greninja is rubbish. It's one of my favourite Pokemon. I wouldn't spend six months breeding a Shiny version with fantastic IV's for any old Pokemon.

Greninja isn't just great because of it's high speed and decent Special Attack. It's great because of Protean. You can play some serious mind games by changing your type whenever you like. Not to mention getting a STAB boost on every move.

Ash-Greninja sucks in comparison because it has to give up Protean. The stat boost it would need from transforming would have to be astronomical in order to be viable, and something tells me that isn't the case.

Ash-Greninja also takes one of my favourite Pokemon in terms of looks and makes it look lame. Why does it have hair? It looked fine without a wig! Not to mention it's associated with Ash, which makes anything uncool.

Gary's right, after all. Ash is a loser.

Anyway, Game Freak done goofed. Screw you @Debug Mode, I'm not looking. You can't make me!

I'm officially off most of the sites I visit. Probably will go off this topic as well. Can't take the risk. Don't bother quoting or mentioning me, I won't see it. Smell ya later!

Edited by Glen-i

Haha! I can't believe Game Freak didn't scrub the demo! What were they thinking?

Some of the new Mon look great. The Alolan Persian is freaking hilarious. :D

Haha! I can't believe Game Freak didn't scrub the demo! What were they thinking?

I'm really liking some of the new mon (yes, they've all leaked), one of them is very suspicious and I'm absolutely certain they'll be getting a new form in a later game.

one of them is very suspicious and I'm absolutely certain they'll be getting a new form in a later game.

New type confirmed? Suspicious type?

Thing is, they did scrub it.

Me and my data mining friends were so impressed with how well they scrubbed the text, base stats, moves etc.

Then they found the pictures

New type confirmed? Suspicious type?

It's more about the appearance of it despite being a legendary Pokemon, it doesn't seem 'complete', but that's as far as I can go without breaching spoiler territory.

Thing is, they did scrub it.

Me and my data mining friends were so impressed with how well they scrubbed the text, base stats, moves etc.

Then they found the pictures

I was watching your feed live and man, I completely felt the same way. You posted about how well the scrubbing was and I felt relieved, and then 'ABANDON THE INTERNET' came

Been having a look at the Greninja that you get given. It's OT is Ash, it's date met it 17th October 2013 which is the date where the anime episode that introduced Ash's Froakie was met was aired in Japan, the one I was given has a Hardy Nature and it's moveset is Water Shuriken, Aerial Ace, Double Team and Night Slash. Basically the same moveset that Ash's Greninja has in the anime expect with Night Slash instead of Cut.

Playing the demo now... Does anyone ever feel its missing a bit of voice acting? Feels slightly archaic at the mo but loving the new animations, such as Team Skulls entrance and arriving at a new location. Will the full game not use 3D?

Feeling dat new Pokemon hype tho.

Edited by King_V

Alolan-Dugtrio.jpg

Oh God I've just seen the Persian

From what images I'm able to find - what's wrong with it?

It pisses on the dodgy look of the Meowth - which I have dubbed "Fag Meowth" because of it's flamboyant homosexuality.

Edited by Ashley
Automerged Doublepost

It pisses on the dodgy look of the Meowth - which I have dubbed "Fag Meowth" because of it's flamboyant homosexuality.

Well that's charming.

Randomly letting some opposition Pokemon attack me to see what kind of moves they can use. So far I've learned that Pikipek can use Pluck and Yungoos can learn Bite... that's about it.

I also found a wild Pikachu in the grass in the city. Not sure if that's where you'll be able to find them in the full game, but might be worth looking there. Unfortunately I didn't have any Poke Balls to catch them with.

Not even got Poke Balls yet. I'm taking my sweet time on this demo and trying to discover everything I can about it...

Found a wild Rockruff and started testing for it's moves. So far I know Rockruff can use Bite, Odor Sleuth and Howl. All very appropriate moves for a dog and wolf...

Oh my god. The bug looking big new Pokemon. Looks amazing.

Which one? In the demo?

I think we can all agree that the designs this time around are to Gen 1 standards.

Decided to screenshot the stats of some of the Pokemon in the catching tutorial if anyone's interested:

CvDFTBUXEAAmVYU.jpg

This Rockruff has a Careful nature

CvDGZuVWYAA0zIu.jpg

This Pikipek has a Lonely nature

CvDGqkDXgAAjQ6c.jpg

And finally here's a Hasty Yungoos.

I tried levelling up a Pikipek to see if it would evolve, but looks like the evolution is disabled in the demo.

Edited by Ashley