NEurope
Daft

Pokémon Sun/Moon

So there's a pride Muk now.

Edited by Ashley

They nerfed Parental Bond?

@Ugh first aid wasn't too pleased. She's been rocking a Kangaskhan in her team since Gen 5, so seeing it become actually awesome was a very awesome moment for her.

Guess Kangaskhan is just the Bayonetta of Pokemon.

Still, her Strategy uses Power-Up Punch. And that seems to still give her the desired effect.

Anyone else picturing Kangaskhan in that outfit...?

For those who are yet to preorder, the steel book editions of the game are currently £35 over on Simply Games. Most places are charging that for just the normal edition.

For those who are yet to preorder, the steel book editions of the game are currently £35 over on Simply Games. Most places are charging that for just the normal edition.

Oooh. Nice. That comes with the plastic case too right?

Who guarantees release date or earlier these days? Shopto are the only people to never let me down. The Games Collection have fucked me around recently.

@Ugh first aid wasn't too pleased. She's been rocking a Kangaskhan in her team since Gen 5, so seeing it become actually awesome was a very awesome moment for her.

Still, her Strategy uses Power-Up Punch. And that seems to still give her the desired effect.

I dunno, it still looks pretty broken. Depends if moves like Power-up Punch still gives 2 boosts.

Pretty much settled on my final team now:

Rowlet/Dartrix/archer owl (Been Team Rowlet for a long time)

Rockruff/Lycanroc (Was one of my first picks for a team member as I like dogs, also Lycanroc Midday form reminds me a bit of Amaterasu from Okami which is one of my favourite games, but looks like I'm getting the Midnight form as I'm getting Moon)

Pikachu/Alolan Raichu (Want an Alolan Form on the team plus both get exclusive Z-Moves)

Salandit (Because Corrosion and because it completely walls Fairies. Enjoyed using Dragalge in Y and Salandit is probably going to be similar)

Stufful/Bewear (Although the design isn't the greatest I love the concept and I always have a Fighting type on the team. Ideally want one with Fluffy)

Type:Null/Silvally (holding Fairy Memory, can also use for Water moves and it's grown on me recently)

Couple of 4x weaknesses on there and half the team is weak to Fighting until Type: Null evolves and I can sort that out.

Then again, in Pokemon Y I caught a Skrelp to counter Fairy types as I assumed before it was common knowledge that Poison would be Super Effective on Fairy types, given the reason the type existed in the first place was seemingly to counter Dragon types which were previously only weak to themselves. Since Poison was only good against Grass I figured it would get another strength. I also needed a Water type on my team. As it was, the Fairy resistance was completely nullified as I didn't realise that when Skrelp evolved he became Poison/Dragon. Also he's not that strong in his base form at all.

No HM moves in Sun/Moon is definately going to remove the need for a Water type on the team so that you can pack Surf. Though it's still a good type and they can learn Ice moves too so there is always that.

Good trailer, and dat' booty tho

EDIT: Oh wait, there was no booty shot in the English trailers. STOP CENSORING MUH VIDEO GAMES

Oooh. Nice. That comes with the plastic case too right?

Who guarantees release date or earlier these days? Shopto are the only people to never let me down. The Games Collection have fucked me around recently.

If it's the same as Omega and Sapphire then yeah.

I bounce between Shopto and Simply Games. Both are solid choices if you want a game shipped early.

Good trailer, and dat' booty tho

EDIT: Oh wait, there was no booty shot in the English trailers. STOP CENSORING MUH VIDEO GAMES

I thought you were talking about me :(

I thought you were talking about me :(

Oh we already know your booty game is on point, it was just so damn obvious it didn't need saying.

Only two days now until the demo hits.

It's likely it will only take a day to complete, but I suppose getting the perfect IV and Nature for Ash-Greninja could be an excuse for repeat playthroughs...

It's likely it will only take a day to complete, but I suppose getting the perfect IV and Nature for Ash-Greninja could be an excuse for repeat playthroughs...

Do note the IV and nature of the one you get in the demo is unlikely to match the one sent to the game

A day to complete? Why/how?

No HM moves in Sun/Moon is definately going to remove the need for a Water type on the team so that you can pack Surf. Though it's still a good type and they can learn Ice moves too so there is always that.

WAIT WHAT?! was that in the trailer? i missed that

Oh what a lovely day

Get a nature you want an just Hyper Train it? Wouldn't be surprised if they make you play through it multiple times to unlock him.

WAIT WHAT?! was that in the trailer? i missed that

Oh what a lovely day

Remember soaring in OR/AS, it's that principle, but with other HM moves.

You're given Pokemon during the game that you can't use in Battle but are used to do what HM's do.

Charizard Flies, Lapras Surfs, etc.

Get a nature you want an just Hyper Train it? Wouldn't be surprised if they make you play through it multiple times to unlock him.

You're assuming that Bottle caps are infinite in supply.

I mean, they should be, but after I was expecting the Battle Frontier to come back in some way in OR/AS and being so disappointed, I'm remaining cautious.