NEurope
Daft

Pokémon Sun/Moon

Wonder if we'll get any new Pokemon shown during this gameplay? Depends on what portion of the game they are showing off and whether he's going to use a specific party made up of already revealed Pokemon. If so, what about the starter? Are they deliberately going to keep Rowlet/Litten/Popplio in their base forms so as to not spoil the evolutions or have them in their second form as a way of revealing a new Pokemon? I would guess the former.

Today is the day we see Ash Ketchum might win the Kalo League!

Well, people did complain that X/Y were the easiest of the mainline series.

When Grumpig becomes flying-type.

giphy.gif

That is brutal, yet strangely topical. Well done!

He lost again! Cracking fight scenes, though. Alain proving his worth once more.
:bowdown:

Of course he did. Why would anyone expect anything different? Gotta admire his tenacity though. 6 regions! And no doubt he'll go to Alola and do it all over again, while boxing most of his good Pokemon. Because oh my daze! You just gotta have that Litten, huh?

He lost again! Cracking fight scenes, though. Alain proving his worth once more.
:bowdown:

Can't wait to watch!

Of course he did. Why would anyone expect anything different? Gotta admire his tenacity though. 6 regions! And no doubt he'll go to Alola and do it all over again, while boxing most of his good Pokemon. Because oh my daze! You just gotta have that Litten, huh?

Probably because the guy is due a win.

It's baffling that he has yet to win a major tournament outside of the Orange League and most people don't count that anyway. It's would be like watching DBZ or Naruto and never having Goku or Naruto win a fight.

Today is the day we see Ash Ketchum might win the Kalo League!

Nope...

Crit Hax against a Charizard. And he was so close too... people are mad over this because of the way in which its been handled...

The backlash is hilarious. I can't wait to see the reactions when Ash oakified his Greninja instead of take it with him on the journey to Alola region.

Edited by DriftKaiser

The backlash is hilarious. I can't wait to the reactions when Ash oakified his Greninja instead of take it with him on the journey to Alola region.

There's backlash? People care this much? People didn't see this coming a mile off? That is hilarious!

I don't even follow the show and even I know Ash is notorious for being second-best.

Crit Hax against a Charizard. And he was so close too... people are mad over this because of the way in which its been handled...

OK, I'll bite, how was it handled?

Well its within the realms of a seismic toss killing off a Pidgeot, so yeah, fair game. Partly why I stopped watching the anime. Especially after the OP Infernape in the Sinnoh ones.

Turtle Dragon, huh? I can get behind that!

It's getting increasingly difficult to settle on 6 gen 7 Pokemon for my playthrough.

There's backlash? People care this much? People didn't see this coming a mile off? That is hilarious!

I don't even follow the show and even I know Ash is notorious for being second-best.

One guy claimed he is done with the Pokemon that he drilled all his pokemon games with an electric drill, tossed all pokemon cards he collected since 1996. Other people thought that Ash would win this time cos they teased with Ash's huge process this season.

That turtle looks like Pingu when he makes his noise and like he has a Starmie stuck to his back.

Rubbish turtle.

OK, I'll bite, how was it handled?

Greninja died to Blast Burn despite it not being very effective AND only taking two hits from Charizard during the whole match before the finisher, not to mention the fact that Greninja was using the super charged, super flashy, super powerful Water Shuriken which looked like it would take out Charizard and yet it was Greninja who fainted instead. So yeah, Crit Hax.

You have to give credit to the writers though, they did get people's hopes up. Maybe they did have the intention for him to win it too but that was denied by the Pokemon Company who probably stood their feet down on it.

On a more relevant note to Sun/Moon, the new Pokemon they revealed today looks pretty interesting, first non-legendary, non-Mega Fire/Dragon Pokemon and its name made me think of the Pokemon spoof on Youtube where the break had a mock "Who's that Pokemon" to which the answer was Arnold. Given this one is based off the Terminator, you can guess how I came to that connection.

Also good to get a look at Battle Royale again. I can't remember what the limits are for each person, but I think a Battle Royale with full teams of 6 for all four players would be pretty awesome. Sadly I think they cut down on the amount of Pokemon you are allowed to use per person in the mode.

That turtle looks like Pingu when he makes his noise and like he has a Starmie stuck to his back.

Rubbish turtle.

Recycling jokes I see? Cheap.

Rubbish turtle.

But it's a literal Mine Turtle!

maxresdefault.jpg

Hello!

Recycling jokes I see? Cheap.

You know me. I'm environmentally friendly and very very cheap.

"His noise"...It's called Noot Noot and it's the greatest "noise" on earth.

This has been a Wizpig origin story the whole time?!

tumblr_inline_mpd4jadw4a1qz4rgp.gif

CqPHQ-5WYAAIQUI.jpg:large

It's a crab, and it has boxing glove pincers, what more could you want?

Here's the trailer.

Edited by Glen-i
Automerged Doublepost