It was the first one on my timeline!

Because you didn't scroll down to who posted it first :p

They even had my mistranslation of the name :p

It was the first one on my timeline!

I'm not lame enough to follow a Pokémon Twitter account :heh: (this one was RTed by someone I do follow).

I'm not lame enough to follow a Pokémon Twitter account :heh: (this one was RTed by someone I do follow).

I think it's probably best to treat these as fake until we know otherwise. There's also a guy on 4chan who claims to have been fired by Nintendo when doing translation, but I have to say that it's credibility right now has to be considered as incredibly sketchy.

tumblr_o9xokxPkhZ1rhydo8o1_1280.png The starter names according this "ex-translator" are Robingroot, Panthster and Entermaid. I'd take this all with a massive grain of salt because you see these kind of things all the time.

These very well could be the final starter evolutions, or they could very well not be. I've seen plenty of people saying that they saw these first on Deviantart, now whether they were there originally or just uploaded by users I don't know and any artist who drew them hasn't apparently owned up to it yet. If these are true then I'm keen on Rowlet even more but while there is an element of doubt over their legitimacy I don't think these should be taken as final starter evolutions, even if this is supposedly anime concept art for the new Sun/Moon series which is why this has been leaked like that

Edited by GenericAperson

I think it's probably best to treat these as fake until we know otherwise. There's also a guy on 4chan who claims to have been fired by Nintendo when doing translation, but I have to say that it's credibility right now has to be considered as incredibly sketchy.

tumblr_o9xokxPkhZ1rhydo8o1_1280.png The starter names according this "ex-translator" are Robingroot, Panthster and Entermaid. I'd take this all with a massive grain of salt because you see these kind of things all the time.

These very well could be the final starter evolutions, or they could very well not be. I've seen plenty of people saying that they saw these first on Deviantart, now whether they were there originally or just uploaded by users I don't know and any artist who drew them hasn't apparently owned up to it yet. If these are true then I'm keen on Rowlet even more but while there is an element of doubt over their legitimacy I don't think these should be taken as final starter evolutions, even if this is supposedly anime concept art for the new Sun/Moon series which is why this has been leaked like that

Edited by GenericAperson

New (Japanese) trailer

A lot of cool stuff in there, such as riding Tauros, Lapras, Sharpedo and Stoutland (as seen previously but for the former); Solgaleo being seen in a location which isn't the place we'll probably battle against it (as well as in Unown statue in the background?); Porygon is our cursor in Amie; Final Smash Synchro Moves confirmed (though not exactly many details on them), amongst other things!

New (Japanese) trailer

A lot of cool stuff in there, such as riding Tauros, Lapras, Sharpedo and Stoutland (as seen previously but for the former); Solgaleo being seen in a location which isn't the place we'll probably battle against it (as well as in Unown statue in the background?); Porygon is our cursor in Amie; Final Smash Synchro Moves confirmed (though not exactly many details on them), amongst other things!

Final Smash Synchro Moves confirmed (though not exactly many details on them)

Not gonna lie, those poses are freaking hilarious. As long as doesn't result in abominations like Ash-Greninja, I'm OK with it.

Also, riding Sharpedo is nothing new, ORAS did it. One of the very few things that I actually thought was cool about it.

You glossed over the most important thing though.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO WEAR A HAT!

This changes everything!

Edited by Glen-i

Final Smash Synchro Moves confirmed (though not exactly many details on them)

Not gonna lie, those poses are freaking hilarious. As long as doesn't result in abominations like Ash-Greninja, I'm OK with it.

Also, riding Sharpedo is nothing new, ORAS did it. One of the very few things that I actually thought was cool about it.

You glossed over the most important thing though.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO WEAR A HAT!

This changes everything!

Edited by Glen-i

So we pretty much have official confirmation that your starter will have a Synchro Move. If that's the case, is this going to be unique for them?

If the 4chan leaker and Chinese leaker is to be believed you could potentially change your Synchro Move on the team by swapping out certain stones. Are the starters going to retain those particular Synchro Moves into evolution or, if they really are based on what the Chinese leak claims them to be will those signature moves tie into those themes?

Like for example, "Robingroot" would have a Synchro Move that lets him fire an arrow at the opponnent. Either that or the starters will all have signature moves with "Robingroot"'s being "Leaf Arrow" or something. That is of course if "Robingroot" is real.

Every reveal from hereonout is only going to give these rumours more credibility or debunk them.

So we pretty much have official confirmation that your starter will have a Synchro Move. If that's the case, is this going to be unique for them?

If the 4chan leaker and Chinese leaker is to be believed you could potentially change your Synchro Move on the team by swapping out certain stones. Are the starters going to retain those particular Synchro Moves into evolution or, if they really are based on what the Chinese leak claims them to be will those signature moves tie into those themes?

Like for example, "Robingroot" would have a Synchro Move that lets him fire an arrow at the opponnent. Either that or the starters will all have signature moves with "Robingroot"'s being "Leaf Arrow" or something. That is of course if "Robingroot" is real.

Every reveal from hereonout is only going to give these rumours more credibility or debunk them.

When were those leaks first mentioned? Because the first I caught wind of it, the concept of Synchro Evolution/Special Attacks were age-old on the Forums over at Serebii; heck, if people took the educated guesses over there and published them in a "leak", 60% to 80% would be right.

When were those leaks first mentioned? Because the first I caught wind of it, the concept of Synchro Evolution/Special Attacks were age-old on the Forums over at Serebii; heck, if people took the educated guesses over there and published them in a "leak", 60% to 80% would be right.

I believe the Chinese leak surfaced last month, the sheet of the "Final Starter Evos" was posted on Pokejungle last month but more people are taking notice of these after the images apparently started disappearing off Google Images.

I am aware that Synchro Evolution/Moves has been speculated for a long time, so leakers throwing that in there woudn't be too much of a surprise. So their confirmation doesn't make the leaks legit or fake, some of the more obscure claims being proven/disproven would.

I believe the Chinese leak surfaced last month, the sheet of the "Final Starter Evos" was posted on Pokejungle last month but more people are taking notice of these after the images apparently started disappearing off Google Images.

I am aware that Synchro Evolution/Moves has been speculated for a long time, so leakers throwing that in there woudn't be too much of a surprise. So their confirmation doesn't make the leaks legit or fake, some of the more obscure claims being proven/disproven would.

So they basically ripped off the fusion dance from DBZ?

giphy.gif

I'm ok with this!

So they basically ripped off the fusion dance from DBZ?

giphy.gif

I'm ok with this!

Kinda nervous about the rumours are getting more credible. Look like Nintendo got some new available jobs because those leakers lost their jobs prior leaking things lol. I want Rockruff's final evo to be Rock/Ghost Werewolf pokemon now!

giphy.gif

Just found this from Neogaf.

Edited by DriftKaiser

Kinda nervous about the rumours are getting more credible. Look like Nintendo got some new available jobs because those leakers lost their jobs prior leaking things lol. I want Rockruff's final evo to be Rock/Ghost Werewolf pokemon now!

giphy.gif

Edited by DriftKaiser

giphy.gif

That image is fake

giphy.gif

That image is fake

That image is fake

screenshot_3_by_twiinkling-da4u2iz.png

Look like the wristband have something do with that gif.

That image is fake

screenshot_3_by_twiinkling-da4u2iz.png

Look like the wristband have something do with that gif.