NEurope
Daft

Pokémon Sun/Moon

I'm thinking for this game i might go full ghost trainer rather than a mixture team, i keep meaning to create a polarised character

I'm thinking for this game i might go full ghost trainer rather than a mixture team, i keep meaning to create a polarised character

Another Pokemon has been revealed.

Holy moly!!!! I've always wanted a fire/poison type - but this ability I could never imagine!

Another Pokemon has been revealed.

Holy moly!!!! I've always wanted a fire/poison type - but this ability I could never imagine!

Has an ability that can poision everyone? That's crazy...

Game Freak really pushing things with this gen and throwing curveballs into the metagame with some of these new abilities. I wonder if we will get some abilities that work the same way for other status conditions like being able to burn Fire Pokemon?

If there's a Pokemon with that kind of ability I may consider using one.

Has an ability that can poision everyone? That's crazy...

Game Freak really pushing things with this gen and throwing curveballs into the metagame with some of these new abilities. I wonder if we will get some abilities that work the same way for other status conditions like being able to burn Fire Pokemon?

If there's a Pokemon with that kind of ability I may consider using one.

A salamander Pokemon that's a new type combination and has an interesting ability.

Honestly, I was sold at Salamander! It's like when I first saw Sandile, I must have it!

My Gen 7 only team play through is looking a lot more promising than Gen 6, where I ended up with only 4 Pokemon I actually liked enough to use.

A salamander Pokemon that's a new type combination and has an interesting ability.

Honestly, I was sold at Salamander! It's like when I first saw Sandile, I must have it!

My Gen 7 only team play through is looking a lot more promising than Gen 6, where I ended up with only 4 Pokemon I actually liked enough to use.

I'm still praying for a bone dragon (Dragon/ghost) typing

Not very boney, but Giratina says "Hi!"

I'm still praying for a bone dragon (Dragon/ghost) typing

Not very boney, but Giratina says "Hi!"

It's a salamander that looks like a pirate.

YES!!! All of my YES!!!

It's a salamander that looks like a pirate.

YES!!! All of my YES!!!

Leaning towards naming my Sun/Moon team all after video game characters or developers, so if I do go for this guy then some sort of gaming bandit or pirate combined with a lizard would probably suit him.

Will be interesting to see what type of stats this guy gets. If he has over 500 in his inal form then he could be a force to be reckoned with. Oh yeah, and he is 4x resistant to Fairy type moves, so that could see him quite viable. Unfortunately he's 4x weak to Ground.

Leaning towards naming my Sun/Moon team all after video game characters or developers, so if I do go for this guy then some sort of gaming bandit or pirate combined with a lizard would probably suit him.

Will be interesting to see what type of stats this guy gets. If he has over 500 in his inal form then he could be a force to be reckoned with. Oh yeah, and he is 4x resistant to Fairy type moves, so that could see him quite viable. Unfortunately he's 4x weak to Ground.

Seeing posts like ^ remind me how little I know about the real inner-workings of Pokémon, just like I do with mortgages.

I just pick ones that look nice...

Seeing posts like ^ remind me how little I know about the real inner-workings of Pokémon, just like I do with mortgages.

so if I do go for this guy then some sort of gaming bandit or pirate combined with a lizard would probably suit him.

Ever played Donkey Kong Country 2? Literally features pirate crocodiles as the villains. You'd be spoilt for name choices there!

Will be interesting to see what type of stats this guy gets. If he has over 500 in his inal form then he could be a force to be reckoned with.

Awww... It's nice to have dreams. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that Arceus levels of stat totals? Because if so, never gonna happen.

EDIT: Oh wait, 600 is what I was thinking of, never mind then. Here's hoping for 500 then.

Good on you! That's how Pokemon should be played. I don't care if Amoongus is considered great in battles, it looks crap and boring and crap.

I'll keep using my Grumpig for years to come!

Edited by Glen-i
Automerged Doublepost