NEurope
Daft

Pokémon Sun/Moon

Hosted at bulbapediaSerebii.net your number one source of pokemon information, generated from Serebii's advance japanesse copy (why he ain't bothered by the 5 day wait)

:heh:

Factor in how useless some online shops are at sending stuff out on time, and also factoring in the randomness of how long British post takes (assuming they don't deliver it elsewhere...) and a lot will be waiting a lot more than five days, likely over a week. I don't see why we should be punished just because some arsehole in (France, was it?) leaked the last games early.

Factor in how useless some online shops are at sending stuff out on time, and also factoring in the randomness of how long British post takes (assuming they don't deliver it elsewhere...) and a lot will be waiting a lot more than five days, likely over a week. I don't see why we should be punished just because some arsehole in (France, was it?) leaked the last games early.

Yup the situation is absurd really, surely some Japanese shops will get them posted and to people and a few days early, or American

New information come soon. :P

Edit. Whoa they made a new forme for Rotom where it can possess a pokedex and assist you with stuffs and communicating with pokemon.

Edited by DriftKaiser

Here's the trailer.

Definitely going with Sun. Anyway, bullet points nicked from @Serebii's site.

Solgaleo is Psychic/Steel

It's ability Full Metal Body (Hah!) prevents it's stats from being lowered.

Sunsteel Strike is it's signature move.

Lunala is Psychic/Ghost (So close to being unique, but Hoopa got there first)

It's ability Shadow Shield reduces damage taken when Lunala has full HP. (If it's anything like Lugia's hidden ability, I'm gonna guess half)

It's signature move is Moongeist Beam. (It's super effective against Gengar, which is a Ghost/Poison, so it being a ghost type move makes sense)

Am I the only one thinking Sunsteel Strike looks like a Fire-Type Move? But that makes little sense, having a signature move not be one of Solgaleo's types.

And then I had a thought... What if these signature moves are dual-types? You know, like Hawlucha's Flying Press? That would be cool.

Edited by Glen-i

Sun & Moon to appear on Treehouse Live this E3!?

IT'S NOT JUST ZELDA WII U!!!

E3 HYPE IS BACK ON FOLKS!!!

2552714-hype-train-99.jpg

Bonus Sun & Moon footage as well...

(player)

(lunala)

(lillie)

(solgaleo)

(prof kukui)

(alola)

(hau)

Rotom Pokedex looks stupid and I love it!

So Alola region got four main islands, one artificial island, two visible small islands and two hidden islands behind the clouds. Hawaii got 8 islands.

Just remembered that Prof Oak captured a Rotom back in the Unova anime. Can we use it if we ran out of usable pokemon. :laughing:

Pure rock is interesting, nice designs all round.

Looking forward to using them as HM Slaves :)

That Koala looks like it's about to start hoarding all the toilet paper...

Yessss, it's Zygarde time!

I guess the "secret" that the starters + Iwanko are hiding might be Synchro-related, then. Cause if we're getting Zygarde, surely Ash-Greninja must be in there as well... right?

Official English video:

Not too sure on that battle music yet.

Hmm just 10%, 50% and Completed Forme. No Cell or Core Zygarde. Maybe Zygarde formes will revert to core forme in the Pokeball and summons the cells for 10% to 100% in the battle. That would be awesome.

Nice, I guess - but I despise legendary Pokémon and only exist to bring them down with the mediocre bunch.

So no Pokémon Z? Have Nintendo/GameFreak stopped with the third pillar strategy?

Nice, I guess - but I despise legendary Pokémon and only exist to bring them down with the mediocre bunch.

So no Pokémon Z? Have Nintendo/GameFreak stopped with the third pillar strategy?

Yo-kai is why

So they're just random free event stuff? Getting their own "Episode" like Delta? Just part of the story of Alola? In a post-game Kalos region? What? Anyone...?

So they're just random free event stuff? Getting their own "Episode" like Delta? Just part of the story of Alola? In a post-game Kalos region? What? Anyone...?

I'd wager a "Z Episode"

Yo-kai is why

Lets blame the Yo-Kai. It's all their fault! (All their fault!)

Seriously, though you can't say Yo-Kai Watch is the reason when they haven't done a third game long before Yo-Kai Watch existed.

Lets blame the Yo-Kai. It's all their fault! (All their fault!)

Seriously, though you can't say Yo-Kai Watch is the reason when they haven't done a third game long before Yo-Kai Watch existed.

Black 2 & White 2 are essentially the third game for that generation. Come on.

It's clear they had plans. This is the first time ever that a generation goes through with unused moves and unused forms in the coding.

Black 2 & White 2 are essentially the third game for that generation. Come on.

The 3rd games were always alternate versions of the first games until B2&W2 which was a full blown sequel, calling it the third game is discrediting them of what they are somewhat.

We can agree to disagree, but personally I feel like Game Freak haven't been following their own logic for a long time and I don't think it's because of Yo-Kai Watch. Personally, I'm glad they've skipped the 3rd version of X&Y.

What the frak guys?

Pikipek

pikipek.png

Normal/Flying-type

Yungoos

yungoos.png

Normal-type

Grubbin

grubbin.png

Bug-type

New battle mode: Battle Royal. A free-for-all

battleroyal2.jpg

Really? You're surprised no-one's updated this, @Serebii? Because I'm on a phone and everyone else is too interested in spoiling surprises in Zelda to care.

Also, I gave my impressions in the Nintendo E3 thread.

Yungoos' face cracks me up. The rest of them I don't really care for at the moment.