NEurope
Daft

Pokémon Sun/Moon

Any good ideas for new Pokémon?

I've always wanted a killer whale Pokémon (Kyogre doesn't count in my books), a distinct black and white Pokémon.

Oooh can't wait for new Pokémon, as long as theres creativity, I'll always be drawn to new Pokes.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but have we had a Dolphin Pokemon yet?

I want a Dolphin Pokemon. And if this is a tropical style region, going by those handful of pictures, it'd fit nicely.

And more reptiles that aren't dragon-based, they tend to be cool in my eyes. Heliolisk, Krookodile, Feraligatr, etc.

And a Mega Grumpig, because it really needs it and it'd both make me happy and irritate @Serebii.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but have we had a Dolphin Pokemon yet?

I want a Dolphin Pokemon. And if this is a tropical style region, going by those handful of pictures, it'd fit nicely.

And more reptiles that aren't dragon-based, they tend to be cool in my eyes. Heliolisk, Krookodile, Feraligatr, etc.

And a Mega Grumpig, because it really needs it and it'd both make me happy and irritate @Serebii.

No dolphins to my recollection, just seals, walrus' etc. So that would be cool.

I thought Lanturn is a dolphin-like angler fish?

Edit: Ocean Pattern Vivillion, rainbow licence plate just convinced me that Gen 7 will be in Hawaii inspired Hawaii region. I guess the flower clue is probably Lei (flower necklace)

Edited by DriftKaiser

I'm still stunned about this being Gen 7, there's still a crapload of stuff in Gen 6 to do

Guess it just means Zygarde may have a role in these games?

"If" this new region is the nation Kalos warred with, that could mean totally new story PLUS finishing off of loose ends from XY. If this game doesn't visit Kalos during or after the main game I'll eat my hat (after I buy one).

I like the new leaked list, fake or not. Seems the humming bird does have an evo and it's flying/electric.

Yukiba/Fukiba the ice wolf clearly Moon exclusive, Nikkoguma/Beasahi the morning sun clearly Sun exclusive, and two sets of three form fighters each likely an exclusive. The dragon/steel type lance/shield sounds like some sort of knight dragon and cool as fuck.

Oh, and for Glen: Dolphin is on the list, too. I'd be happy if the list was real.

I'm sure this will be 3DS, the units are already sold and the game's been in the works for a while. I doubt it would skip 3DS.

Edited by Mr_Master_X2

"If" this new region is the nation Kalos warred with, that could mean totally new story PLUS finishing off of loose ends from XY. If this game doesn't visit Kalos during or after the main game I'll eat my hat (after I buy one).

I like the new leaked list, fake or not. Seems the humming bird does have an evo and it's flying/electric.

Yukiba/Fukiba the ice wolf clearly Moon exclusive, Nikkoguma/Beasahi the morning sun clearly Sun exclusive, and two sets of three form fighters each likely an exclusive. The dragon/steel type lance/shield sounds like some sort of knight dragon and cool as fuck.

Oh, and for Glen: Dolphin is on the list, too. I'd be happy if the list was real.

I'm sure this will be 3DS, the units are already sold and the game's been in the works for a while. I doubt it would skip 3DS.

It is for the 3DS. Scroll to the bottom of this here page: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-sun-and-pokemon-moon/

Edit: Ocean Pattern Vivillion, rainbow licence plate just convinced me that Gen 7 will be in Hawaii inspired Hawaii region. I guess the flower clue is probably Lei (flower necklace)

Heard the rest before, but hadn't heard of the Lei being the connection to flowers. I like it!

Can you post a link to this leaked list, I can't find it quickly.

O . O i've seen that same list popping up in a few places...Part of me is like " Eh it's just rumours" but then I see Jinron and I thing "Man a fighting dragon would be cool"

O . O i've seen that same list popping up in a few places...Part of me is like " Eh it's just rumours" but then I see Jinron and I thing "Man a fighting dragon would be cool"

The thing that made a lot of people think it was fake is that we got too many things we've wanted for so long (and if you didn't before, you will now);

• dolphin Pokémon.

• a load of dual types we've never seen before, the standouts being: grass/fire, ice/fire, fighting/dragon, bug/ice, ice/flying, poison/ground, ground/fighting, ice/fighting.

The thing that made a lot of people think it was fake is that we got too many things we've wanted for so long (and if you didn't before, you will now);

• dolphin Pokémon.

• a load of dual types we've never seen before, the standouts being: grass/fire, ice/fire, fighting/dragon, bug/ice, ice/flying, poison/ground, ground/fighting, ice/fighting.

Yeah, I agree that weird type mixes are interesting and makes the battling dynamic. But I wouldn't want them to go overboard with types like Fire/Ice... Like, why and how?

I'd like to see: Dark/Bug (always wanted Ninjask to be this), Ghost/Fighting (a legendary warrior that died in battle, maybe with a bit of Norse mythology), also want more pure flying types.

Why are most flying types also Normal types?

Yeah, I agree that weird type mixes are interesting and makes the battling dynamic. But I wouldn't want them to go overboard with types like Fire/Ice... Like, why and how?

Hmm...

Let's ask Kirby!

latest?cb=20090108104046&path-prefix=en

Oh... Oh dear...

To me Lanturn is more deep-sea fish, than a playful Dewgong-like dolphin.

I'd place a bet on the next corocoro magazine or the one after depending on how long between publications

...aaaaaaand the hype is dead again.

@Serebii, when do you think we'll next get Sun/Moon related news?

E3 is my bet

E3 is my bet

I don't know if I can last until then. Then again, I've got a lot to do in the next three and a half months anyways (besides college, oh how I hate to mention the frivolous nature of u18 requirements in the UK...).

Play through Green, battling and catching every Pokémon available.

Playing through Red, battling and catching every Pokémon available.

Speed-running through Yellow because I've completed the Pokédex on the above^^^ and the trading so I've complete the Pokédex on Yellow.

Umm...

Replay Diamond, Soul Silver, White and play the only game I haven't played, being White 2 (what happened? Idk. It just came and went and I was like "uh, okay". But it's not okay. I completed Black 2 for my little brother (I hope he never reads this).

Then possibly play through Alpha Sapphire and Y. And Super Myster Dungeon. Did I forget anything? (Yeah, this is just the Pokémon stuff).

My year goal for Pokémon is to complete the Pokédex (up to Diancie, I may have missed an event or two) for Gen VI and to get into competitive battling.

Still can't wait that long for Sun/Moon info though...I expect a Direct in April too, but doubt we'll get much there. Come on Pokémon, throw me another bone!

NASA's Twitter feed.

Yes. During the next eclipse (now I've said that I'll find out we don't have one for another fifteen years or something).

Surely you will be sick to the back teeth of Pokemon playing through all that?

Surely you will be sick to the back teeth of Pokemon playing through all that?

Not at all. I've never been a major completionist, but I've been playing Pokémon for a long time now, and this being the 20th Anniversary I figured it only makes sense. Sick of Pokémon? Never!

I also only play through Pokémon games once and then leave them to gather dust. I used to avoid trainers and catching everything I saw. The gap between now and Sun/Moon seems long enough, though seeing as I've mapped that out, I'm now firmly in the field of purchasing both games (which to date I've never done before, but may do by purchasing Y and Alpha Sapphire) because I want to have the Pokédex completed.

That being said, it comes at a price. I had plans to play Zelda, as I've never completed one of those before, or Fire Emblem, which I've never even played before. But these things can wait.

If these games come out in November/December, I'm going to have a great few weeks. These games, Star Wars Rogue One, my 18th birthday, Christmas...

Why couldn't this have ever happened when I were younger?

I don't think it's possible to be any younger. You're already a whippersnapper!

Any chance this game might be getting released alongside Nintendo's next handheld do we think? Or is it locked in to 3DS?

Can't help thinking I'd just like everything to look that bit nicer and less jaggy than the 3D elements in Black and White. Wasn't really a fan of that graphical style... it's along the same lines as Spirit tracks.

Any chance this game might be getting released alongside Nintendo's next handheld do we think? Or is it locked in to 3DS?

Can't help thinking I'd just like everything to look that bit nicer and less jaggy than the 3D elements in Black and White. Wasn't really a fan of that graphical style... it's along the same lines as Spirit tracks.

Locked to 3DS without a doubt