NEurope
Daft

Pokémon Sun/Moon

Pok%C3%A9mon-Sun.jpg

Pok%C3%A9mon-Moon.jpg

I am ready for the next generation of Pokémon.

What's everyone excited about specifically?

Me? I'm hoping the story is a little more developed. Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire left me a little cold. But generally, I just feel ready to dip my toe back in.

Edited by Daft

I'm actually interested in giving a new generation a try. I haven't played since Blue.

I'm actually interested in giving a new generation a try. I haven't played since Blue.

Since Blue?! That's crazy long ago. I mentioned Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire but I think I might be getting that confused with X/Y.

YES!!! SCREW FRANCE! We're leaving Kalos behind baby! :D

We know the rules. The second gen on the same console is always the best! :bouncy:

If the story isn't to the standard of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, then I will be very disappointed.

They seriously better fix the framerate though, and I want something akin to the Battle Frontier.

Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire burned me bad and I'm still very angry about it.

EDIT: I can't be the only one who thinks the Pokemon Sun logo reminds me a little of Fire Emblem Fates.

Moon's one made @Dcubed think of Rogue Squadron, and I can see it.

Edited by Glen-i

If the story isn't to the standard of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, then I will be very disappointed.

maxresdefault.jpg

They're gonna rip off Kirby Superstar's plot and you'll damn well like it! ;)

Heh, just remembered that Gen 6's announcement was leaked early as well, right before its own Direct.

Suppose it's tradition at this point :p

They'll have to quickly whip up an announcement of Pokemon Stadium on the Wii U VC with full Transfer Pak support so that they'll have something to show in this upcoming video now ;)

Edited by Dcubed

No idea if Gaf have mentioned this or not but Megaman Battle Network 4 also used Sun and Moon. GameFreak you thieving gits!

Heh, just remembered that Gen 6's announcement was leaked early as well, right before its own Direct.

Suppose it's tradition at this point :p

They'll have to quickly whip up an announcement of Pokemon Stadium on the Wii U VC with full Transfer Pak support so that they'll have something to show in this upcoming video now ;)

X & Y wasn't leaked early...

Wasn't the Fairy type leaked early?

Might be wrong, but I remember something along those lines.

Wasn't the Fairy type leaked early?

Might be wrong, but I remember something along those lines.

Fairy-type was, but that was after X & Y was revealed

IT'S REALLY HAPPENING! HYPE HYPE!! I didn't expect this at all, I need this direct like right now.:bouncy:

note to self: Don't doubt Nintendo directs based on duration!

Fairy-type was, but that was after X & Y was revealed

Ah, OK then.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

#PokemonSoon

#puns

Don't worry, we'll all be playing Pokemon S&M in the future, and we'll all secretly love it!

#PokemonSoon

#puns

PokeMonsoon is the third entry... you can't mess with the Sun and Moon and get away with it.

Yeah they're going to have to market it heavily as Moon and Sun to avoid S&M acronyms.

Actually, seeing as how Pokemon OR/AS ripped off the first Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game. I want them to go further.

They should rip off what Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon did with Hypnosis.

It initially does the same thing, puts Pokemon to sleep, but if someone hit you with Hypnosis while you're asleep, they could control you for a turn.

I thought that was really cool.

I want them to rip off PMD more really.

Yeah they're going to have to market it heavily as Moon and Sun to avoid S&M acronyms.

Yeah, but then everyone would think that they're in alliance with Marks & Spencer.

The full Direct was made available on Youtube before it was aired, so it technically was, I remember because I skipped ahead of the live feed.

Yeah, but then everyone would think that they're in alliance with Marks & Spencer.
Pokémon M&S... 'This is not just Pokémon...'