NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Yokai Watch ( 29th April )

A release date for the game has finally been announced.

[tweet]702055773875134464[/tweet]

Happy that there's a bit of space between the insane amount of JRPGs at the moment and this.

Finally!

Happy that there's a bit of space between the insane amount of JRPGs at the moment and this.

No kidding, there's no way I'm going to have time to play them all.

Oh hey, just saw someone make a good point elsewhere...

I would've expected Fire Emblem Fates to hit in April (given that that is NOE's typical early year slot for RPGs on 3DS)... With Yokai Watch now taking up that slot, will NOE push Fates back to May/June now?

I can't really see them releasing two first party published RPGs (yeah yeah, Fire Emblem Fates is an SRPG, but whatever), in the same month...

Oh hey, just saw someone make a good point elsewhere...

I would've expected Fire Emblem Fates to hit in April (given that that is NOE's typical early year slot for RPGs on 3DS)... With Yokai Watch now taking up that slot, will NOE push Fates back to May/June now?

I can't really see them releasing two first party published RPGs (yeah yeah, Fire Emblem Fates is an SRPG, but whatever), in the same month...

Apparently Simply Games changed their release date for FE the other day from TBA to 26th August. Possibly just a place holder but that date is a Friday....

Apparently Simply Games changed their release date for FE the other day from TBA to 26th August. Possibly just a place holder but that date is a Friday....

Wow! That's a terrible date! What the hell!? Who the hell releases major games in August!?

I hope that's not true for Fire Emblem's sake! I would expect it in June or July, but not bloody August!

As soon as I read on twitter this was April I wanted to smash my phone into the wall. Fire Emblem in August?!?! For fuck sake....

As soon as I read on twitter this was April I wanted to smash my phone into the wall. Fire Emblem in August?!?! For fuck sake....

It's still just speculation at this point. At the same time though it wouldn't surprise me. :D

It's still just speculation at this point. At the same time though it wouldn't surprise me. :D

Oh exactly, as soon as I saw April I thought Fire Emblem would be later... Frustrating, but not like I don't have a hundred other games to play. Absolutely loved Awakening though. And there's 3 games here, giving them so we can finish them before NX would be nice.

Might play some old Fire Emblems instead (I own lots of them, but Awakening was my first one)

Just wait, we'll get everything in August now. :indeed:

Man august would be bad (so much for playing it on holiday).

I love the fact that pretty much every Nintendo Europe and UK tweet now has replies asking for Fire Emblem Fates info and nothing (or very little) about the original game.

Why don't they get the message?

Man august would be bad (so much for playing it on holiday).

I love the fact that pretty much every Nintendo Europe and UK tweet now has replies asking for Fire Emblem Fates info and nothing (or very little) about the original game.

Why don't they get the message?

It's just like what we are doing on here. We are now talking about FE in the Yokai Watch thread. :D

To be fair, Fire Emblem isn't just a single game. They have to translate all 3 of them for us. It's no surprise that it is taking longer to get over here than it did in the States.

Still, i'm happy we got Bravely Second sooner than them. :heh:

Indeed we are. :)

Its the lack of information that annoys me the most. At least August would be a date for pre-order purposes.

To be fair, Fire Emblem isn't just a single game. They have to translate all 3 of them for us. It's no surprise that it is taking longer to get over here than it did in the States.

We need to get out of Europe!!!

#wrongthreadrightthread

I'm not the only one who sees the irony in that picture am I? (look closely...)

Elaborate :p

Elaborate :p

NOE's Twitter icon in that picture... There it is! There's the hamster wheel turning ;)

Edited by Dcubed

Yeah, I thought the battle system in this seemed a little silly when I played it at an event, but it was a big hit in Japan so must be doing something right.

I'd be absolutely gutted if Fire Emblem didn't come till the end of August. It's my most anticipated game this year other than Zelda.

Yeah, I thought the battle system in this seemed a little silly when I played it at an event, but it was a big hit in Japan so must be doing something right.

I'd be absolutely gutted if Fire Emblem didn't come till the end of August. It's my most anticipated game this year other than Zelda.

Good luck beating all three games before Zelda comes out!

NOE's Twitter icon in that picture... There it is! There's the hamster wheel turning ;)

Wow, I can't believe he didn't notice that.

Do you just blank out anything to do with PMD, @Serebii?

Wow, I can't believe he didn't notice that.

Do you just blank out anything to do with PMD, @Serebii?

It must be a sickness. Probably Pokerus or something :p

It must be a sickness. Probably Pokerus or something :p

Or PPTSD...

Post-Pokémon-Traumatic Stress Disorder

I hear it can occur after having to cover Pokémon spin-off games for prolonged periods of time. ;)

Good luck beating all three games before Zelda comes out!

Haha,not that it's a race to get through these but I got through Awakening in a less than a week because I had the review copy and it had me absolutely hooked, and that was my first FE. If it's even as half as gripping i'm sure I can get through all three new Fire Emblems before Zelda comes in November/December!

The earlier it comes in the year, the better though!

Just got round to playing the demo, such a charming game. Having to press the button to make the traffic lights was a great touch. The game looks great as well.

No idea how the battles work though.

Just got round to playing the demo, such a charming game. Having to press the button to make the traffic lights was a great touch. The game looks great as well.

No idea how the battles work though.

The battles are what I don't get on with in this series. It's a shame as I normally like these sorts of games, but the battle system is just yergh

Sign in to follow this