NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Helmsly

Nintendo Account registration is live

Sweet, totally barebones at the moment but it's nice to finally have one.

Hope this starts the balls rolling and we get a wave of news over the next couple of weeks.

Set mine up and linked to social media accounts as well :)

Don't forget to pre register for Miitomo as well to get them (that?) platinum points!

VERY slick! Literally two clicks and a code verification, took less than 30 seconds to register using an existing NNID.

Good job on making it painless Nintendo/DeNA. Worlds apart from the horrendously messy process that was involved with Club Nintendo! :D

Edited by Dcubed

So simple! Logged in with my NNID and set it up in a few clicks, very smooth and a good sign that Nintendo are moving forward.

VERY slick! Literally two clicks and a code verification, took less than 30 seconds to register using an existing NNID.

Good job on making it painless Nintendo/DeNA. Worlds apart from the horrendously messy process that was involved with Club Nintendo! :D

Yup. I was honestly surprised that it happened so fast! It's certainly a good start for the program.

Got mine locked in. Hopefully this is the start of something good.

Is it just one website globally or is registering at the US website going to provide problems locally further down the line?

Is it just one website globally or is registering at the US website going to provide problems locally further down the line?

I think it is just the one website, and it automatically transfers you to your own country/language.

But yeah, incredibly easy to set up, I didn't expect that! Used my NNID, and all my personal data was filled in correctly. Looks promising Nintendo!

Wow! That was ridiculously slick. :)

I signed up with my Nintendo Network ID, pressed the button to register, nabbed the verification code from my e-mail and that was it. :D

Though I did also opt to change my password as it looks like by default you don't have one as such, which is OK as you're signing in with your NNID but still, just wanted that extra peace of mind in case it all goes wrong. :heh:

After that I had the Miitomo sign up page open on a different page, I pressed the button and it signed me up because I was already signed in to my Nintendo Account on the other tab. :smile:

Very well played Nintendo & DeNA, well played indeed and Thank You again to Satoru Iwata for ultimately making this possible, your great legacy will surely live on as it continues to shape the company on this monumental day. : peace:

I think it is just the one website, and it automatically transfers you to your own country/language.

But yeah, incredibly easy to set up, I didn't expect that! Used my NNID, and all my personal data was filled in correctly. Looks promising Nintendo!

Country is in top right.

Forgot my password, tried and failed too many times and now locked out until "later".

Wow! That was ridiculously slick. :)

I signed up with my Nintendo Network ID, pressed the button to register, nabbed the verification code from my e-mail and that was it. :D

After that I had the Miitomo sign up page open on a different page, I pressed the button and it signed me up because I was already signed in to my Nintendo Account on the other tab. :smile:

I went direct to the miitomo page.. clicked sign in with NNID... at which point it was as described by you, ridiculously slick, so much so that I questioned whether I was signed up or I'd done something wrong and cancelled out! But yup, it's on there on the screen, I am registered. Also gone to the Nin Acc page and it all seems set up.. almost too easy!

Although... My country of residence has changed... and it won't let me change apparently...I'm still in the EU though so I presume it doesn't really matter, right?

Forgot my password, tried and failed too many times and now locked out until "later".

Evidentially "later" is about five minutes.

Finally in!

Sorry, where is the Miitomo page?

Just found the topic....

Edited by Kounan

I'm already logged into Miiverse on my PC so I only had to click a couple of buttons to register! It was almost too easy :eek:

Sign in to follow this