NEurope
The Mole

Mario Kart League 2016

Sorry guys. I'm having serious connection issues with wiiu at the moment.

I may try to reset the router if this carries on

I've had a DC shocker tonight, got kicked out on Sweet Canyon, Ribbon Road and then Thwomp too!

Can't seem to get back in to the room now either, this is likely to be my fault, it's happened with MH4 but never on Wii U...

I think that everyone is having the problem. Simon is not there, so we can't join.

Sorry guys. I'm having serious connection issues with wiiu at the moment.

I may try to reset the router if this carries on

OK, at least it's not me, so I can count on some points :D.

Nuts, got disconnected again when leading! Think I'm going to give it a miss for the rest of the eve, got some filming to do and want to be in bed by a reasonable hour, so I'll leave you guys too it! :)

Great fun when my internet actually worked tho! :D

I think we need to go straight to GP3 in group 2. This is horrible. Constantly disconnecting.

Sorry for all the troubles.

Damn. That's a shame about the connection issues in group 2. :(

Bit weird as @BowserBasher's connection is usually very good. Also our group ran quite smoothly as well :/

In GP2 I was finally on the way to go above the average by a nice distance and now this, and I decided to practice so I have chosen Donut Plains 3, the one we decided to skip :D :D.

In GP2 I was finally on the way to go above the average by a nice distance and now this, and I decided to practice so I have chosen Donut Plains 3, the one we decided to skip :D :D.

So far, we only managed Ribbon Road properly.

It looks like it doesn't work and I am having a huge lag, or something, people would overtake me by just appearing in front of me.

1. @BowserBasher NNID: BowserBasher

2. @Wii NNID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

3. @Cube NNID: DJCube

4. Dcubed[/MENTION] NNID: Nuclear_Muffin

5. @punio75 NNID: Punio75

6. @Brian58 NNID: Hairdresser14

7. @Kounan NNID: KouNaNOVM[MENTION=893]

8. @Kaepora_Gaebora NNID: Stankind

As tonight was unsuccessful to you, is there any chance you could play between now and the next league night? Post on here when you are free and we can try and arrange something