NEurope
The Mole

Mario Kart League 2016

I'll check to make sure I recorded and get the results posted.

Here you go.

PiCxWL8.png

weOXGs2.png

KyC74kX.png

Edited by BowserBasher

Since it's quite late this week (I apologise), here is the league table

The League Table

League%20table_zps21rzmrku.jpg

No movement from the top two however, with the arrival of 4 new racers and the re-entry of Nicktendo, the pack has shuffled around in the middle. Keep it up guys. From now on @RedShell will post the themes so you can either send theme ideas to me or RedShell. Until tomorrow!!

Next League night Thursday 24th February 8pm

dRcEK8W.jpg

"Group 1: @BowserBasher is host, add NNID: BowserBasher"

1. @The Mole NNID:jcmarshall

2. @BowserBasher NNID: BowserBasher

3. @Wii NNID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

4. @Brian58 NNID: Hairdresser14

5. @punio75 NNID: Punio75

6. @Kounan NNID: KouNaNOVM

7. @RedShell NNID: RedShell

8. @Dcubed NNID: Nuclear_Muffin

9. @nekunando NNID:nekunando

10. @WelshGamer NNID: Welshgamer

11. @Kaepora_Gaebora NNID: Stankind

12. @martinist NNID: Martinist

This might actually grow into two groups this week. As a pre-caution add NNID: jcmarshall. See you all tomorrow!!!

Since it's quite late this week (I apologise), here is the league table

Can I ask again, how do you calculate points when someone misses 1-2 races froma one GP?

Can I ask again, how do you calculate points when someone misses 1-2 races froma one GP?

I would take your race points from them races, work it out as normal, then find an average of that and then times it by 4 (best I can really do for them situations)

Gutted I can't play again this week :( great courses, vehicle looks promising too...

This might actually grow into two groups this week. As a pre-caution add NNID: jcmarshall. See you all tomorrow!!!
How many extra players need to sign up before you go with 2 groups? Personally I don't think we should do a second one unless there are 16 players in total.

How many extra players need to sign up before you go with 2 groups? Personally I don't think we should do a second one unless there are 16 players in total.

Good point. And when do we decide. Last week we had one guy not able to play cause we had a full group.

Last week's highlights are now up! :D

And with that, we are now up to date! Congratulations to @RedShell for the excellent work! :bowdown:

Good point. And when do we decide. Last week we had one guy not able to play cause we had a full group.

I am always for two groups if there is enough people as I don't think anyone should be left out.

You just have to decide how to form groups.

You just have to decide how to form groups.
It used to be based on position in the league table, not sure if that's still the case though. Anyway, it looks like we will need 2 groups this week, but it'd be good if we could get a few more people in that case.

@Glen\-i? A little birdie tells me he might be interested in returning to the league. ;)

To make it fair from now on, I will make two groups if the number hits 14. If the number hits 13, I myself will drop out so everyone plays

Next League night Thursday 24th February 8pm

dRcEK8W.jpg

"Group 1: The Mole is host, add NNID: jcmarshall

1. @Glen\-i? A little birdie tells me he might be interested in returning to the league. ;)

Could we also get a return from @Sprout? ;)

Me too. But it's great to see more people joining in the league.

Group 2 open for business. Good luck everyone.

I've had a DC shocker tonight, got kicked out on Sweet Canyon, Ribbon Road and then Thwomp too!

Can't seem to get back in to the room now either, this is likely to be my fault, it's happened with MH4 but never on Wii U...