NEurope
The Mole

Mario Kart League 2016

When did everybody get so fast? 2nd race I thought I was doing well, didn't get overly shafted with items and yet came last. Got disconnected during GPS, was it just me or a group wide issue.

When did everybody get so fast? 2nd race I thought I was doing well, didn't get overly shafted with items and yet came last. Got disconnected during GPS, was it just me or a group wide issue.

Was just you. We noticed we had lost someone.

Wondering why @The Mole hadn't posted his results yet? Well! For those who want to find out, tune into the first episode of our brand new N-Europe Show and you'll find the latest results right there for your viewing pleasure! (Mole? You may now post the results here too ;) )

We also have another special surprise for all you NE-Leaguers... We are now posting regular highlight videos of each and every League Night!

You will find the first three (yes! Three!) highlight videos on the N-E YouTube channel right now!

Enjoy! : peace:

I should (hopefully!) be around the next couple of thursdays... so tentatively I'm in this week. I haven't looked at the league table but who ever is at the bottom, but good news, you won't be there for long :D

Last time I played mario kart (measured in months.. and months again before that!) I was shockingly bad so.. yeah, target for everyone racing me, see if you can lap me three times :D

Mind if I join? I know i'm kinda jumping in during the middle of things but just shove me at the bottom of the board in the lowest group and i'll work my way up or something.

Mind if I join? I know i'm kinda jumping in during the middle of things but just shove me at the bottom of the board in the lowest group and i'll work my way up or something.

Just shove him ahead of me, that's something we know it's going to happen after the first League Night :D.

We have people jumping in the middle of things all the time, in fact, due to the way that the league results are calculated, you're actually not really at a disadvantage by joining in now :D

So yeah! The more the merrier! : peace:

Better late than never but for once not my fault. Here are the results

The Results

Results_zpsokryiubr.jpg

The league table

League%20table_zpsu4eokdkb.jpg

Will extends his lead at the top with the middle closing in. this weeks theme will be player's choice. I unfortuantely have a rehearsal 6-8 so I won't be there this wek but @BowserBasher will look after you. See you all soon!!

Next League Night Thursday 18th February 8pm

2016%20PC_zpsjxmgflhs.jpg

Edited by The Mole
Automerged Doublepost

Wish I could be IN! this week, but as usual, I'm working this Thursday, so I have to miss this week sadly.

We will try (my nephew is back) to be on tonight, but there is a big chance that we will get disconnected. We had a takeover of our internet provider so the new one is having some issues. I should have faster internet now, but it's very bad (instead of 80/4 mbps it's 4-10mbps download with regular disconnections) and I have to wait for them to come and give me another router as this one seems to be problematic.

Also, even if we get disconnected we will still try to compete in other races, so if we do disconnected a lot of times, don't think it's because we are not doing well (if that would be the reason, we wouldn't be playing at all :D).

If you are joining for the first time, just make sure you have me added, I'll double check my list this afternoon.

And all are welcome, the more the merrier.

If you are joining for the first time, just make sure you have me added, I'll double check my list this afternoon.

And all are welcome, the more the merrier.

Will get the provisional list of people playing to you sometime this afternoon

Just realised.. this is 9pm for mainland europe, right? I'm going to set an alarm otherwise I'll probably forget!

I'm in tonight.

Edit: I seem to be missing from the league table. I have only played one week this year though to be fair.

Edited by Nicktendo

Next League Night Thursday 18th February 8pm

2016%20PC_zpsjxmgflhs.jpg

"Group 1: @BowserBasher is host, add NNID: BowserBasher"

1. @Nicktendo NNID: Nikoli_86

2. @BowserBasher NNID: BowserBasher

3. @Wii NNID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

4. @Brian58 NNID: Hairdresser14

5. @punio75 NNID: Punio75

6. @Kounan NNID: KouNaNOVM

7. @RedShell NNID: RedShell

8. @martinist NNID: Martinist

9. @Cube NNID: DJcube

10. @Pestneb NNID: Sjonpi

Over to you from now

@BowserBasher. Have a good night!!

I'm in tonight.

Edit: I seem to be missing from the league table. I have only played one week this year though to be fair.

Don't worry, you're on the inactive list, once you play you'll be back

You know what, I think I'll take part tonight.

Give me an excuse to turn my Wii U on.

I'm sure you are on my friends list @BowserBasher

Its been a long time time since I played MK8, this won't end well.

With lostmario in there would be one spot left. You could always wait and see if one drops out of we could split into two,groups.

The highlight vid from last week's GPs is now complete and will hopefully be online soon. :)

BTW, if everyone taking part in the league each week could let me know of any particularly epic/funny moments that happen, that would be great. Whether it be something that happens to you, or something that you spot from another player. Post about it in here afterwards and there's a chance I'll feature it as "highlight of the week" in the next video. ;)

: peace: