NEurope
The Mole

Mario Kart League 2016

Pretty much but only during the final round, I'd not really worry too much about characters, it would make things interesting if we mixed the field weight up (Though mainly because I want to use baby Rosalina) though if anyone else wants Link only that'd be OK here.

However we haven't heard back from most of the people up for a different day, it might not happen tonight.

Room is open

@Glen\-i

Sorry bout that, my internet dropped.

I think we can wait for a bit, I know BB will be on soonish, Glen-i said he was up for it but whether he shows up is a different story.

Sorry, could you accept a Friend Request from @Dcubed? He doesn't seem to have added you and I have to use his WiiU.

Sorry, could you accept a Friend Request from @Dcubed? He doesn't seem to have added you and I have to use his WiiU.

Done, will wait half an hour or so for BowserBasher to give a round 4 players.

New comers?

Done, will wait half an hour or so for BowserBasher to give a round 4 players.

New comers?

Probably because you're doing Global Race...

Are we doing Global Race?

Probably because you're doing Global Race...

Are we doing Global Race?

Nope, just waiting for BowserBasher to come on, said he'd be out of work by 9. I'm just practising.

I opened a new room, won't start til at least 10pm though.

Thanks for the races, guys.

Maybe next time, we all meet up in the same Global Race room instead?

Three people is N64 levels of lonely.

Thanks for the races, guys.

Maybe next time, we all meet up in the same Global Race room instead?

Three people is N64 levels of lonely.

You were always out in front, I bet it got lonely. :P

You can do that btw? If i'd known I'd have tried it.

You were always out in front, I bet it got lonely. :P

You can do that btw? If i'd known I'd have tried it.

Not from a Friend Room, but if you join a Global Race (While giving others some notice beforehand), the rest can just join you from the Friends and Rivals list.

Global Race seems like a good substitute when we have low numbers. Might even be fun to freak people out by having all of us use the same Character/Kart setup.

"You've entered the Waluigi Room!"

Not from a Friend Room, but if you join a Global Race (While giving others some notice beforehand), the rest can just join you from the Friends and Rivals list.

Global Race seems like a good substitute when we have low numbers. Might even be fun to freak people out by having all of us use the same Character/Kart setup.

"You've entered the Waluigi Room!"

Well we can definitely try that next time, whenever's good for the rest of us.

I came across Glen-i in a global room while I was waiting for the 10pm room to open. Nice little surprise, he was usually pretty near the front of the pack most of the time if not out infront himself.

Wow. Sorry completely forgot. Was,watching some wrestling on the WWE network. I'll try to remember next week. Will still open this Thursday though.

I haven't done this league for such a long time... When Mario Kart Switch comes out I'll definitely be up for it though. Are others getting the switch? If so what will happen to the league? Still Wii U? Move to Switch? Both?

Wow. Sorry completely forgot. Was,watching some wrestling on the WWE network. I'll try to remember next week. Will still open this Thursday though.

I can be there then.

Hey guys, tonight will be my last night for 3 weeks as I'm off to America to see my fiancée. Then the Switch is out when I get back so not sure how much more MK I'll play. Would still love to play Thursday nights though. Anyway, let's try to get a good few playing tonight one last time.

Well that was fun, figured I'd join for one last run round the tracks for a while. :D

Thanks to everyone who turned up and to @BowserBasher for hosting, I hope you enjoy your time away. :)

Perhaps we'll have a proper farewell GP before the Switch version comes out, then if there's enough of us early on buying the Switch and Mario Kart 8 DX then there's no reason why we can't carry on racing on the new format, we could even have some proper Battle Mode matches. : peace: