NEurope
The Mole

Mario Kart League 2016

Right! Then I'll boast instead of coast.

Don't be a ghost! Read this post and add my NNID (that's on the left hand side of the screen BTW, for most) in toast of this week's host!

(Please don't roast :p)

See what you've done @RedShell? I hope you feel real proud of yourself.

I can play tonight, 8pm UK time, right?

Yup, 8PM GMT tonight!

@punio75, @Brian58. I don't think I have you on my friends list. Please send me a friend request via Miiverse before 8PM tonight if you want to take part as I am acting as tonight's host! (My NNID is Nuclear_Muffin).

I have already sent friend requests to both of you via Miiverse, but since I don't see your NNID listed here, I'm not certain if it was you I sent the request to. Either way, if it was you, just accept the friend request and you're golden : peace:

Anyone else who wishes to join, please be sure to send me a Miiverse friend request before 8PM if you do not already have me on your friends list!

Edit: It's 19:45 and @punio75 and @Brian58 still haven't added me... I'm gonna give it until 19:53 and then I'm opening the room, so please get in quick guys!

Edit 2: Great! I just got Punio! Come on @Brian58, I'll give you a few more mins, but we need to start this thing, so I'm opening the room no later than 20:00!

Edited by Dcubed

Repeated for the new page. I'm giving @Brian58 until 20:00 to accept my friend request and then the room opens, with or without him (come on! get IN!)

Edit: Right! The room is now open! Sorry, Brian...

Let's start this thing!

Edited by Dcubed

@nekunando, we're waiting for you!

That shunt at the end of Mario Circuit GBA @RedShell! Classic :laughing:

Dat gazump on the end of Ribbon Road! :D

Not a great night for me in terms of performance, but a fun one nonetheless!

Edited by Dcubed

Thanks for waiting for me tonight guys, what happened, a 3rd then a 2nd for me in the GP's,2 firsts in the races, did you all take pity on me lol.

GP2 though! So close, and right to the end of rainbow road. Didn't have a great time in GP3 but it was an awesome night! Cheers guys.

Edit: About GP3. Bloody Baby Park... For six laps I led by miles. Blue shell, red shell, red shell, pirahna, some t*** with a star. Last place. I both love and hate Mario Kart 8 in equal amounts, and you guys, obviously.

Edited by Nicktendo

Sorry guys.. my brother came around this evening so I wasn't available in the end. I hope you all had fun :grin:

This week's theme: :)

rwUVoZd.jpg

Seeing as it's low numbers at the moment we're going with triple 200cc/Frantic Mode to liven things up a bit. :D

The IN! list:

= always IN!

1. punio75
  2. Brian58
  3. RedShell
  4. Wii
  5. ?
  6. ?
  7. ?
  8. ?
  9. ?
  10. ?
  11. ?

Who else is IN!?

: peace:

*EDIT*

I'm hosting this week too, so be sure to add me if you're not on my friend list.

Pretty sure I've got everyone that usually plays though.

Edited by RedShell

I'll see if I can make it.. it may just be for the first GP or 2, so I'll go in the reserves/maybe list for now - it just depends how tired I am tomorrow!

Ah good. players choice.

I'm in for one week only.

It's time to turn the Wii U on!!! It's been so long, I hope it still works.

Edited by lostmario

I'm out this week. Waiting on BT to connect my Internet. Probably not going to make it next week either, considering the dates I've been offered for an install :/

Crazy session. :D

Here are the results:

mZvPzTS.jpg

Just to let everyone know, the MK8 League highlight vids are going to be on hiatus for a while (perhaps indefinitely) so no need to suggest highlight moments anymore.

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoyed the vids that Dcubed and I produced during the last part of the league, and those will of course remain on the N-E YouTube channel should you ever want to take a trip down MK league memory lane. :heh:

: peace:

I'm back in from this coming Thursday. So will be back hosting. And I promise I'll get the first weeks results posted in the next few days.

This week's "theme": :heh:

oYD1eR3.jpg

The IN! list:

= always IN!

1. punio75
  2. Brian58
  3. BowserBasher
  4. RedShell
  5. Wii
  6. S.C.G
  7. Dcubed
  8. lostmario