NEurope
The Mole

Mario Kart League 2016

AND HERE THEY ARE, THE FINAL RESULTS!!!

The Results

Results_zpsnviql2ce.jpg

Before I announce the final placings (although it won't be a surprise for many of us), I have a few other rewards to give out.

First off, the most 3rd places goes to...

RedShell

Next the most 2nd places goes to ...

The Mole

Finally, the most 1st places goes to...

Bullet Will

Well done to all of you. The Next award is the attendance award. No-one unfortunately achieved 100% but two players were very close. Congratulations to...

Redshell and Wii

Now without further ado, here are the final results. In 3rd Place...

The Mole

One down from last year, losing my touch but the competition is getting tougher. In 2nd Place...

Glen-i

After a fierce rivalry with The Mole, Glen-i comes out on top. Can he grab 1st next time, only time will tell. Finally, in 1st place...

Bullet Will

A highly skilled player that puts great results in week in week out. Congratulations Will.

The League Table

League%20table_zpshkpdqxbo.jpg

Before moving onto my final message I have a couple more thank yous. First, to Redshell and Dcubed for providing the highlight videos, they have been a great addition to the league and are brilliant to watch!!

Finally, I would like to thank BowserBasher for hosting the league nights week in week out.

My final message

Unfortunately, due to new commitments, I can no-longer take part in the Thursday League, therefore I will be looking for someone to take it over. I will keep the league running until I have someone willing to step up but unfortunately cannot compete anymore.

Right enough said. Thank you to everyone who participated in the league this year and to everyone, good luck in the Mini League starting Thursday 1st September!!. Until then...

See you all soon!!

Unfortunately, due to new commitments, I can no-longer take part in the Thursday League, therefore I will be looking for someone to take it over. I will keep the league running until I have someone willing to step up but unfortunately cannot compete anymore.
Aw man. Sorry to hear that. :sad:

Cheers for running the League until now though, hopefully someone will be up for taking over.

For some reason I had it in my head that we were having a little break.. but I'M IN :yay:
We might be having a big break if nobody takes over from The Mole. :heh:

Or I guess the N-E MK League could just become the N-E MK Weekly races for fun and not at all in any way shape or form a competition?*

*Will need a better name. :laughing:

*EDIT*

RjaUSNG.jpg

The IN! list:

= always IN!

1. punio75
  2. Brian58
  3. BowserBasher
  4. RedShell
  5. Wii
  6. nekunando
  7. S.C.G
  8. ?
  9. ?
  10. ?
  11. ?
  12. ?

Who else is IN!?

: peace:

*EDIT2*

Quoting this for the new page:

AND HERE THEY ARE, THE FINAL RESULTS!!!

The Results

Results_zpsnviql2ce.jpg

Before I announce the final placings (although it won't be a surprise for many of us), I have a few other rewards to give out.

First off, the most 3rd places goes to...

RedShell

Next the most 2nd places goes to ...

The Mole

Finally, the most 1st places goes to...

Bullet Will

Well done to all of you. The Next award is the attendance award. No-one unfortunately achieved 100% but two players were very close. Congratulations to...

Redshell and Wii

Now without further ado, here are the final results. In 3rd Place...

The Mole

One down from last year, losing my touch but the competition is getting tougher. In 2nd Place...

Glen-i

After a fierce rivalry with The Mole, Glen-i comes out on top. Can he grab 1st next time, only time will tell. Finally, in 1st place...

Bullet Will

A highly skilled player that puts great results in week in week out. Congratulations Will.

The League Table

League%20table_zpshkpdqxbo.jpg

Before moving onto my final message I have a couple more thank yous. First, to Redshell and Dcubed for providing the highlight videos, they have been a great addition to the league and are brilliant to watch!!

Finally, I would like to thank BowserBasher for hosting the league nights week in week out.

My final message

Right enough said. Thank you to everyone who participated in the league this year and to everyone, good luck in the Mini League starting Thursday 1st September!!. Until then...

See you all soon!!

Edited by RedShell

This is my Off Thursday, so that of course means that I'm out this week.

My final message

See you all soon!!

Thanks for doing a great job with keeping it running so smoothly! I can only hope that whoever ends up taking over will do as good a job as you did! : peace:

Thanks to The Mole for running the league, and also to DCubed and Redshell for the excellent highlights videos, they have been a pure joy to watch!

This week I am in*

*Providing Nintendo delivers my AC adapter on time. If not, then I won't be able to play. I'll confirm 100% on Thursday evening an hour or so before the start.

Congrats to everyone. And big thanks to Mole for organising. I'm good for this week but then will be out for two as I'll be away on holiday.

The IN! list:

= always IN!

1. punio75
  2. Brian58
  3. BowserBasher
  4. RedShell
  5. Wii
  6. nekunando
  7. S.C.G
  8. Nicktendo (maybe)
  9. ?
  10. ?
  11. ?
  12. ?

Hmm... :blank:

@Glen\-i, are you guys retiring too? :hmm:

I can't really speak for Will, but Glen-i is away at the moment, so I don't think he'll be joining in this week...

If it helps at all, I'll be back in control of the league for Mario Kart 9.

Hopefully it isn't a launch title as I don't really want to buy an NX at launch.

I'm pulling out tonight too, I'm afraid :hmm: I'm about to get some dinner!

Anyone up for Mario Kart 7 instead for a bit at around 9pm..? It is a day for 3DS, after all :heh:

Well room is open for those that are still in.

That was fun. I have the scores all saved though I'm not sure if The_Mole will be taking the scores. Someone let me know. I liked that gold and two silvers.

Fun session considering there was only 6 of us. :awesome:

Some definite highlights in there too. :laughing:

Well room is open for those that are still in.

That was fun. I have the scores all saved though I'm not sure if The_Mole will be taking the scores. Someone let me know. I liked that gold and two silvers.

I will take the scores. I will keep the league running for others, just won't be able to play in it myself

This week's theme: :)

3y1nrGF.jpg

Should be obvious from the image, but the idea is everyone chooses their favourite track from the indicated cup for each race.

Thanks to The Mole for suggesting this track selection method. icon14.gif

The IN! list:

= always IN!

1. punio75
  2. Brian58
  3. RedShell
  4. Wii
  5. nekunando
  6. S.C.G
  7. Dcubed
  8. ?
  9. ?
  10. ?
  11. ?

Who else is IN!?

: peace:

Edited by RedShell

I forgot to mention this earlier. I'm out for the next two Thursday's as I'm away with family up in Blackpool.

I'll get the results up as soon as I get back for this past week.

I hope it's not too late a notice to get a host for the next two weeks.

Lets see... Am I in or not? What choice do I make? Do I want to find the answer?

ALTTP_zpsf929ryqs.jpg

Hell yeah, I'm IN!

Edited by Dcubed

I forgot to mention this earlier. I'm out for the next two Thursday's as I'm away with family up in Blackpool.

I'll get the results up as soon as I get back for this past week.

I hope it's not too late a notice to get a host for the next two weeks.

Ah poo.

No you did mention it before but I completely forgot, sorry about that. :woops:

OK, so err... we're gonna need another host... anyone? :hehe:

Ah poo.

No you did mention it before but I completely forgot, sorry about that. :woops:

OK, so err... we're gonna need another host... anyone? :hehe:

I could host this week's one, but I'm not gonna be available to play next week, so I'm far from the ideal host here...

I could host this week's one, but I'm not gonna be available to play next week, so I'm far from the ideal host here...
Of course you're an ideal host, you are the host with the most! :hehe:

Cheers. :)

I'll host it next week. ;)

Of course you're an ideal host, you are the host with the most! :hehe:

Cheers. :)

I'll host it next week. ;)

Right! Then I'll boast instead of coast.

Don't be a ghost! Read this post and add my NNID (that's on the left hand side of the screen BTW, for most) in toast of this week's host!

(Please don't roast :p)

Edited by Dcubed