NEurope
The Mole

Mario Kart League 2016

Not a terrible night for me overall, but it was mostly downhill after that STELLAR GP1 performance of mine!

Not even a little bit sorry for the last second of GBA Mario Circuit, @RedShell. Not even a teeny tiny bit! 4th place was far too important!

I had one epic comeback on WiiU Mario Circuit though. It's the kind of comeback that legends are spoken of.

'And thus Glen-i was thoroughly screwed over by @Dcubed and his 2 evil henchmen, Wii and some other bloke and was plunged into the abyss of last place. Lady Karma decided that this fate was too cruel and thus aided him in his epic 1 minute journey to 1st place. With his trusty Bullet Bill and much needed perfectly timed lightning bolt, he reached glory and thoroughly pointed and laughed at DCubed. And there was much rejoicing.'

Oh, and @nekunando's lag makes for great highlight viewing!

I may have been the cause of the lagginess. After MK I noticed that other stuff was being slow too, Internet wise and rebooted the modem and it seems to have helped. Was some funny goings on with all that lag.

Poor night for me though.

Last week's vid is now up!

This post was brought to you by @RedShell (Redshell: Your Friend Who's Always Right Behind You) and Nookingtons (Nookingtons: The Only Shop in Town!)

Here are the results from the last two weeks.

The Results

@Glen\-i still retains his 2nd place spot, gonna need to step up my game I reckon ;).

@RedShell will put next weeks theme up soon I reckon, no more needed to be said from my end. Until next time...

See you later!!!

Highlight #26 is done and on its way to Dcubed for YouTubeification. :hehe:

In the meantime here's a GIF featuring a very skillful (or lucky :heh:) forward banana throw/instant karma moment:

Next theme will be posted tomorrow.

: peace:

Highlight #26 is done and on its way to Dcubed for YouTubeification. :hehe:

In the meantime here's a GIF featuring a very skillful (or lucky :heh:) forward banana throw/instant karma moment:

Next theme will be posted tomorrow.

I didn't deserve that. It was such a well timed throw... Then again, that's what I get for purposely going for an actual family member, eh?

Boom!

@RedShell and Luigi bring us bang up to date! And with that, we are spared from the Luigiocolyspe for a little while longer :hehe:

This week's theme: :)

vyjoJPF.jpg

Character/part selection:

Mii

Circuit Special

Slick

MKTV Parafoil

GP1 - [150cc] - [All Items]:

GBA Ribbon Road

Sweet Sweet Canyon

Dragon Driftway

SNES Rainbow Road

GP2 - [150cc] - [All Items]:

N64 Royal Raceway

GCN Yoshi Circuit

N64 Yoshi Valley

N64 Rainbow Road

GP3 - [150cc] - [Frantic Mode]:

Excitebike Arena

GCN Baby Park

Excitebike Arena

GCN Baby Park

The IN! list:

= always IN!

1. The Mole
  2. Brian58
  3. BowserBasher
  4. Bullet Will
  5. RedShell
  6. Wii
  7. nekunando
  8. S.C.G
  9. Glen-i
  10. ?
  11. ?
  12. ?

Who else is IN!?

Edited by RedShell

I'll take the first reserve spot, if 3 others don't join then I'm IN :)

Plans for tonight have been cancelled at the last minute!

Am I really the only person who thought of recreating his Mii when I realised someone done goofed and didn't allow copying on the QR code?

I'm sure there's something ironic about the only fake @Bullet Will beating the real one, but I can't think of anything.

Great night though. Lots of fun getting some ridiculous air on Excitebike Arena!

Edited by Glen-i

Am I really the only person who thought of recreating his Mii when I realised someone done goofed and didn't allow copying on the QR code?
Yep. Kudos to you for that though.

Shame the Mii idea didn't work out.

Anyway, that was an absolutely mental GP3! :bouncy: Expect very entertaining highlights. ;)

Anyway, that was an absolutely mental GP3! :bouncy: Expect very entertaining highlights. ;)

I absolutely LOVE the chaos of Baby Park :love:

As far as highlights go, I had a poor start to Yoshi Valley before being knocked off TWICE on the early narrow bridge on the first lap :red:

After my win on Sweet Sweet Canyon my night went downhill fast. I just didn't get a break and ended up back of the pack with dud items.

I'm sure ther was a double bomb chaos on Yoshi Valley 2nd lap.

I did say Friday and I will keep to my word... Just!! Here are the results

The Results

@Glen\-i for making his own.

Not much change in the leader-board this week. All that needs to be said for this week. Theme will be up soon. Until then...

See you all later!!!

The full highlights are coming soon, in the meantime I wanted to share this diabolically evil moment in GIF form, which further proves that I have no morals whatsoever as far as Mario Kart is concerned: :D

@BowserBasher that was your punishment for choosing 200cc for the final GP! :heh:

In my defense, even if I hadn't deliberately stopped to shoot that additional Red Shell, you would've still got hit by the green one that someone fired backwards. :hehe:

I just love how my Mii looks both ways before I chuck the second shell, it's almost like he's checking to see if anyone's watching first. :laughing:

It's up! YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@RedShell has once again made you all look fabulous. He's such a nice guy! He'd clearly never do anything unsportsmanlike ;)

This week's theme: :)

K4exgFK.jpg

Character/part selection:

Ludwig

Steel Driver

Crimson Slim

Parachute

GP1 - [150cc] - [All Items]:

Water Park

Sweet Sweet Canyon

Thowmp Ruins

Twisted Mansion