NEurope
The Mole

Mario Kart League 2016

Hang on, I'll check now.

OK, @Kounan. When you're watching the replay in MKTV, press A and select "Upload Highlight Reel", then choose yes to the first option, and no to the second. Then you just need to type something and hit "Send".

I did that before, but It only showed a picture on Miiverse :wtf:.

OK I did it again, if you could check please. Thx.

I did that before, but It only showed a picture on Miiverse :wtf:.

OK I did it again, if you could check please. Thx.

Yep, that's it:

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse
It's just a pic on Miiverse, but after a while it will appear in MKTV as the replay data.

Cheers. :)

: peace:

OK, that makes sense. Great then :).

Wow, great. I am waiting the whole day for update on my STBs as they are finally introducing Timeshift and VOD, but I didn't get it today.

Now, they have also announced that they will upgrade our internet speed and in my case from 120/5, to 150/6 (I know, really low upload speed) and they will do it from the first of June. Of course they have to start doing it earlier as they can't do it for all of us at the same day and guess what? They did it for me during our MK league and that's why I had the problems.

That was great timing.....

Seems you got the MK data needed, wasn't around just then.

Was a really good night I thought. Great theme, though we are all sure Koopaling didn't make hid plane due to the errors in the first GP.

Yep, that's it:

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse
It's just a pic on Miiverse, but after a while it will appear in MKTV as the replay data.

Cheers. :)

But...

The Mario Kart TV website, where you could watch highlight videos posted from Mario Kart 8, has closed down as of April 4th, 2016.

so..... will that really work??

But...

so..... will that really work??

Yeah. There's no change to the way MKTV works within the actual game. :)

Yeah. There's no change to the way MKTV works within the actual game. :)

ok I seem to have missed this... how does mktv work in the game? I kinda got confused on the sharing bit, I thought you needed to link to a google account to share video's remotely!!!

ok I seem to have missed this... how does mktv work in the game? I kinda got confused on the sharing bit, I thought you needed to link to a google account to share video's remotely!!!
Nah, you only need a Google account to upload to YouTube (the second option that pops up in the steps I gave to Kounan yesterday) otherwise it just uploads the MKTV replay data via Miiverse, and will appear inside MKTV under the friends section. :)

Is fire hopping allowed in the league races by the way? I don't normally but just wanted to know :)
Forgot to reply to this yesterday, but like Glen-i already said, that be a big no-no. :nono:

Also, what the hell dude, you know you can't go any higher on the league table right? :heh:

I've started putting highlights from the YouTube videos on our Instagram! If you're into Igers and all that, you should check it out!

https://www.instagram.com/n_europe/

And awesome stuff as always, the highlights always look so fun, I'm always so tempted to join but my shift patterns are all over the place so I'm never available on a regualr basis >.<

Hey guys, sorry it took so long, but here's last week's highlight video (3,2,1, Go Lakitu!)

@RedShell actually included both groups in this video (hence why it took so long to make), so don't worry, your successes (and many failures) are preserved for all to enjoy, not matter what group you played in ;)

I've started putting highlights from the YouTube videos on our Instagram! If you're into Igers and all that, you should check it out!

https://www.instagram.com/n_europe/

And awesome stuff as always, the highlights always look so fun, I'm always so tempted to join but my shift patterns are all over the place so I'm never available on a regualr basis >.<

Good show! Hopefully it nabs a few extra eyeballs at least :)

Edited by Dcubed

This week's theme: :)

3FgRpW3.jpg

Character/part selection:

Rosalina

Comet

Azure Roller

Peach Parasol

GP1 - [150cc] - [Mushrooms Only]:

Player's Choice

Player's Choice

Player's Choice

SNES Rainbow Road

GP2 - [Mirror] - [All Items]:

Cloudtop Cruise

GCN Sherbet Land

Wild Woods

N64 Rainbow Road

GP3 - [200cc] - [Frantic Mode]:

Random

Random

Random

Rainbow Road

The IN! list:

= always IN!

1. The Mole
  2. Kounan
  3. punio75
  4. Brian58
  5. BowserBasher
  6. Bullet Will
  7. RedShell
  8. Wii
  9. nekunando
  10. Glen-i
  11. -
  12. -

Who else is IN!?

Edited by RedShell

That's one cosmic theme! I love it!

I am most certainly IN!

Damn, that's an awesome theme...

Of course it would be on the Thursday I can't take part :heh:

Can I go in a pre-emptive reserves list? I'm in if you only have 11 on thursday... or if you have 15+....

And we're up to date!

Thanks to @RedShell for another cracking video. You might want to wait a few minutes before watching, while Youtube finishes processing the higher quality versions of the video and it stops looking crap ;)

That expression on Koopa's face is exactly how I felt on Toads Turnpike.

Another great vid.

Really sorry, thought the work load was going down but this week has been busier than ever. I will make sure that I get all of the results out on Sunday. Nonetheless, here is the info about tonight

3FgRpW3.jpg

Character/part selection:

Rosalina

Comet

Azure Roller

Peach Parasol

GP1 - [150cc] - [Mushrooms Only]:

Player's Choice

Player's Choice

Player's Choice

SNES Rainbow Road

GP2 - [Mirror] - [All Items]:

Cloudtop Cruise

GCN Sherbet Land

Wild Woods

N64 Rainbow Road

GP3 - [200cc] - [Frantic Mode]:

Random

Random

Random

Rainbow Road

The IN! list:

"Group 1: @Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

9. @S\.C\.G NNID: Metal-Mutiny

Looks like a great theme tonight!! Room opens at 6:45pm. Reserves list will open at 8pm if there are no-shows without reasons. See you all later!!

Ever since I became 'ALWAYS IN', I feel like I'm 'ALWAYS OUT' :blank:

Some of my family are coming around this evening so it would probably be a little rude for me to participate while they are here :heh: At least it means @S\.C\.G or @Pestneb will be able to jump in : peace:

Whoever gets the nod, have a great night :grin:

If Pestneb isn't joining then I'll be happy to jump in, though I must stress that I'm more than happy for him to play. :D

@The Mole if you could post here last minute, say 19:58 to say whether you've got a full house or not please that would be appreciated, if so then good luck to everyone and if not then I'll load up my Wii U. : peace:

If Pestneb isn't joining then I'll be happy to jump in, though I must stress that I'm more than happy for him to play. :D

@The Mole if you could post here last minute, say 19:58 to say whether you've got a full house or not please that would be appreciated, if so then good luck to everyone and if not then I'll load up my Wii U. : peace:

If you want to jump in, we have an extra space

If you want to jump in, we have an extra space

Firing up my Wii U now! :)