NEurope
The Mole

Mario Kart League 2016

Is fire hopping allowed in the league races by the way? I don't normally but just wanted to know :)

What do you reckon? Restart or carry on from the last 3 and the last be a random race of GP1?

What do you reckon? Restart or carry on from the last 3 and the last be a random race of GP1?

Carry on I'd say

Yes carry on, I got that win fair and square!

Well we're only two races in so... Restart?

As long as everyone else is in on it, that makes the most sense to me.

Right so here is the plan:

Play the next 3 races like normal

4th race of GP1 go random

Then we should be back to normal for GP2

Right so here is the plan:

Play the next 3 races like normal

4th race of GP1 go random

Then we should be back to normal for GP2

Cool. Fine by me :)

I've changed my mind... scrap the first race, lets go with the random 4th race :D

Of course now it works, but I will still not start as this is the second time tonight that we've got disconnected for longer than few minutes.

Real shame about the connection issues tonight, and the entire group D/C after the first race. :sad:

That's also gonna mess up the highlights, as I now don't have the first race in MKTV. :hmm:

Unless... @Kounan, seeing as you D/C'd for the rest of the races, any chance you could post the very first race we did (on GBA Mario Circuit) to Miiverse so I can grab the MKTV data?

Real shame about the connection issues tonight, and the entire group D/C after the first race. :sad:

That's also gonna mess up the highlights, as I now don't have the first race in MKTV. :hmm:

Unless... @Kounan, seeing as you D/C'd for the rest of the races, any chance you could post the very first race we did (on GBA Mario Circuit) to Miiverse so I can grab the MKTV data?

I have no idea what you are talking about, as my nephew was sitting and probably watching the race. You will have to guide me through it.

Shell I do it now?

Pretty good night for me. Waiting to see the results of the fist GP as I got bronze in the restarted one.

I can't believe I won the third one. Great feeling to win by one point and the top 4 all had a point inbetween each other. But then I also got some downright mean abusiveness.

@RedShell, please check my fall from 2nd at the end of Toads Turnpike. That was abuse to a koopaling.

EIDT: I think I've found it on Mario Kart TV, so what now?

Is fire hopping allowed in the league races by the way? I don't normally but just wanted to know :)

It's really frowned upon. And who actually wants to spend every corner mashing the R Button anyway?

You know @RedShell, you were almost my "Mortal Enemy of the Week" (because I have those in Mario Kart) after hitting me three times with the same Fire Flower. (Total Overkill, by the way)

But then @Dcubed decided to CONSTANTLY HARASS ME THROUGHOUT GP3

Overtaken out of 1st on Grumble Volcano by a surprise Bullet Bill? DCubed.

Shunted into lava shortly afterwards? DCubed.

I get hit by Lightning on the last lap of Grumble Volcano. Oh, but look who just happened to have a star to cruise into 1st? It's DCubed.

Who keeps hitting me throughout Koopa City and gazumped me right at the end? Oh what a shock, DCubed.

Well, I'm 10th after the first lap on Bowser's Castle. But at least I'm relatively safe... OH! WAIT! 11th place just shot a green shell right at me. It better not be... BUT OF COURSE!

IT'S D-BLOODY-CUBED

Just because I won on Mario Party 7 today, you jerk!

@RedShell, please check my fall from 2nd at the end of Toads Turnpike. That was abuse to a koopaling.
OK, will do.

EIDT: I think I've found it on Mario Kart TV, so what now?
Not sure actually, err... @BowserBasher, help! :hehe:

You know @RedShell, you were almost my "Mortal Enemy of the Week" (because I have those in Mario Kart) after hitting me three times with the same Fire Flower. (Total Overkill, by the way)
Hahaha! Sorry amigo, had to be done. :grin:

I also intentionally slowed down on one race in order to get multiple hits on someone with the Piranha Plant. :laughing:

I have a problem. :heh:

It's really frowned upon. And who actually wants to spend every corner mashing the R Button anyway?

But then @Dcubed decided to CONSTANTLY HARASS ME THROUGHOUT GP3

Overtaken out of 1st on Grumble Volcano by a surprise Bullet Bill? DCubed.

Shunted into lava shortly afterwards? DCubed.

I get hit by Lightning on the last lap of Grumble Volcano. Oh, but look who just happened to have a star to cruise into 1st? It's DCubed.

Who keeps hitting me throughout Koopa City and gazumped me right at the end? Oh what a shock, DCubed.

Well, I'm 10th after the first lap on Bowser's Castle. But at least I'm relatively safe... OH! WAIT! 11th place just shot a green shell right at me. It better not be... BUT OF COURSE!

IT'S D-BLOODY-CUBED

Just because I won on Mario Party 7 today, you jerk!

And it was well deserved :p

Can someone help, so I can take the disc out of the Wii U :D?

Edited by Kounan

Can someone help, so I can take the disk out of the Wii U :D?
Hang on, I'll check now.

OK, @Kounan. When you're watching the replay in MKTV, press A and select "Upload Highlight Reel", then choose yes to the first option, and no to the second. Then you just need to type something and hit "Send".

Edited by RedShell