NEurope
The Mole

Mario Kart League 2016

I can be in... who would I need to add? I presume I'm in group 2....

You will be in BowserBasher's group

Edit: You are actually in group 1, just slipped in by 0.4 score

Next League Night Thursday 28th April 8pm

lq6UURj.jpg

Character/part selection:

Lakitu

P-Wing

Retro Off-Road

MKTV Parafoil

GP1 - [150cc] - [All Items]:

Thwomp Ruins

Sunshine Airport

Super Bell Subway

Big Blue

GP2 - [150cc] - [All Items]:

Dolphin Shoals

Cloudtop Cruise

Bone Dry Dunes

Wii Moo Moo Meadows

GP3 - [150cc] - [Frantic Mode]:

Shy Guy Falls

GCN Dry Dry Desert

Wii Wario's Gold Mine

Hyrule Circuit

"Group 1 : The Mole is host, add NNID: jcmarshall

1. @Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

4. @S\.C\.G NNID: Metal-Mutiny

7. @david\.dakota NNID: daviddakota

Make sure you add your host and join the right group. Still time to sign up. Rooms open at 7:45pm. See you all then!!

Edited by The Mole

Edit: You are actually in group 1

:blank:

hmm. Oh well.

So just to make sure.. this is in just over an hours time? getting confused with time zones

:blank:

hmm. Oh well.

So just to make sure.. this is in just over an hours time? getting confused with time zones

Yep, that's the one

Room open for group two. I'll get scores like old times.

How will highlight video work for us?

Room open for group two. I'll get scores like old times.

How will highlight video work for us?

Please and thank you, I'm gonna guess any good moments save and transfer them to either @RedShell or @Dcubed

Speaking of which, room 1 is now open

On my way, switching my Wii U on now and changing discs, back in your box Star Fox! ;)

Please and thank you, I'm gonna guess any good moments save and transfer them to either @RedShell or @Dcubed

Speaking of which, room 1 is now open

Cool. If @RedShell or @Dcubed require a different means, let me know. I can always record the highlights like you normally have and send them to you guys.

I was quite pleased with my first race.... but I think I was having lag because..... I am appalling in every race since then (even the first race I got item raped from 1st down to 9th :(terrible 1st GP :D

Sorry Tara!! You didn't deserve that from me right at the last moment on Big Blue. Not gonna lie, that was a total jerk move from me and I didn't even mean to :laughing:

Edit: Nice moment of me getting screwed over at the end of Moo Moo Meadows as well!

Edited by Dcubed

Just when I thought I couldn't get any worse :|

you know it's a bad week when you are thrilled with a 5th place in a race :(

clawed something back in the last GP... but if I ever take part again in a 2 group night I will be in the second group :D those first 2 gp's must have pushed me into a single digit average surely!! :D

Great night for me. 2nd, joint 1st then 1st. I'll send group 2 results to @The_Mole as soon as possible.

clawed something back in the last GP... but if I ever take part again in a 2 group night I will be in the second group :D those first 2 gp's must have pushed me into a single digit average surely!! :D

Don't worry, I will alternate the players for group 2 if the boundary is close. Thank you for being a good sport and hope you enjoyed tonight :D

To be twice second in the last lap and to finish twice last in the same races....

Ill give you a couple of minutes dont worry
Thanks for waiting. :)

Not sure what was up there. :hmm:

As for highlights for Group 2, we'd need the MKTV data really.

Isn't there a way to upload/send it though? Pretty sure there's a Friends section in MKTV specifically for that.

*EDIT*

Just checked it, and yeah there's a replay in there from WelshGamer.

So @BowserBasher, if you could get a replay from each race uploaded in there (there are 6 folders so plenty of room) I could see about incorporating some action from G2 into the highlight vid. :)

Edited by RedShell

Yeah! Great night for me! I'd like to thank motion controls for this victory along with the P-Wing for being the closest thing to an inward drifting kart in the game.

@RedShell I pulled off a particularly ballsy move on the last lap, last corner of Wario's Gold Mine. I won't say if it paid off though.

Don't worry, I will alternate the players for group 2 if the boundary is close. Thank you for being a good sport and hope you enjoyed tonight :D

I knew I'd do poorly, but when I volunteered I was sure it would be in group 2... so I'd have a little chance while I remembered how to play MK8 :D

But yeah... it was fun, if a little frustrating as an experience!

@RedShell I pulled off a particularly ballsy move on the last lap, last corner of Wario's Gold Mine. I won't say if it paid off though.
Will check it out, cheers.

Thanks for waiting. :)

Not sure what was up there. :hmm:

As for highlights for Group 2, we'd need the MKTV data really.

Isn't there a way to upload/send it though? Pretty sure there's a Friends section in MKTV specifically for that.

*EDIT*

Just checked it, and yeah there's a replay in there from WelshGamer.

So @BowserBasher, if you could get a replay from each race uploaded in there (there are 6 folders so plenty of room) I could see about incorporating some action from G2 into the highlight vid. :)

Thanks. I'll look into getting those there as soon as I can. Might be Sunday as I'll probably be working most of Friday and Saturday.