NEurope
The Mole

Mario Kart League 2016

I coach football on Thursday evenings which is why I have not been playing, however we are now on Christmas break so I'll be around for the next few weeks.

Sorry I didn't make it yesterday, completely forgot thanks to Mario Run. :grin:

Unlikely I'll be about next week either, due to sorting out Xmas stuff. In fact I probably won't be playing again now, as like S.C.G I have lots of other games to try and get through before March. ;)

It's been absolutely awesome though, so a huge thanks to everyone that took part. :)

Hopefully catch you all on the Switch version! : peace:

Have we finished our Mario Kart League?,

The main league has finished and those that played were doing so for fun. I haven't opened the past few weeks due to the holidays and the low number the last time. Just three of use if a few of us are still interested in racing on a Thursday I can open up as normal.

If the day is changed from Thursday to a day that I am free, I would definitely join again. I really miss these MK sessions :)

I prefer Thursdays but can be flexible if theres a few of us.

I could do Saturdays, not Sundays though. That's when I hunt Giant monsters!

Thursday is my poker night. I'm free any other night though. Would like to get back into this so if you're hosting a match on Sunday then I'll probably join.

Well I could start a room at 9pm, BowserBasher could join at a later time.

Oh, 22pm CET time, so I am probably out, I've promised my wife that we will watch something tonight.

Don't forget to add me, my Nintendo ID is EmeraldEmblem

@Glen\-i

9pm, room open 15 minutes prior. Same format as the league but just for fun of course, do we mind all using standard karts for a round? The first 2 will be players choice.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

9pm, room open 15 minutes prior. Same format as the league but just for fun of course, do we mind all using standard karts for a round? The first 2 will be players choice.

So Standard Kart, Standard Wheels and Standard Glider for tonight?

If we're all using the same kart setup, should we all use the same character? Not much use making everyone use the same kart if everyone can use whoever they like.

I suggest Link, seeing as he had the best trailer so far!

So Standard Kart, Standard Wheels and Standard Glider for tonight?

If we're all using the same kart setup, should we all use the same character? Not much use making everyone use the same kart if everyone can use whoever they like.

I suggest Link, seeing as he had the best trailer so far!

Pretty much but only during the final round, I'd not really worry too much about characters, it would make things interesting if we mixed the field weight up (Though mainly because I want to use baby Rosalina) though if anyone else wants Link only that'd be OK here.

However we haven't heard back from most of the people up for a different day, it might not happen tonight.

Room is open

@Glen\-i

Sorry bout that, my internet dropped.

I think we can wait for a bit, I know BB will be on soonish, Glen-i said he was up for it but whether he shows up is a different story.

Edited by Emerald Emblem