NEurope
The Mole

Mario Kart League 2016

I'd love to take part, but that Saturday and Sunday is unfortunately a no go for me.

I'll happily donate though!

Still looking for some of you regulars to sign up if your up for it.

I'm definitely interested, but I'll only know for sure if I can make it the Monday before the 11th.

I'll certainly let you know then though.

So on Yoshi Valley, I was driving along on the first lap and on the last bridge, there was a banana.

But I was in first. How the Lost Levels did that get there!?

Yeah, trying to play while talking to a patient really doesn't work.....

"Yes, I understand the situation, I will see what I can, Oh, F*** off, Glen! With your idiotic Mii and those bloody Green Shells!

So on Yoshi Valley, I was driving along on the first lap and on the last bridge, there was a banana.

But I was in first. How the Lost Levels did that get there!?

Was it thrown ahead of you.

Some great races. Had some crazy moments too

Was it thrown ahead of you.

Some great races. Had some crazy moments too

That's the thing, I was way too far ahead for that to happen. It was just there.

Is it cool if my bro joins in tonight playing on the same Wii U as me? Seeing as we likely will have low numbers anyway and nobody is really counting score so... : peace:

Is it cool if my bro joins in tonight playing on the same Wii U as me? Seeing as we likely will have low numbers anyway and nobody is really counting score so... : peace:

The more the merrier.

I've been having a few issues with connections so if I lose connection once tonight, can some one else host the rest.

Got Disconnected on 3rd race of 3rd GP, was in second place coming into last couple of corners, typical, you had already started last race.

Some really great races tonight. Mayhem throughout especially on Baby Park as usual.

Still good to see a number of people playing too.

Strange. I have changed my router but there seems to be no issues. With everyone else connecting.

Just keep trying if you want in.

@RedShell, I don't care how funny it is, perfectly symmetrical Super Horn violence is never the answer.

Also, @BowserBasher, since when did you start rocking an inward drift bike?

Edited by Glen-i

@RedShell, I don't care how funny it is, perfectly symmetrical Super Horn violence is never the answer.

Also, @BowserBasher, since when did you start rocking an inward drift bike?

That sounds awesome. So was double synchronised bullet bills on Ribbon Road.

I used to use the sports bike a lot early on. Switched to karts for a while but decided to go back. I really do like the sports bike.

I had problem with my Wii U, for some reason it has disconnected from the connection I have set up.

Good games everyone (I was Nikki in case you didn't guess ;)).

Been a while since I managed the triple GP win, thanks for not playing tonight @Glen\-i. :heh:

Good games everyone (I was Nikki in case you didn't guess ;)).

Been a while since I managed the triple GP win, thanks for not playing tonight @Glen\-i. :heh:

You were so lucky that a combination of Swapdoodle inundating me with notes from my friends and South Park's latest episode made me forget about tonight.

You were so lucky that a combination of Swapdoodle inundating me with notes from my friends and South Park's latest episode made me forget about tonight.

Ahh. So THAT's the reason why RedShell sent you all those Swapdoodles so quickly... He planned it ALL ALONG!!! THE SHENANIGANS!!! He's just too good :bowdown:

Had the evening off for a change so it was fun to play with you guys again. Got disconnected on the final race of GP1, but it's ok because Toad Harbour sucks :P Cannot believe the finish to Rainbow Road 64, unbelievable...

Good night all round, cheers! :D

Thanks to the few that have been showing up these past few weeks. Hope you all didn't mind the CPU players this week, I thought the 5 of us needed the field filled out.

And thanks Clownferret for joining in.

I don't know how many still want to play the next two weeks, so please say so and I'll host games for us then too.

Thanks to the few that have been showing up these past few weeks. Hope you all didn't mind the CPU players this week, I thought the 5 of us needed the field filled out.

And thanks Clownferret for joining in.

I don't know how many still want to play the next two weeks, so please say so and I'll host games for us then too.

It's nothing personal, I've just become burnt out on playing Mario Kart 8 every week, I know it's only once a week but I've just had other games to play and review to catch up with. :)

Each time I've raced with you all has been a joy, even if at times I've cursed at being hit by five items in a row, it's hilarious in its own way. :p

I think I'm also conscious of the Switch being on the horizon now, especially with that potential Mario Kart 8 Switch release, I also feel that is that happens then it would be cool to have a farewell mini-league to send it off, I might just join randomly next week or the Thursday before Christmas if you're all still playing but I just wanted to let you know that I just decided to take a break again for a bit as I get like this with games sometimes. ::shrug:

The N-E community is great though, it's nice to see such continued dedication to the game after all the time as well, plus yourself BowserBasher for hosting and indeed Wii for still playing and supporting N-Europe. : peace: