NEurope
The Mole

Mario Kart League 2016

I'm not 100% certain but I think I may be able to be in this week. But because of my not being sure, can you put me on the reserves list, and I will update later if I am able to take part (assuming there is still a spot left!)

Sorry the results, haven't been done this week, will do them tomorrow with tonight's results. As for the League, we will finish on the last week of August and start a mini league in September.

Regarding a new way to score, i will look into other methods this month and find a suitable method.

Chatting with are1983, he's in (so am I tonight so off reserves into full) who does he need on his friends list, is it bowser basher?

Yes. I host so I need to be added. I'll check at 7:45. Try not to leave it too late to send the request.

I'm in tonight but can you take me off the always in list please? Been a bit unreliable in attending every week recently :P

Yes. I host so I need to be added. I'll check at 7:45. Try not to leave it too late to send the request.

We're still friends from our Splatoon squad sessions last autumn!

But, I have an problem. I haven't played MK8 in months, and deleted update data for MK8 to buy cheap games in the Curve Digital eShop sale a week ago, so it's downloading now and still 9 minutes left. I'm sorry if I mess up your planning.

Edited by are1981
Automerged Doublepost

But, I have an problem. I haven't played MK8 in months, and deleted update data for MK8 to buy cheap games in the Curve Digital eShop sale a week ago, so it's downloading now and still 9 minutes left. I'm sorry if I mess up your planning.

That's fine, we will wait for you. :)

I remember those. We can wait. Keep us updated.

Update complete. Anxious to see if I have AOC downloaded, or if I deleted those too.

You have to start without me, I have to download AOC packs.

Please try to hold on a moment for GP 2. Gonna reset everything here. I hope my points are still secure for that GP.

OAC was only downloaded, it didn't automatically install. That's strange, because Wii U usually does the whole process automatically. So I lost valuable minutes, and it's 4 minutes left of installing.

@RedShell, I know I'm the first person to be all about crazy experimental league nights, but NEVER choose 50cc again.

EVER!

um... so everyone left the lobby (except 4) then everyone rejoined.... then I was booted.

Now everytime I try rejoining, it boots me straight back out and asks me to try again later :|

Well after all that it looks like I had a last minute comm error right before the second GP started! :(

I tried to rejoin but it wouldn't let me.

Please let me know when I can rejoin or at least try to...

I'm having real issues tonight. I'll try to join when I can but if I can't get in just start without me tonight.

Well after all that it looks like I had a last minute comm error right before the second GP started! :(

Join now! Do it.

Try joining now?

In-game communication error. I'm spectating now...

22:03: Noooo. I disconnected.