NEurope
The Mole

Mario Kart League 2016

OK, thanks :) all good to go... aside from... can we use Mii outfits while racing? :D

Of course you can :grin:

Really sorry I didn't show up tonight, hope you didn't wait too long for me. A pipe's burst above my flat and there's water everywhere. Was really looking forward to this theme as well. Oh well, see you guys in 3 weeks, will be out for the next two.

I've missed using Motion Controls... It's been too long! They're awesome! (though you wouldn't know it from my performance tonight :p )

That was a great session! :D

Was fun using motion controls again after such a long time. :)

Really sorry I didn't show up tonight, hope you didn't wait too long for me. A pipe's burst above my flat and there's water everywhere. Was really looking forward to this theme as well. Oh well, see you guys in 3 weeks, will be out for the next two.
Sorry to hear about that, Nicktendo. :( Good luck getting it sorted.

Oh, that sucks. Hope it gets sorted soon!

Thanks to everyone for being such good sports and playing along.

Same time, next week?

OK, OK, use your normal controls that may have made me crash into a few walls.

Just from my perspective, it was hilarious, so the highlights should make for some fun moments.

Oh, and @RedShell may have taught me something about his hairstyle...

Will-Smith-I-Make-This-Look-Good-Men-in-Black.gif

Sorry to hear about that, Nicktendo. :( Good luck getting it sorted.

Oh, that sucks. Hope it gets sorted soon!

Everything is fine, thanks guys! They've turned the water off in our building and I've had a Russian lesson I'll never forget! All in all a successful night, just a bit less motion control than I would've wanted on a Thursday :grin:

Had fun playing with motion controls but will be going back to normal next week.

Had a few moments where I just couldn't regain control as quick as normal after some funkiness or flying section.

The Results

@Glen\-i and @Dcubed for the suggestion. Welcome back to Phube.

Nothing else to be said, next week's theme and the highlights vid will be uploaded by @RedShell. That is it from me, sign up for Thursday and until then,

See you all later!!

Nothing else to be said, next week's theme and the highlights vid will be uploaded by @RedShell. That is it from me, sign up for Thursday and until then
Dcubed is taking care of the highlight vid this time, but here's the next theme:

lq6UURj.jpg

Character/part selection:

Lakitu

P-Wing

Retro Off-Road

MKTV Parafoil

GP1 - [150cc] - [All Items]:

Thwomp Ruins

Sunshine Airport

Super Bell Subway

Big Blue

GP2 - [150cc] - [All Items]:

Dolphin Shoals

Cloudtop Cruise

Bone Dry Dunes

Wii Moo Moo Meadows

GP3 - [150cc] - [Frantic Mode]:

Shy Guy Falls

GCN Dry Dry Desert

Wii Wario's Gold Mine

Hyrule Circuit

The IN! list:

1. The Mole
  2. Kounan
  3. punio75
  4. Brian58
  5. BowserBasher
  6. Bullet Will
  7. RedShell
  8. Wii
  9. nekunando
  10. S.C.G
  11. -
  12. -

: peace:

Edited by RedShell

Right! And here is the highlight video from the last NE-League night!

I did this one myself, has been a while since I last did one and figured that @RedShell could do with a break. Enjoy! : peace:

I did this one myself, has been a while since I last did one and figured that @RedShell could do with a break. Enjoy! : peace:

Hahaha! Amazing vid, Dcubed. :bowdown:

You really highlighted some great motion controlled driving skills there. ;)

And that audio choice for the 2nd GP... genius! :awesome:

Had that lying around on my PC for a while. Knew it would come in handy one day ;)

Right, many things to say.

Making my Mii sad was definitely the right move! It stands out so much and just looks really funny. Those moments in between races were absolutely torturous for me though. I couldn't use my favourite pop-up sentence and everyone else was!

I'm still miffed about @The Mole's INSANELY JAMMY BANANA THROW on the first race. He did not deserve that win!

Still, it was really funny.

Did you realise during DK Jungle, the moment that woman says the word "through" @Bullet Will got hammered by that blue shell?

I'd put it up to beautiful coincidence, but then again, you edited it this time and I wouldn't put it past you to do something that stupid.

And you just HAD to make me the focus on Melody Motorway, didn't you? The one time I misfired!

Wow, that maneuver you did on Yoshi Circuit might have been the cleverest use of a Bullet Bill I'd ever seen. No wonder, you got past me! You made me think it was Frantic Mode for a moment.

And yet, it was still the completely wrong thing to do. Would have loved to see your reaction to that Blue Shell. And ends with a sarcastic "Bye!" in my Mii's stupid voice just to really rub it in!

You actually attempted that Ribbon Road shortcut!? What's wrong with you?

And then when you messed that up, you went for the second one as well!?

And I'm glad you got that last "Eff you Glen" Red Shell. I feel like it summed up the general mood everyone had for me that night.

Yep, absolutely inspired!

Anyway...

he-goin-to-cry-in-the-car-o.gif

I'm in!

Right, many things to say.

[/b]Did you realise during DK Jungle, the moment that woman says the word "through"

@Bullet Will got hammered by that blue shell?

I'd put it up to beautiful coincidence, but then again, you edited it this time and I wouldn't put it past you to do something that stupid.[/b]

Glad you cottoned onto that. That was no coincidence ;) (neither was all of the rest of the "convinient" timing with the audio/video synching ;) )

And you just HAD to make me the focus on Melody Motorway, didn't you? The one time I misfired!

I knew you'd approve ;) Best bit was when The Mole managed to dodge the Blue Shell right afterwards like a boss :laughing:

Wow, that maneuver you did on Yoshi Circuit might have been the cleverest use of a Bullet Bill I'd ever seen. No wonder, you got past me! You made me think it was Frantic Mode for a moment.

And yet, it was still the completely wrong thing to do. Would have loved to see your reaction to that Blue Shell. And ends with a sarcastic "Bye!" in my Mii's stupid voice just to really rub it in!

You actually attempted that Ribbon Road shortcut!? What's wrong with you?

And then when you messed that up, you went for the second one as well!?

And I'm glad you got that last "Eff you Glen" Red Shell. I feel like it summed up the general mood everyone had for me that night.

The IN! list:

1. The Mole
  2. Kounan
  3. punio75
  4. Brian58
  5. BowserBasher
  6. Bullet Will
  7. RedShell
  8. Wii
  9. nekunando
  10. S.C.G
  11. welsh_gamer
  12. david.dakota

Reserves:

1. Glen-i
  2. -
  3. -
  4. -

Hopefully we can get 3 more players before Thursday.

himym_barney_noooo.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hehe. Don't worry, It's not completely impossible to get 3 more players... I think. :hehe:

I take it @Dcubed is out this week though?

How about getting @Ugh first aid to join?

Hehe. Don't worry, It's not completely impossible to get 3 more players... I think. :hehe:

I take it @Dcubed is out this week though?

How about getting @Ugh first aid to join?

Ha ha! That's where you're WRONG! Because I just managed to wrangle the day off work! :D

If me and UFA joined, that would mean we only need one more player! Come on mystery player! Get IN! :yay:

@S\.C\.G NNID: Metal-Mutiny

10. @WelshGamer NNID: Welshgamer

11. @david\.dakota NNID: daviddakota

Reserves

1. @Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

2. @Dcubed NNID: Nuclear_Muffin

3. @Phube NNID:Phubey

We need one more to make two groups. Room opens at 7:45pm. Since there are reserves at the moment, if you are late without giving a reason, then you risk losing your place. See you all later!!