NEurope
The Mole

Mario Kart League 2016

MK%202016_zps8nmehvsb.png

Welcome to the N-Europe Mario Kart League 2016

League Nights

There will be three League GPs every Thursday night, starting on the 14th January at 8.00pm GMT.

Determining the Groups

For the first month I will split everyone into random groups and select two people to be the host of each group.

After the first month, the groups will be determined by your league positions.

One player from each group will need to volunteer to take photos after each race to later post for me to update the league table.

Players Choice, Special & Theme Nights

Regarding theme nights, please see the fixture list below detailing all the specific dates for players choice, special & theme nights.

Players choice will mean you can pick any character, any vehicle type and any course.

After the first month, theme nights will be introduced with players choice only played occasionally from then on.

Theme nights will mean you have to pick a certain character, vehicle type and select the predetermined courses in the correct order.

Points System

The total points you have gained from Grand Prix (GPs) are divided by the number of GPs you have taken part in, giving you your average. This is what determines your position in the league table, so if you do miss a league night, if won’t affect your score but you will most likely change position in the league.

For example, if I scored the following points in 6 GPs: 32, 10, 19, 40, 16 & 19. I would have a total of 136 which would be divided by 6 giving me an average of 22.6.

Rules

Rules

1. Follow the theme - pick the correct character, parts & courses.

2. Don't rage quit - if it becomes clear someone is "disconnecting" from GPs on a regular basis to keep a high league position, they will be banned from the league.

3. No showing - If you claim a spot for that week and no show, you will have taken the place of someone who wanted to play. If you are unable to play and you have claimed a spot, let me know as soon as possible

4. If you disconnected, rejoin as quickly as possible and then let me know at the end of the GPs which GP you were disconnected from.

5. Your input to this league is greatly appreciated. If you would like to suggest a theme night/ improvement, just send me a message.

6. Have fun!!!

If you wish to sign up to this "Always in" List, confirm it along with your "in" post for next weeks league night.

It will be upto you if you choose to sign up to this list to let me know when you can't play. One no show without prior notice and you will be removed from this list for four weeks.

First League Night Thursday 14th January 8pm

2016%20PC_zps8l2if5bu.jpg

Will explain this now, all the league GPs are now on one card, read from left to right. Sign Up Now!!

Edited by The Mole

IN! :D

Good idea to consolidate the GPs onto one image. Makes it much easier to keep track of what to choose when using my phone :)

Time to rejoin the league I think. : peace:

IN! :D

@S\.C\.G NNID: Metal-Mutiny

8. Nando NNID:nekunando

9. @Nicktendo NNID: Nikoli_86

10. @Dcubed NNID: Nuclear_Muffin

(11. @Wii NNID: SLIGEACH_EIRE)

(12. @RedShell NNID: RedShell)

Room Opens at 7:45pm ready to start at 8.

@RedShell could you confirm your attendance (Not sure if you're playing). See you all later

8. Nando NNID:nekunando

9. @Nicktendo NNID: Nikoli_86

(11. @Wii NNID: SLIGEACH_EIRE)

(12. @RedShell NNID: RedShell)

Room Opens at 7:45pm ready to start at 8.

@RedShell could you confirm your attendance (Not sure if you're playing). See you all later

Yeah, I'm in! : peace:

For some reason I still find it mind-blowing that Mario Kart 8 is 12-player online, I know that technically you could have up to 16 players on Mario Kart Double Dash on a LAN with a lot of tehnical setting up but not many would have got to experience that I'd imagine.

Still though, 12 player online which works well most of the time, it really is an achievement and I can't wait to see where the series goes from here. : peace:

For now though Mario kart 8 surely has many more years left in it, so I can't wait to rejoin the league tonight, I'll be there, writing myself a reminder now so I don't forget. :D

For some reason I still find it mind-blowing that Mario Kart 8 is 12-player online, I know that technically you could have up to 16 players on Mario Kart Double Dash on a LAN with a lot of tehnical setting up but not many would have got to experience that I'd imagine.

Still though, 12 player online which works well most of the time, it really is an achievement and I can't wait to see where the series goes from here. : peace:

For now though Mario kart 8 surely has many more years left in it, so I can't wait to rejoin the league tonight, I'll be there, writing myself a reminder now so I don't forget. :D

Tonight should take me over the 100hr mark :hehe: That's HUGE for me and a testament to how great the game is :grin:

Also, @The Mole, you can now mention me with @nekunando after my name changed. 'Nando' is dead:heh:

6. @nekunando NNID:nekunando

7. @RedShell NNID: RedShell

Group 2: The Mole is host. Add NNID: jcmarshall

1. The Mole NNID: jcmarshall

2. @Nicktendo NNID: Nikoli_86

3. @Dcubed NNID: Nuclear_Muffin

4. @Wii NNID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

5. @Phube NNID:Phubey

6. @Bullet Will NNID: 57-575

First time in a while to have two group.

@BowserBasher, start at 8pm, if we have one absent, we will merge into one group. Keep checking for updates. See you all later!!

Edited by The Mole

Unfortunately I can't make it tonight guys, something's come up at work, won't be back home in time.

Unfortunately I can't make it tonight guys, something's come up at work, won't be back home in time.

Thank you for letting me know: GROUP UPDATE!!

"Group 1: @S\.C\.G NNID: Metal-Mutiny

6. @nekunando NNID:nekunando

7. @RedShell NNID: RedShell

8. The Mole NNID: jcmarshall

9. @Bullet Will NNID: 57-575

11. @Wii NNID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

12. @Phube NNID:Phubey

Not sure if this has the potential to hold anyone up but turning on my Wii U initiated a System Update :smile: