NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Rummy

Worms Battlegrounds

So starting chatting about this in PS4 general but decided to just make a thread for it.

Anyone out there got it? Apparently a sort of port of some PC worms called Clan Wars, it's apparently set in a world historical museum(so landscape themes are from varied parts of the land and time) and has some voice work from Jen of IT crowd fame in the single player. I've only touched a bit of the latter, can't say it was blowing my mind. £4 on PSN, no idea what it's at on XBone but I thought hey, what's the worst that could happen?

It's worms! What's there to know! It is different but I must say the little blast of nostalgia of playing worms again was pretty nice. I really need to get more of a hands on with it to actually make my mind up - but me and my mate must have been playing for about 2 hours and that's not bad for a little £4!

You're not exactly selling it to me here, man.

Hope this will help.

Well I've just bought it. It's only £4 so why not eh?

Worms games are stupid fun and I can imagine if we got a group of us all playing on here it could be hilarious!

I say imagine because trying to get this community to play with each other is like pulling teeth unless it's Destinzzzzzzzz.

Everybody's Golf - nope

Last of us online - na

Driveclub - no chance

Grand Theft Auto Online - it's a no from them

But I'm an optimist and its only fucking £4, I've bought it, question is will anybody else and will we actually do the impossible and play online together?

Come on you muppets prove me wrong and let's play!

Edited by Cookyman

I've played all of those online, Last of Us quite a bit when it was first released. Don't own, and never will, Everybody' Golf.

I've played all of those online

I've played lots of games online too! :indeed:

What I'm talking about was actively trying to get members of the community to play together I tried and failed to do so with all these games.

Im suggesting we try again with Worms, like I said I'm an optimist :yay:

I've played lots of games online too! :indeed:

What I'm talking about was actively trying to get members of the community to play together I tried and failed to do so with all these games.

Im suggesting we try again with Worms, like I said I'm an optimist :yay:

Soz mate, don't really like the game after all.

Jk. One thing to the credit of the Nintendo board - we were good at getting some somewhat regular Splatoon happening despite the shit infrastructure! Anyhow suggest a day/time and is glad try my best to be online!

I really don't understand why they don't release Armageddon on new systems and expand upon that. Seems like it would be easier and much more popular.

Soz mate, don't really like the game after all.

Jk. One thing to the credit of the Nintendo board - we were good at getting some somewhat regular Splatoon happening despite the shit infrastructure! Anyhow suggest a day/time and is glad try my best to be online!

I think the Destiny lot need a lot of credit, too. There have been raids and strikes organised since release and that thread is still going strong.

Not sure what I think about Worms. I loved it back in the day, but I bought @Eenuh a copy of...that one for the Wii. Can't even remember what it was called now. We never touched it. I thought we'd spend hours on it and we never got into it.

I'll have a think about this one. Tbh, I think I'm enjoying Battlefront a bit too much to really give anything else a go.

Sign in to follow this